Class Action suit against PVSC for unfair labor practices.

Guest Agency Observer

Guest Guest

THE NAMES CHANGE BUT GAME REMAINS THE SAME!!!!!!!!

Ohh So it was ok for YOUR Guy....but not Christie's guy... I get it...... God, i need to get out of this state. But thanks for playing the Prototypical Hudson County Guy... Corruption is BAD...unless you're a Hudson County Democrat...THEN it's just good business ;) . The land of Frank E. Rodgers lives on and on and on...

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Agency Observer

Ohh So it was ok for YOUR Guy....but not Christie's guy... I get it...... God, i need to get out of this state. But thanks for playing the Prototypical Hudson County Guy... Corruption is BAD...unless you're a Hudson County Democrat...THEN it's just good business ;) . The land of Frank E. Rodgers lives on and on and on...

The White Knight Governor Christie claims he weeded out patronage but as we can see he is the KING of Say as Do not as I Say, He is the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE playing the role of the HONEST GUY. Nobody said the other guys were honest but this GUY said HE WAS and now looks like a JACKASS so keep trying to come to his rescue because everyday the WAGONS KEEP CIRCLING with this GOVERNOR and BRIDGEGATE will be the final Chapter in this terrible time in New Jersey History. PVSC is NOTHING compared to what's to come in this Governor's long record of saying one thing and doing another, keep defending this guy and maybe he might invite you to dinner.

Guest Guest

The White Knight Governor Christie claims he weeded out patronage but as we can see he is the KING of Say as Do not as I Say, He is the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE playing the role of the HONEST GUY. Nobody said the other guys were honest but this GUY said HE WAS and now looks like a JACKASS so keep trying to come to his rescue because everyday the WAGONS KEEP CIRCLING with this GOVERNOR and BRIDGEGATE will be the final Chapter in this terrible time in New Jersey History. PVSC is NOTHING compared to what's to come in this Governor's long record of saying one thing and doing another, keep defending this guy and maybe he might invite you to dinner.

Nope, Once again...I'll type is slowly so you can understand it..unfortunately KOTW doesn't allow me to write it in Crayon to ENSURE you get it. I DESPISE Governor Tubbo. What i Find Amusing is that the VERY SAME CRAP you are bitching and Whining about week after week after week, is NO BLOODY DIFFERENT than what has gone on at PVSC for DECADES, but it's only a problem now that YOUR Pocket isnt being filled by it. On top of being a Wannabe Tough Guy, Christie is a Liar, EVERY Politician Is, Anyone who expects anything different is an ignoramus, but the Blatant, and Airtight HYPOCRISY of the Hudson County Democrat never ceases to amaze me. I recall back during the Torricelli debacle, A Very prominent member of the HCDO machine was trying to justify the blatant violation of the State Constitution, and the subsequent vetting of that violation by the State Supreme Court when they allowed Lautenberg onto the ballot past the Legal date to do so, and his condemnation of the Lawsuit filed by the Republicans. So, I asked him "Well then, if it had been Reversed and the republicans Substituted someone a couple of weeks before the election, without missing a BEAT, he looked me in the eye and said "We's have sued their balls off"...and he didnt even SEE where the problem was in that.

Guest Agency Observer

Nope, Once again...I'll type is slowly so you can understand it..unfortunately KOTW doesn't allow me to write it in Crayon to ENSURE you get it. I DESPISE Governor Tubbo. What i Find Amusing is that the VERY SAME CRAP you are bitching and Whining about week after week after week, is NO BLOODY DIFFERENT than what has gone on at PVSC for DECADES, but it's only a problem now that YOUR Pocket isnt being filled by it. On top of being a Wannabe Tough Guy, Christie is a Liar, EVERY Politician Is, Anyone who expects anything different is an ignoramus, but the Blatant, and Airtight HYPOCRISY of the Hudson County Democrat never ceases to amaze me. I recall back during the Torricelli debacle, A Very prominent member of the HCDO machine was trying to justify the blatant violation of the State Constitution, and the subsequent vetting of that violation by the State Supreme Court when they allowed Lautenberg onto the ballot past the Legal date to do so, and his condemnation of the Lawsuit filed by the Republicans. So, I asked him "Well then, if it had been Reversed and the republicans Substituted someone a couple of weeks before the election, without missing a BEAT, he looked me in the eye and said "We's have sued their balls off"...and he didnt even SEE where the problem was in that

Let me write this SLOWLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT, "NOBODY SAID THE OTHER GUYS WERE HONEST" THIS GOVERNOR DID AND NOW LOOKS LIKE AN A$$HOLE. Oh by the way since you have a pension that my taxes pay for as you said in a previous post, HOW DID YOU GET YOUR JOB!!!!

