Ronnie Is Taking Over The World

Guest Fed Up

Guest Darts anyone?
does anyone play darts? if you do, i hear there always a game going on in Ronnie's garage. isn't it great to know our guys work so hard, on their dart game that is :angry:

What does Ronnie do to keep himself busy while the dart games are going on? Cause it seems as though we throw a lot of darts, but he is no where to be seen in the garage.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
ARE U KIDDING ME IF MILAN WAS IN CHARGE THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WOULD BE THAT EVERYONE WHO IS PROMOTED WOULD BE PORTUGUESE OR SPANISH DECENT. HE WAS NEVER AGAINST THE PROMOTIONS OR DECISION JUST WHO THE PERSON WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I see you believe the lies the council spreads. Their is nothing wrong trying to be a voice for a town that is 50% Spanish Speaking!; But the truth is that their isn't a person that has asked for his hand that he has refused. He owes no favors and has no ties, he has no family members in need of a job and would only do the right thing because he has shown me no wrong. All I saw is a whole town council go against him because he wasn't another yes man. Why else would they go against him? They quoted him as not a team player? What does that mean? HE DIDN"T KNOW THE TEAM ANSWER "YESS". that's a question I wish someone could answer, Why did they call him not a team player? The only answer I could come up with is that he didn't always say yes.... he looked out for the towns best interest... REMEMBER THAT WHEN HE COMES BACK. CONTACT HIM. HE'LL HELP IF HE CAN. HE HAS HELPED ME BEFORE.

Guest Question for Catchabone

Mr. Catchabone, why is it that only your select few get the overtime and the rest of us get nothing? RW, BVR, and **** **** ** *** ****** ****** are the only ones who can work after hours? Why can't the work be done during working hours, or the Overtime be based on SENORITY! Ever heard of that? If you had worked an honest day in your life you would have.

Are the new guy and the Passaic valley guy so much more talented than the rest of us? And what exactly do you have *** ***** ***** **** ****** *** *** ***** *****?

You send us all out on the streets during the day so you can stay in the office "alone" and then once our day is over, your chosen ones can stay as long as they want and rack up the time and a half.

Your day is coming.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Hey Catchabone, what are your chosen ones doing today? Are RW, BVR, and **** **** ** *** ***** ***** ***** racking up the time and a half? Because you sure didn't ask me to stay behind today. Well then again you never do.

Do you think if I **** * **** ***** tomorrow, you will give me a raise and all the overtime I want also?

ADVICE TO TOWN WORKERS

To the disgruntled Town Worker (Donny C). If you are wondering why you don't get overtime, my guess is you are probably lazy, or you wouldn't be working for the Town. You mustn't have any ambition, or you would be out in the real word, with a real job. I'm sure RW and BVR could work circles around you. As for the **** ** *** **** *****, ***** *** *****, ***** ******** *******, and deserves more respect than this. I'm sure your day is coming sooner than you think.

My suggestion to you, Donny C, is to comfront Mr. Catchabone and tell him your feelings. If not, crawl back under the rock you came from, and stay there with the rest of the spineless creatures (the writers on the kearny web).

Guest to OT

Yea, come in a ***** ****** and we can work it out, you don't have to tell us who you are, just wear *** *****. I'l give you OT .... you moron!

Guest Service with a Smile

Catchabone, how come you stayed inside all day again today? Afraid to get more parking tickets or taking care of business as you do everyday? Love is in the air

Guest Maria

I have a question for all you web junkies, why is it that you can all sit behind a computer screen and continuously post BS but not one of you has the b***s to go up to the people themselves? Why not stop hiding behind the screen and be an adult about it and face those you criticize?

