Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Agency Observer

Guest Patriot
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:29 AM, Guest Agency Observer said:

March 10th will be a defining moment for the people of New Jersey in a courtroom in Hackensack that will hear the criminal complaint against this LIAR of an A$$HOLE CHRISTIE and he will have to appear before a Judge (thank god it ain't you WAYNE FOREST) Time is on the side of the people this time as Mr Brennan has brought this LIAR to the attention of the Justice System and things are looking bad for this guy and all his CRONIES who will have a tough time finding employment when either his time is up as Governor or they throw him out on his ear. The sad thing here WAYNE FOREST took his orders from CHRISTIE and that hopefully will lead to the next CRIMINAL COMPLIANT once a new Governor takes office and because you were misguided by this A$$HOLE and because you were licking your chops knowing that your reckless actions against innocent employees at PVSC would result in your Judgeship, you didn't see the forest from the trees and your personal ambitions at the expense of the 200 ex-employees at PVSC and the unethical behavior that you displayed will in the end be your undoing as a result of listening to an ego driven, bully of a Governor and you bought into the program for your own selfish gain. SAVOR THE MOMENT SIR BECAUSE JUSTICE WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will hopefully be the next to be summoned to a courtroom. PVSC EX-EMPLOYEES lets hope you all could attend that hearing when and if that happens. GOD BLESS all of you that were victimized by this man who was misguided by this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE. 

Take about broken records. Good grief, give it up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Agency Observer
On 1/29/2017 at 10:57 AM, Guest Agency Observer said:

Don't be quick to close the book on Bridge Gate with this Governor A$$HOLE. Many questions remain unanswered and the complaint has yet to be addressed by the court so hold your horses and wait for the WISNEWSKI - WEINSTEIN committee to get back to work and as a reminder a 72% disapproval rating has cemented his LEGACY as the worst Governor in the History of the Country. This is a Heartless Prick that nobody likes and Justice will prevail in the end and the complaint filed by Mr Brennan will go forward and in the end evidence will PROVE he knew and a Resignation or IMPEACHMENT could be in the offerings and this A$$HOLE will seal the deal as a person who took a fall from grace in the worst case possible that even President Trump figured him out as a Low Life Scumbag who was all about himself.

A bump in the road as a Judge determined no need for a special prosecutor in the complaint against A$$HOLE. I do find it encouraging that Sen. Lesniack will be pursuing Misconduct Charges against this Governor A$$HOLE even after he leaves office and in the end hold him accountable for his actions. also while he is addressing this A$$HOLE there should be another A$$HOLE that he should look at for Official Misconduct Charges WAYNE "THE PERSONAL LAP DOG FOR CHRISTIE " FOREST. This will be an easy investigation into the heartless actions that caused irresponsible decision making that resulted in the worst clean up of PVSC after Hurricane Sandy and the reckless assault on 200 people who could have had this plant up and running but because he wanted to be a Judge and he ****** the Governor's A$$ and did what he was told knowing he would be rewarded for his BALL LESS ACT. Sen Lesniack please add this to pursuing Justice for the 200 innocent employees that were thrown out like dogs by this self serving, heartless. greedy little prick. How does somebody live with themselves in doing this to innocent people. This is not a normal person and how they get in these positions of authority. It boggles the mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Agency Observer is such a LOSER! March 10th was supposed to be a bad day for the Honorable Governor Christie but he is the Teflon Governor. Christie is a multi-millionaire while Agency Observer has no job, no money, no friends and no future. AO is living life in the gutter along with the other 200 parasites that Christie booted with little effort. Go kiss Mayor Fife's ass and maybe he will let you clean the toilets in town hall. Hahaha ???

Guest The worker

You must be such a angry looser why are you so made they must of fired you or you did not have the juice to get a job at PVSC all you could do is ride past the gate and get mad take a good look in the mirror and you will see what you are stand up and be a man and do not make fun or point fingers at people that got hurt by bad and hurtful ways of doing things and then maybe some day you will grow up and be a man not a mouse.

• 1 month later...
Guest The worker

You must be such a angry looser why are you so made they must of fired you or you did not have the juice to get a job at PVSC all you could do is ride past the gate and get mad take a good look in the mirror and you will see what you are stand up and be a man and do not make fun or point fingers at people that got hurt by bad and hurtful ways of doing things and then maybe some day you will grow up and be a man not a mouse.