Edited by KOTW
If you quote, be careful to type after the quote otherwise the above happens.

Guest Guest

Nope, Once again...I'll type is slowly so you can understand it..unfortunately KOTW doesn't allow me to write it in Crayon to ENSURE you get it. I DESPISE Governor Tubbo. What i Find Amusing is that the VERY SAME CRAP you are bitching and Whining about week after week after week, is NO BLOODY DIFFERENT than what has gone on at PVSC for DECADES, but it's only a problem now that YOUR Pocket isnt being filled by it. On top of being a Wannabe Tough Guy, Christie is a Liar, EVERY Politician Is, Anyone who expects anything different is an ignoramus, but the Blatant, and Airtight HYPOCRISY of the Hudson County Democrat never ceases to amaze me. I recall back during the Torricelli debacle, A Very prominent member of the HCDO machine was trying to justify the blatant violation of the State Constitution, and the subsequent vetting of that violation by the State Supreme Court when they allowed Lautenberg onto the ballot past the Legal date to do so, and his condemnation of the Lawsuit filed by the Republicans. So, I asked him "Well then, if it had been Reversed and the republicans Substituted someone a couple of weeks before the election, without missing a BEAT, he looked me in the eye and said "We's have sued their balls off"...and he didnt even SEE where the problem was in that

Let me write this SLOWLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT, "NOBODY SAID THE OTHER GUYS WERE HONEST" THIS GOVERNOR DID AND NOW LOOKS LIKE AN A$$HOLE. Oh by the way since you have a pension that my taxes pay for as you said in a previous post, HOW DID YOU GET YOUR JOB!!!!

Took a Civil Service test, Scored Well came out #9 on the list out of Non-veterans, and everyone ahead of me either Deferred (2 were in law School) Or failed the background or Drug test, so I was hired #1 off of my list....Unlike Harrison where you had to go kiss FER's ring

Guest Agency Observer

Took a Civil Service test, Scored Well came out #9 on the list out of Non-veterans, and everyone ahead of me either Deferred (2 were in law School) Or failed the background or Drug test, so I was hired #1 off of my list....Unlike Harrison where you had to go kiss FER's ring

So what your saying is you weren't good enough to go to law school. Or maybe somebody took the test for you.

Guest Guest

So what your saying is you weren't good enough to go to law school. Or maybe somebody took the test for you.

Nice try...no, I wasnt qualified to go to Law School, my parents were married. But try and justify Harrison's corrupt heritage all you want.,,, I got my Job and my Career on my own..without having to kiss anyone's ring to get hired.

Guest Cross Street

No Doran's ring. But don't **** ** the pen if he ***** **. Ask Fife or ****** how it feels!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

Its interesting that since Hurricane Sandy the brain trust at PVSC after throwing 200 honest hardworking employees off the plant like common criminals have decided to replace Honest Employees with you got it Common Ex Criminals. With unemployment at high levels in New Jersey this Governor Chistie has reorganized PVSC with EX CONS after he said he was cleaning out the corruption at PVSC. He has turned this plant into a run away train with no end in sight. This Plant is still not up and running with SEWRAGE still flowing into our waterways. This Director has no action plan and by putting EX INMATES to work makes no sense after terminating 200 employees that were never offered a second chance but instead were thrown to the streets by Wayne Forest and Governor Chistie SHAME ON YOU GOVERNOR FOR REWARDING CRIMINALS OVER HONEST HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES.

