Guest Guest

the only thing on my list is:

1) put the boat back in the water in may

2) have annual beach bash 100 person invitation list ready in june

3) sunbathe

4) get my shipment of omaha steaks for the summer grill

5) eat, drink, and be merry

i dont miss those gardens

Who cares about who is on the list or not...... Shut up with this Stupid shit already and mind you own BUSINESS. Worry about yourselves and your own famlies. If you lived in other Projects, You would have already had your Asses Kicked by the people you are talking about. And THAT AIN"T NO JOKE !!!!! YOUR ALL TROUBLE MAKERS !!!!!

all in good time.

:)

I wouldn't get carried away and say that posting on a computer with no name is standing up to her face to face is standing up to her. Get those balls then you can say hats off.  :P  Till then keep hiding behind your computer.

So let me ask you something did you ever grow those balls yet. Or are you still hiding behind the computer.

HERE.. HERE.. MY HATS OFF TO WHOEVER HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO ***...  SHE HAS LIVED OFF THE SYSTEM HER WHOLE LIFE, AND BROUGHT HER MESSED UP CHEATING HUSBAND INTO THE GARDENS FROM **... WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM BACK AND MOVE BACK IN WITH MOMMA DEAR.  SHE'S ANOTHER MISS NOSEY BODY.  MAYBE IF YOU HAD TO LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE GARDENS YOU WOULD BE A DIFFERENT PERSON, BUT AS LONG AS YOU STAY THERE YOU'LL ALWAYS BE PLAIN OLD WHITE TRASH.... BORN AND BRED.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Wow you sound more jealous of her then pissed off. :D:P:P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Who cares about who is on the list or not...... Shut up with this Stupid shit already and mind you own BUSINESS. Worry about yourselves and your own famlies. If you lived in other Projects, You would have already had your Asses Kicked by the people you are talking about. And THAT AIN"T NO JOKE !!!!! YOUR ALL TROUBLE MAKERS !!!!!

The person is worried about his/her own family - that is why they are upset that someone on the list is there - because he had to do something that was detrimental to other tenants that is why he is on the list - so yes they should call the police when they see this person - because he could be a danger to their family! So all these people that complain about the list are people that have done things wrong and are upset because now they can't come back to the Gardens!!!! This list is for the safety of ALL THE TENANTS - so its about time the bad ones get out and fen for themselves!!!!! Without the list the garbage would still be there - is that what you really want for your families???????? Grow up - get a job - start taking care of your family!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
The person is worried about his/her own family - that is why they are upset that someone on the list is there - because he had to do something that was detrimental to other tenants that is why he is on the list - so yes they should call the police when they see this person - because he could be a danger to their family! So all these people that complain about the list are people that have done things wrong and are upset because now they can't come back to the Gardens!!!!  This list is for the safety of ALL THE TENANTS - so its about time the bad ones get out and fen for themselves!!!!!  Without the list the garbage would still be there - is that what you really want for your families????????  Grow up - get a job - start taking care of your family!!!

Ihav a job and make more mony then a crossinguard ha ha and never stop taking

care of my family asshole

Guest Guest
The person is worried about his/her own family - that is why they are upset that someone on the list is there - because he had to do something that was detrimental to other tenants that is why he is on the list - so yes they should call the police when they see this person - because he could be a danger to their family! So all these people that complain about the list are people that have done things wrong and are upset because now they can't come back to the Gardens!!!!  This list is for the safety of ALL THE TENANTS - so its about time the bad ones get out and fen for themselves!!!!!  Without the list the garbage would still be there - is that what you really want for your families????????  Grow up - get a job - start taking care of your family!!!

its over you just do have a clue :lol:

Guest Guest

due to the overwhelming response from last years memorial day weekend bash at big b's - there will be 2 motorcoaches picking up invited guests this year. please check the invitation list in the administration building

Guest Guest

the gardens dont miss u

the gardens are the best place in the world to live at, your just jealous

the only thing on my list is:

1) put the boat back in the water in may

2) have annual beach bash 100 person invitation list ready in june

3) sunbathe

4) get my shipment of omaha steaks for the summer grill

5) eat, drink, and be merry

i dont miss those gardens

Guest Guest

I see another druggie was put on the list. Mike is really doing a fantastic job. This guy is a big druggie and his girlfriend has been taken out with over doses dozens of times. Good job Mike. How can anyone say bad things about the list. Everyone thats on it is real trouble.