Guest Not one of the chosen few

If you and Catchabone weren't so busy ***** ** *** ****** *** *** ****** ********, ** ******** *** **** ****** **** ***** ****, maybe we would be able to talk to him. What you do with your life is your choice, we are not criticizing your choices, if anything we are just jealous that the man gets everything he wants, we know he just wants to help you get A Head in Harrison life. All we want is to be treated equally and fairly. Overtime should be spread out equally to those with the most seniority. Granted, me and most of the guys would NEVER do what you do for the overtime, but we will work for our money. Take a break during the day and ** **** *** ******* **** *** ****, maybe we will talk to you, if he allows us to be around that is.

Do you think its fair that he is our boss?

Do you think that with his record its fair that he picks and chooses who works and who doesn't?

Put your personal feelings for him aside, and think about how we feel, some of us have been working here almost as long as you have been alive.

My name is Elmer J Catchabone; I own a mayor and a yacht!

Guest Guest

Do you think its fair that he is our boss?

As far as I'm concerned he isn't anybody's boss. Look it up, he's a LABORER! No one should have to answer to him. You guys need to wake up *** ** *** *** *****, if the shoe fits...

Guest Guest

Well according to the Mayor he is our boss. And till someone comes and tells us that he is not - we have to do as he says not as he does. Would be nice to do as he does though, because he has a great work out schedule.

Can you do us a favor next week, **** * *** **** ** *********** ** *** *** **** ** *** **** *** ** ** ****** ** *** *** ** ** ****.

Ronnie do you mind *******? You can keep the overtime if we can all get * ***** ** **** *** *** ********?

HBG

My name is Elmer J Catchabone; I own a mayor and a yacht!

Guest Guest

Why don't you ask the Mayor? And while you’re at it, ask him why the town bought another snow melter and a two door silver car that that is parked inside the garage after working hours and on weekends.

Guest old timer
If we are a distress city, by the state of New Jersey and we need the help of the state, to cover our expenses, even when the taxes go up every year, WHY DID HE BUY TWO NEW TRUCKS AND A NEW SNOW MELTING MACHINE AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE PRIVITISES THE COLLECTION OF GARBAGE, THE COLLECTION OF RECYCLE AND THE COLLECTION OF BULK!!!! What are our town employees going to do now? What are we going to do with all our equipment? What are we going to do with the 2 new trucks he purchased? and Why do we have to pay out of the town companies and out of the town workers for the services Harrison resident employees have done for the past 160 years????QUOTE]

What does the Street department and grounds keeping do now??

Guest old timer
If we are a distress city, by the state of New Jersey and we need the help of the state, to cover our expenses, even when the taxes go up every year, WHY DID HE BUY TWO NEW TRUCKS AND A NEW SNOW MELTING MACHINE AND ON TOP OF THAT, HE PRIVITISES THE COLLECTION OF GARBAGE, THE COLLECTION OF RECYCLE AND THE COLLECTION OF BULK!!!! What are our town employees going to do now? What are we going to do with all our equipment? What are we going to do with the 2 new trucks he purchased? and Why do we have to pay out of the town companies and out of the town workers for the services Harrison resident employees have done for the past 160 years????
What does the Street department and grounds keeping do now??

Guest Guest

We sit around, and wait for Catchabone to send us out around the town, so ** *** **** ** *** ****** *** *** *** **** ********.

Whats wrong with that?

Guest Luciford

Don't blame Ronnie, you would do the same if you could. It's the Mayor and council that let him get away with it all. They know what he does, they pay him, they purchased those new trucks, not him. If anything you should learn from Ronnie. LEARN THAT THIS MAYOR AND TOWN COUNCIL ARE WEEK!!! Apply a little preasure and the mayor runs for cover with his bandit of the theives. Just let Ronnie use and abuse this council; Learn from it!

Guest Guest

Get real Luciford, Ronnie is a s**m bu**et. He takes advantage of the system to ***** ******** debt. He screws with us any change he gets, and only gives overtime to his chosen few. He is the God Father of Harrison, he gets the money, the trucks, and *** ****, but all good things come to an end. Whether it be jail or disease he will get his in the end.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited due to inappropriate content and under the KOTW no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Archived