Word has it if true that all FIRED UNION EMPLOYEES will have to be brought back to work and that the terminations were illegal and that Governor Christie violated COLLECTIVE BARGAINING LAWS. When it rains it pours with this Governor everything around him is CRUMBLING. Back Pay for all involved could be part of the settlement? Lets hope so!!!!!!

Guest NOT A CHRISTIE SUPPORTER

Word has it if true that all FIRED UNION EMPLOYEES will have to be brought back to work and that the terminations were illegal and that Governor Christie violated COLLECTIVE BARGAINING LAWS. When it rains it pours with this Governor everything around him is CRUMBLING. Back Pay for all involved could be part of the settlement? Lets hope so!!!!!!

I hope for all ex-employees that this is true. Another CHRISTIE FUMBLE!!!!!

Guest House Cleaning

The agressive and heartless way people were treated by Wayne Forest will soon come to light and the truth will come out on what really took place on the terminations of 200 employees at PVSC. The agency is a one man show with no accountabllty to the public with people being placed in positions with no wastewater experience what so ever. Sadly the people who were walked off the plant with the exception of the 4 people who were charged by the attorney general were hard working people who did nothing wrong and were just caught up in a Governor Christie agenda that have broken the sprits of many families who now are finding it hard to find a job while Mr Forest hires people to replace the very people he let go. Does that make sense.Shame on the way you walked the people off the plant like they were common criminals and people that are still working are afraid the phone is going to ring and that they will be the next to be walked off. What kind of people do this and create a climate of stress and seem like that enjoy doing it. At some point the legal process will answer why what was done here was right and justice I believe will clearly stand behind those employees that were unjustly victimized by this agressive takeover by a one man show who answers to no one except, we would think Governor Chris Christie. We will soon learn the truth.

The people who were let go also had no waste water experience. Stop your nonsense. They were all ass kissers who were politically appointed. Like no show jobs, only they showed up, but did nothing and made 6 figure salaries.

Guest Agency Observer

The people who were let go also had no waste water experience. Stop your nonsense. They were all ass kissers who were politically appointed. Like no show jobs, only they showed up, but did nothing and made 6 figure salaries.

Your rant has no basis in fact and if you have examples of "NO SHOW JOBS" then give them. How about all the retired state troopers making big money and collecting retirement pensions with no wastewater experience and in supervisory positions overseeing WASTEWATER. An Executive Director with "NO WASTEWATER EXPERIENCE WHAT SO EVER" Get your facts straight before you start talking about things you don't know anything about. Things will change at PVSC for the better when this Governor answers for all that he has done that put this plant back years and how heartless and reckless he treated the current and former employees in throwing them out like common criminals for no reason other than to satisfy a big EGO. There will be a house cleaning alright at PVSC and I can assure you it won't be PRETTY.

Guest NOT A CHRISTIE SUPPORTER

Your rant has no basis in fact and if you have examples of "NO SHOW JOBS" then give them. How about all the retired state troopers making big money and collecting retirement pensions with no wastewater experience and in supervisory positions overseeing WASTEWATER. An Executive Director with "NO WASTEWATER EXPERIENCE WHAT SO EVER" Get your facts straight before you start talking about things you don't know anything about. Things will change at PVSC for the better when this Governor answers for all that he has done that put this plant back years and how heartless and reckless he treated the current and former employees in throwing them out like common criminals for no reason other than to satisfy a big EGO. There will be a house cleaning alright at PVSC and I can assure you it won't be PRETTY.

This Governor keeps on rolling down hill. No raises for State Employees!!! Big raises for the Governor's Staff!!! Bergen Record's Front page todays Article speaks volumes as to what kind of individual we are dealing with here. ALL RAISES FOR MY PEOPLE AND NOTHING FOR EVERYBODY ELSE. WHAT A DISGRACE!!!!!!!!! JUDGEMENT DAY WILL EXPOSE THIS GOVERNOR SOONER THAN WE THINK AND THE PUBLIC WILL CONCLUDE THAT THIS MAN WAS A PUBLIC EMBARRASMENT TO THE PEOPLE OF NEW JERSEY.