Guest The spinning Wheel

As the wheel turns they hire another bum as a boss was given PTI for jury tampering and tells them he to good to take a physical. What a great pick and then they fire all the good ones.Karma Karma Karma!

Guest Anti Christie
On 3/26/2017 at 9:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hahahahahaha! LOSERS THROWN OUT ON THEIR ASSES! NO JOB, NO PENSION, NO FUTURE. GOD BLESS GOVERNOR CHRISTIE - THE BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!!!

Its interesting that you would find it amusing that good people lost their jobs because of an A$$HOLE of a GOVERNOR and a DUMMY like you who drank the Kool Aid and if you were hired under this regime time is running out for you and you will feel the raft of what the very people you laugh about and you in the not to distance future will be thrown out with NO JOB, NO PENSION, NO FUTURE, GOD BLESS CHANGES IN 7 MONTH'S Happy Job Hunting A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The worker

On N.J.com the ACLC want to know where the ex cons are going to get work under the new Goverors bill just send them to P.V.S.C. that is all they hire they fired all the good and honest people fore no reason at all but if you are a felon you got the job.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer
On 5/7/2017 at 8:25 AM, Guest Anti Christie said:

Its interesting that you would find it amusing that good people lost their jobs because of an A$$HOLE of a GOVERNOR and a DUMMY like you who drank the Kool Aid and if you were hired under this regime time is running out for you and you will feel the raft of what the very people you laugh about and you in the not to distance future will be thrown out with NO JOB, NO PENSION, NO FUTURE, GOD BLESS CHANGES IN 7 MONTH'S Happy Job Hunting A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time is getting closer and change is coming at PVSC and the investigations will be starting into what Wayne Forest and the most unpopular Governor A$$HOLE in the country did to this Agency and it will take years in getting this place back to where it should be with a full accounting of the mismanagement under the direction of FOREST and Trenton. A new beginning will bring hope and fairness as opposed to the aggressive and inhumane way people were treated by this selfish self serving midget of a political hack that did what CHRISTIE wanted in exchange for a JUDGESHIP. Sometimes you see the forest from the trees and greed sometimes clouds your judgment and that in the end could likely in the end land you in jail. LETS HOPE THAT'S THE CASE FOR YOU WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

The Honorable Governor Christie is doing great! The Honorable Wayne Forest is doing great! Even freak weirdo Lesniak is having a gay old time. The only broke, unemployed, bitter losers are Agency Observer and the rest of the fired PVSC basket of deplorables. Those that couldn't get another patronage job somewhere else still have no medical benefits and no pension. Agency Observer = a real ZERO! Hahaha

Guest Agency Observer
On 5/25/2017 at 11:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

The Honorable Governor Christie is doing great! The Honorable Wayne Forest is doing great! Even freak weirdo Lesniak is having a gay old time. The only broke, unemployed, bitter losers are Agency Observer and the rest of the fired PVSC basket of deplorables. Those that couldn't get another patronage job somewhere else still have no medical benefits and no pension. Agency Observer = a real ZERO! Hahaha

BLAH!! BLAH!!! BLAH!!! Is that all you can do is attempt to do a victory lap in supporting a reckless and spineless assault on employees of PVSC. This is not over by a long shot Wayne as JUDGEMENT DAY is getting closer for you and you will answer for your reckless assault on innocent people in exchange for your GREEDY SELF INTEREST in exchange for a JUDGESHIP and in the end LESNIAK will be doing greater when these investigations lead you and your BOSS A$$HOLE who you were a man servant to and did what he told you to do in exchange for that JUDGESHIP that will hopefully lead to you being CELLMATES in the future and you go threw you life savings in legal costs and the frustration in knowing that your A$$HOLE BOSS advised you badly and you will be forever remembered as a GREEDY LITTLE MIDGET that would have done anything even if it was wrong which you yourself was QUOTED as saying to get that JUDGESHIP. Time will tell WAYNE and hopefully all PAST and PRESENT EMPLOYEES will be doing GREATER than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  At least you get 3 squares in jail!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know if that's enough to satisfy you possible future CELLMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest Guest

I was talking to Chris (Christie) and Wayne (Forest) at an invitation only barbecue and they are doing fantastic. They were so happy that the current PVSC employees are secure in their jobs with plenty of cash to go around. A great time was had by all. It humored me to think of all the losers like agency Observer who are probably broke and can't afford to host a decent barbecue. I hope the cup of ramen noodles tasted good while it lasted.