Guest guest

the gardens is charity housing that is paid for in part by the town residents and the state. You people make it sound like you own it. I heard some of you think you have grandfather rights to the apartments you have. How arrogant and unappreciative of you. You're welfare recipients. How about getting your sh*t together and looking for a way out. Maybe someone else needs the break you have been getting for your lifetime. I can understand the elderly or a one parent family with very limited income but what goes on there is discusting and you all brag about it. Then there's the backstabbing, lack of compassion, turmoil and hatred you have for each other. What kind of environment is that for a family or anyone to live in? Alot of you are working a system meant to help those with nowhere to turn. You all want but what do you contribute. You can't even be civil to each other. What a pitiful future for your kids, they're probably condemned to living there for the rest of their lives too. :P

Guest guest

sounds like someone is bitter.jealousy will get you nowhwhere.the trespassing list is there for a reason for the all the teants to enjoy the housing authority minus the troublemakers. tknak god.

Guest Guest
the gardens is charity housing that is paid for in part by the town residents and the state. You people make it sound like you own it. I heard some of you think you have grandfather rights to the apartments you have. How arrogant and unappreciative of you. You're welfare recipients. How about getting your sh*t together and looking for a way out. Maybe someone else needs the break you have been getting for your lifetime. I can understand the elderly or a one parent family with very limited income but what goes on there is discusting and you all brag about it. Then there's the backstabbing, lack of compassion, turmoil and hatred you have for each other. What kind of environment is that for a family or anyone to live in?  Alot of you are working a system meant to help those with nowhere to turn. You all want but what do you contribute. You can't even be civil to each other. What a pitiful future for your kids, they're probably condemned to living there for the rest of their lives too.  :blink:

You stand corrected. My family is from the gardens, I grew up there, and I now am married, we both have full time jobs, two cars, and own a house. I'm trying to toot my own horn, I'm just stating that the gardens is not what you think it is. Good people come out of there.

Guest Guest

If we are happy living there than that's up to us to stay. Who are you to tell us to get out if we can afford it. Mike cleaned this place up so the people that are descent will stay and everyone will be happy with the druggies out and the trespass list this place has gotten so much better we couldn't ask for a better place to live. I definely will be retiring here. You can say whatever you want. I work in town so why move and have to travel back and forth.

Guest guest
sounds like someone is bitter.jealousy will get you nowhwhere.the trespassing list is there for a reason for the  all the teants to enjoy the housing authority minus the troublemakers. tknak god.

why do the stupid feel they have to prove it?

Guest Guest
If we are happy living there than that's up to us to stay. Who are you to tell us to get out if we can afford it. Mike cleaned this place up so the people that are descent will stay and everyone will be happy with the druggies out and the trespass list this place has gotten so much better we couldn't ask for a better place to live. I definely will be retiring here. You can say whatever you want. I work in town so why move and have to travel back and forth.

Of course your are happy living there with tax payers supplementing your living arraignments. Your nothing but a moocher, pay you own way like the rest of us.

Guest FRIENDS

YOU KNOW WHY THAT THE GARDENS IS THE BEST PLACE IS BECAUSE YOU CAN GET UR DRUGS IN THE GARDENS THATS WHY THATS WHY ITS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE AND BE.

Guest Guest

yeah my family also came from the gardens. i lived there, partied, bought a million dollar ocean front home, a yacht, a suv, a mercedes, and i just got an addition put on and hired a part time cook and housekeeper

You stand corrected.  My family is from the gardens, I grew up there, and I now am married, we both have full time jobs, two cars, and own a house.  I'm trying to toot my own horn, I'm just stating that the gardens is not what you think it is.  Good people come out of there.