Guest Agency Observer

Daily News article says everything that needs to be exposed about how this Governor used this plant as a patronage pit after he said how he was cleaning it up only to see a colossal failure in every area of operation with a Director with no wastewater experience what so ever. History will reflect what was done to the people that worked at PVSC and how it effected the operation of the plant with wastewater still flowing into our waterways. This Director is on the clock. LETS SEE HOW LONG HE LASTS IN HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!

Executive Director is on the clock and should as a result of having "NO WASTEWATER EXPERIENCE" needs to "RESIGN" When will our lawmakers step in and question this GOVERNOR'S CHOICE when this plant is still not up and running. Where are you Senator Rice, Senator Codey,Senator Sacco, on what's going on here. Please make inquiries into this keystone comedy of events that have taken place since this GOVERNOR illegally took over the operation of this plant. Employees are working without direction with people in charge with no experience what so ever and as a result the RATEPAYERS are paying a BIG PRICE. SOS "SAVE OUR SEWERAGE" This DIRECTOR MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Agency Observer

Executive Director is on the clock and should as a result of having "NO WASTEWATER EXPERIENCE" needs to "RESIGN" When will our lawmakers step in and question this GOVERNOR'S CHOICE when this plant is still not up and running. Where are you Senator Rice, Senator Codey,Senator Sacco, on what's going on here. Please make inquiries into this keystone comedy of events that have taken place since this GOVERNOR illegally took over the operation of this plant. Employees are working without direction with people in charge with no experience what so ever and as a result the RATEPAYERS are paying a BIG PRICE. SOS "SAVE OUR SEWERAGE" This DIRECTOR MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word has it if true this Director could be out very soon because he can't handle the stress of not knowing anything about WASTEWATER. LETS HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!! Another CHRISTIE MISTAKE!!!!!!

Guest Agency Observer

CHRISTIE is still on the HOT SEAT as questions remain in the GWB scandal that won't change. Sorry Governor Jimmy Fallon can't help you with your poll numbers. The White House gives good public tours that's about as close as your going to get as the people have no trust in you or your administration. Can't wait to you leave office New Jersey will be better off.

Guest Agency Observer

CHRISTIE is still on the HOT SEAT as questions remain in the GWB scandal that won't change. Sorry Governor Jimmy Fallon can't help you with your poll numbers. The White House gives good public tours that's about as close as your going to get as the people have no trust in you or your administration. Can't wait to you leave office New Jersey will be better off.

Interested subject as to what this GOVERNOR did to PVSC in throwing 200 people out of their jobs like dogs with no respect and we haven't forgotten about to how WAYNE FOREST as a LAP DOG for the Governor standing tall as a JUDGE proud of yourself of what you did to these employees. We are grateful for the interest people have taken on this subject and are proud of that we have reached 10,000 views. We will continue to keep you informed and THANK YOU and hope you can see how heartless these people were to hardworking employees and Wayne Forest's self centered motives allowed him to GAIN at the expense of 200 families LETS NOT FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Agency Observer

The walls are closing in on CHRIS CHRISTIE as the US ATTORNEY is prepared to make indictments and this is where the fun starts and all former AIDES to the GOVERNOR have to testify under oath. This will be VERY INTERESTING. As they say in politics THE WHEEL TURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Ahh Yes...Agency "Corruption by Christie is Bad, but Corruption by the HCDO/PVSC is just good Business" Observer answering his own posts again....gotta love it

Guest Agency Observer

Ahh Yes...Agency "Corruption by Christie is Bad, but Corruption by the HCDO/PVSC is just good Business" Observer answering his own posts again....gotta love it

I will continue to keep the public informed and I do LOVE IT!!!! ENJOY YOUR PENSION WHILE IT LASTS!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

The walls are closing in on CHRIS CHRISTIE as the US ATTORNEY is prepared to make indictments and this is where the fun starts and all former AIDES to the GOVERNOR have to testify under oath. This will be VERY INTERESTING. As they say in politics THE WHEEL TURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indictments are on the way, Hurry up Governor get threw your Jersey Shore Tour Quickly because when they come out POLL NUMBERS will drop like a ton of bricks. Enjoy your vacation at the TAXPAYER FUNDED summer retreat. FEDS ARE CLOSING IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Agency Observer