Guest Spinning Wheel

You may have a good day at you members only party but remember the Wheel is Spinning and you know what that means YO!YO!  Karma! Karma! Karma!

Guest Agency Observer
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I was talking to Chris (Christie) and Wayne (Forest) at an invitation only barbecue and they are doing fantastic. They were so happy that the current PVSC employees are secure in their jobs with plenty of cash to go around. A great time was had by all. It humored me to think of all the losers like agency Observer who are probably broke and can't afford to host a decent barbecue. I hope the cup of ramen noodles tasted good while it lasted.

Remember at one time BERNIE MADOFF was doing great and look where he is now. Hopefully this is what's in store for you WAYNE barbecue in the outdoor Recreation Center in Trenton State Prison. Have fun while its lasts and tell CHRIS to eat as much as he can your only allowed one hamburger in jail. Now that is humor!!!!!! Wayne I think the Governor's drink is empty hop to it hurry up and get him a refill HAPPY GRILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I'm looking forward to be attending a "business" ?  seminar at a luxury resort ?️ ?  with my girlfriend courtesy of the Honorable Chris Christie and Mr. Forest. Price is no object as all expenses go on the Agency credit card ?. Its top shelf & VIP all the way! I am eager to learn so much on this vacation...I mean educational seminar ?...to help me perform better at my "job." I might post some pictures for the angry loser Agency Observer to look at and cry ?when we get back. Fine dining, a luxury suite, beautiful sunny beaches and crystal clear ocean water. Drinks for everyone on the charge card! Life is great! Thank God that I got my spot after Governor Christie ( Chris to me) drained the PVSC swamp. Bon Voyage!!

Guest Wally Edge
On 5/28/2017 at 0:33 PM, Guest Agency Observer said:

Remember at one time BERNIE MADOFF was doing great and look where he is now. Hopefully this is what's in store for you WAYNE barbecue in the outdoor Recreation Center in Trenton State Prison. Have fun while its lasts and tell CHRIS to eat as much as he can your only allowed one hamburger in jail. Now that is humor!!!!!! Wayne I think the Governor's drink is empty hop to it hurry up and get him a refill HAPPY GRILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out there A$$HOLE CHRIS and continue to bash PHIL MURPHY he will be the next GOVERNOR and when he takes office he may not get to you but I assume and its safe to say all your buddies will be investigated (LISTENING WAYNE) and the more you talk the more facts will come out about how you ran this State into the ground with your SPINELESS and HEARTLESS STYLE that infected the people around you and many we hope will go to jail for their actions (LISTENING AGAIN WAYNE) But even if they do go to jail you could give a $hit about them as this has been about you from the very beginning so keep bashing the next GOVERNOR because JUDGEMENT DAY will be here before you know and I am sure of one thing you'll have a lot of sleepless nights wondering when the next shoe will drop and for WAYNE who knows if he will get any sleep at all when investigations start on the HEARTLESS and SPINELESS ASSAULT on INNOCENT PEOPLE in exchange for a JUDGESHIP. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spinning Wheel

Looks like you can only get 15% of a hamburger at your members only party why even go not enough to eat..And as the wheel turns. KARMA! KARMA! KARMA!

Guest Wally Edge
On 6/16/2017 at 7:43 AM, Guest Spinning Wheel said:

Looks like you can only get 15% of a hamburger at your members only party why even go not enough to eat..And as the wheel turns. KARMA! KARMA! KARMA!

