Ronnie Is Taking Over The World

Guest Fed Up

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest.

I'm a star of HBO True Confessions of an Undercover Cop. Also a star of Blood Oath. I also run the Bldgs and Grounds. I also own a Mayor and a Yacht.

Guest Guest
Can someone please explain the "I own a mayor and yacht"?

I guess you never watched Bugs Bunny, I'm Elmer J Fudd I own a Manison and a Yacht.

So get it; I'm Elmer (Ronnie) J Fudd (Catchabone) I own a Mansion (Mayor) and a Yacht (Yacht).

Guest He keeps going and going and goi

I thought the hotel was being built on Passaic Avenue. Since when is your building an after hours place? Catchabone, what are *** *** ** ***** **** ***** doing in the office at 10:00PM today? Don't you think you should *** *** * ***** ***** **** **** ******, *** ****** ****** ****** ** ** ** *** ******** ***? Unless *** ** **** ******** ****, in which case it may be time to put your foot down. What would Tony Soprano do?

Hope it’s not *** ******* ****** ******* **** ****** *****, because we all know what happened last time they messed with you. Or *** the mayor’s right hand man at the valley.

See you in the morning boss. Can't wait to see what’s on the menu tomorrow, now that the weather is so nice.

PS can we go back out to the parks tomorrow, I enjoy working on my tan? We can leave you *** ** alone all day as always. Enjoy

Share the wealth boss, and we can all be friends. You can keep the ***** to yourself.

My name is Elmer J Catchabone; I own a mayor and a yacht!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest The Podiatrist

Ronnie will always make more money than you and have more money than because he is a winner and you obviously are a loser. Stop being so jealous, it shows big time. Everytime Ronnie interacts with a cop (one that acts like a man that is - which is very few) he is a great guy. If you have any questions for him, just ask and he will help you if he can. As for the ********* ** ******** ** *** ***** if i start listing the cops dirty laundry about *** ** ******** **** **** ****you would not like it. Believe me. Just please stop the nonsense and do your job. You are not helping anyone.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for inappropriate content.

Guest Guest

**** *** is dating one of the dispatchers named *******. He is single, but I guarentee that leads to trouble.

Guest Wrong

the dispatcher isn't ******** daughter - one is a very well paid employee of the HFD the other is a half a**ed teacher in good ole HHS

Guest Guest
**** *** is dating one of the dispatchers named ******.  He is single, but I guarentee that leads to trouble.

So ****** is also dating ***************? How can we get in on some of that action, seems to be as easy as it gets.

Guest Guest

I thought it was ***** and ******* that were getting *************, now rich to? I gotta get onto a better squad.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for inappropriate content.

Guest Guest
I thought it was ***** and ****** that were getting **************, now rich to? I gotta get onto a better squad.

How about leaving this poor girl alone. Does she have anything to do with you not getting a promotion? I hope no one ever talks about your daughter like that.

Guest one who knows

ronnie cat was hired by jim doran the mayor will do whatever he says he is affaird of doran running against him do people realize the guy from the state gave ronnie a phony title over men that have worked there for years how does the union allow this. how about the mayor taking ronnie to congress menendez $2000 dollor fund raiser or how about ronnie changing all the vendors to his *** ****** friends who is ******* *** **** **** ronnie, the mayor if the feds are coming they better get here i am sure there are a few councilman willing to tell teem a few things. and lets not forget louie who is in the town garage ever day doing ronnies behind the scene work. the town is a disgrace all done by jim doran and the mayor.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove inappropriate content.

Guest Guest

You are a disgrace as a human being. just shut up a**h**e.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited per the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest Guest
:o Well, I don't know if Mr. Catrambone is doing a bad job, because I see alot of guys finally working around Town instead of doing nothing. So maybe he's not the most popular guy around, but he must be doing something right. In the real world when you get a job you have to work - working on the Town was not really working, so these guys have never had a real job before, so I guess they're upset that they finally have to work for a change. I guess Mr. Tanski wasn't doing his job correctly before because no one ever complained about him like they're complaining about Mr. Catrambone.

Guest Guest

Bill Tanski is a hell of a guy and would give you the shirt off his back if you asked. You talking about him like that is just plain wrong. Ronnie is doing a good job, I agree. That husky guy that works for him is always doing something. He is a good guy and does a great job...

Guest Guest
Bill Tanski is a hell of a guy and would give you the shirt off his back if you asked. You talking about him like that is just plain wrong. Ronnie is doing a good job, I agree. That husky guy that works for him is always doing something. He is a good guy and does a great job...
I couldn't agree more, but that crooked tooth guy is an a$$hole, now he's in the library, TOO?. Around Kids?.?. Now thats Scary!

Guest Guest
I couldn't agree more, but that crooked tooth guy is an a$$hole, now he's in the library, TOO?. Around Kids?.?. Now thats Scary!

Who is that?

Archived