Recently nominated Commissioners to PVSC by The GOVERNOR WON'T BE CONFIRMED Senators will use their authority to block these appointments. Governor wants to insure he still has control over this agency after {I predict} he leaves office next year to run for PRESIDENT. Don't be fooled people because all the people he put in at PVSC will suffer the same fate as the people that he and WAYNE FOREST threw out like common criminals. The Governor wants to preserve there shelf life. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Recently nominated Commissioners to PVSC by The GOVERNOR WON'T BE CONFIRMED Senators will use their authority to block these appointments. Governor wants to insure he still has control over this agency after {I predict} he leaves office next year to run for PRESIDENT. Don't be fooled people because all the people he put in at PVSC will suffer the same fate as the people that he and WAYNE FOREST threw out like common criminals. The Governor wants to preserve there shelf life. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

YES Get those Republican Criminals Out....so we can replace them with the Democrat Criminals who DESERVE Those no-show Jobs!!!!!!!!! Corruption by Christie CANT BE TOLERATED....but Hudson County Democrat Corruption is just Good Politics!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agency Observer

Interested subject as to what this GOVERNOR did to PVSC in throwing 200 people out of their jobs like dogs with no respect and we haven't forgotten about to how WAYNE FOREST as a LAP DOG for the Governor standing tall as a JUDGE proud of yourself of what you did to these employees. We are grateful for the interest people have taken on this subject and are proud of that we have reached 10,000 views. We will continue to keep you informed and THANK YOU and hope you can see how heartless these people were to hardworking employees and Wayne Forest's self centered motives allowed him to GAIN at the expense of 200 families LETS NOT FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only time will tell and JUSTICE will be served and the Public Record of this GOVERNOR will be on display to the Nation. A record of FAILURE and a HEARTLESS LACK OF COMPASSION for PEOPLE will derail any hope of running for president. What this man and WAYNE FOREST did to PVSC was the LOWEST form of HUMANITY that was displayed in exchange for PERSONAL GAIN and ABUSE OF POWER that we have ever seen in the history of NJ POLITICS. As long as this kind of current politics exists NJ will be a poor example for the country and that is what the discussion will be about when this GOVERNOR hits the Campaign Trail. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS GOVERNOR FALL ON HIS FACE TRYING TO DEFEND HIS RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Agency Observer

It is interesting that the Former Director Wayne Forest (NO WASTEWATER EXPERIENCE) is priding himself on being the fighter against the bad and evil when in fact the DOUBLE STANDARDS that were displayed during his tenure at PVSC is mindboggling. Governor Chistie has a close working relationship with June Forest (wife of WAYNE FOREST) and as a result the Governor"s First Round Pick was Wayne Forest, many other First Round Picks were made in the many RETIRED STATE TROOPERS that were able to supplement their pensions ouite nicely making six figure salaries. Let us not forget there are no Commissioners at PVSC so that leaves the LEAGUE COMMISSIONER WAYNE FOREST to make lone decisons on hiring, firing with no oversight what so ever. A State Trooper who oversaw the Reorganization of the Security Department and when his assignment was completed the League Commissioner Wayne Forest made the Trooper's Wife a first round draft pick by making her his secertary. So this story contuines to be told and the public will soon see the damage that was done in throwing 200 people out the door like common criminals and distroying the lives of 200 families while he enjoys a career as a Judge as a reward for his aggressive heartless treatment of common working people. He certainly was the Governor's First Round Pick when he nominated him to bench. "THE PLAYERS CHANGE BUT THE GAME REMAINS THE SAME"

Rumor has it that a PVSC employee was fired because of a disagreement with another employee who if true happens to be a friend of WAYNE FOREST'S SON. Its interesting that MR FOREST prided himself on being MR CLEAN and now that he is a Judge sneaks behind the scenes to slip people close to his family into high paying positions.You think your slick Mr Forest but you can't hide behind the scenes, everyone is watching what goes on at PVSC. WHEN CHANGE COMES YOU NAME WILL COME FULL CIRCLE BELIEVE ME YOU WON'T BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!