Things are going from bad to worse for this A$$HOLE CHRISTIE a 85% disapproval rating ranks him as the worse GOVERNOR in the HISTORY of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. And the balls of this guy in having those two other A$$HOLES BOOMER and CARTON for a fun night at the GOVERNOR'S MANSION is insulting to the people of New Jersey and we assume that the taxpayers will be paying for some of this party. Its funny every time these two A$$HOLES try to give this guy a plug his ratings go down. CHRISTIE is grabbing everything he can before he starts paying his own way in 5 month's and time will tell when your buddy SWEENEY will lose his election in November and PRETO will still be SPEAKER and SWEENEY will be out as SENATE PRESIDENT and all your allies in protecting you from prosecution will have no power to stop what may be in store for you in the legal community. So enjoy your party because the party may be over for you and when you and SWEENEY are out of office in November you can have regular lunch dates at MacDonald's but this time you can cater to each other and not go for a food run for DONALD TRUMP. I can just picture you with TRUMP and TRUMP giving you a pad and pen and saying " Chris go around the table and get everybody's order start with JARAT and work your way around and make it quick we are hungry" Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The worker

Yes the drug problem is real and out of control I am very sorry about your friend and the pain it causes drugs where made for pain not to get Hi . It is a very bad problem that there are people that fiend something that take not only the injury pain but all the mental pain away and now there is a drug that makes mental and injury pain all go away so they need more and more no scripts left so they go to the streets and you know the end of that story. But how much pain have you caused Mr C how many people that did nothing have you  hurt and maybe they made to the streets. Did you ever think of that do you have a number of them may its time you come clean and explain or even say you are sorry for all those families  you hurt that are to old or just can not make it back . Are you a big enough man yo do that.Maybe you and Wayne have the guts to do that not just dance around the problem It all starts with you guys Don!t just talk the talk walk the walk God Bless and get real!

Guest The worker

Yes it is a great thing and a blessed thing getting sober but have you and Wayne ever stop to think of what you did the pain you caused to good working people and because of this how many are on the streets now because of your heartless actions at PVSC. so far 2 dead how many on  the streets close to death.Do you two tough guys have the guts Yes you Mr c and Wayne to say you sorry we made a mistake and we will right the wrong. Why not stand on you feet and walk the walk not just talk the talk before 1/1/18

Guest Guest

@the worker: Your ass got kicked to the curb years ago and you are apparently still unemployed. No money, no benefits and no pride. Stop crying and have mommy or daddy get you a new nepotism job at the Harrison Fire Department. Take a look at the current Firefighters and it's obvious that they will take anybody off the street. ???

Guest Agency Observer
On 6/22/2017 at 3:42 PM, Guest The worker said:

Yes it is a great thing and a blessed thing getting sober but have you and Wayne ever stop to think of what you did the pain you caused to good working people and because of this how many are on the streets now because of your heartless actions at PVSC. so far 2 dead how many on  the streets close to death.Do you two tough guys have the guts Yes you Mr c and Wayne to say you sorry we made a mistake and we will right the wrong. Why not stand on you feet and walk the walk not just talk the talk before 1/1/18

Mr Opioid is looking for another job and if he didn't have a friend that had a drug problem he would give two $HITS about opioid addiction. Good drug free fired employees were let go in favor of criminals and his SPINELESS assault on good people just goes to show what a PHONY this guy is and the 85% disapproval rating confirms that the public isn't buying your BULL$HIT so keep being an A$$HOLE because time will tell when the new Governor takes office and he goes threw all the misdeeds that took place on your watch and all the people around you will be left to fend for themselves. And its safe to say they will ask you and you will most likely say " I have nothing to do with Wayne Forest what he did at PVSC I had nothing to do with" Wayne Who never heard of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

@Agency Observer: You are such a jealous pathetic unemployed loser. The embarrassment of being canned from a job that mommy got you at the shit factory is driving you crazy. Obsessing over the the lifestyles the rich & famous (Chris and Wayne) will not get you that job at McDonalds. Learn to drop the fries when ordered to do so by your pimple faced teenage boss at McDonalds and move on. Hahahaha. ?

Guest Agency Observer

We will be moving on to the next GOVERNOR and the embarrassment of exposing the misdeeds of WAYNE and CHRIS surely confirm what I've been saying from the beginning that they are two SPINELESS, HEARTLESS, PATHETIC $CUMBAGS that deserve what's coming to them threw the Justice System for what they did in hurting innocent people who did nothing wrong and for the trill of watching people suffer. Gotta hit the beach now enjoying retirement thanks for continuing to read my posts I find you to be a frustrating pathetic guilt ridden loser who is rethinking the misdeeds that took place at PVSC and must have you up at night. Take a couple of sleeping pills and relax the next Governor doesn't take office for another 5 months that's when the investigations start and hopefully you'll be prepared to answer if in fact you did anything wrong. Great Day for the beach will talk again'