trespassing list

Guest Guest

Guest another guest
that is what happens when you don't have nothing else to do... empty life of yours!! watching other people's doors and houses!! do you have any squeletons in your closet?? I am sure you do... maybe we should start posting them here too... let's all wash the dirty clothes on the internet!! it is going to be fun!!!

too bad you don't put your name on.. but let me guess...are you the one who's husband is on the 6 months trial before he goes to the non-trespassing list because domestic violence or are you the one that has a city job? better yet, maybe you are that one that is suing the city because a fall.. even though everybody knows that you have problems with your foot. 

HA HA HA... how fun is that!!! :P  :lol:  :blink:

Since you got so angry at the mentioning of a padlock on the person's apt door; it must be True, otherwise you wouldn't have responed as such.

Guest Guest
Since you got so angry at the mentioning of a padlock on the person's apt door; it must be True, otherwise  you wouldn't have responed as such.

I am just tired of this nonsense in here. You should be grateful for having a roof over your poor soul and be close with people that could be good friends. There are lots of good people in the gardens. Even some of the elders could give you some life lessons, but you are too busy into other people's lives and waste your time with gossip instead of becoming a better person. You must have perfect lives to take so much for granted.

I love living in the gardens. As long as you mind your business and stay out of trouble this place is great and I'm sure people will agree. All those that were evicted had to move they did not move on there own. If that girl bought a house she shouldn't of been here anyway. This is low income.

• 4 weeks later...

Another low life got added to the list!!

Good job, Mike!! I want to see how it feels now that the shoe is on the other foot!!!

Remember, call the cops if you see him around!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Good job, Mike!! I want to see how it feels now that the shoe is on the other foot!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

It is depressing the joy you take in other peoples trouble.  Be careful of Karma

:D  :D  :D  <_<  :rolleyes:  :D  :D

HAHAHAHAHA

:D  :D  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :D  :D

And, Isn't is AMAZING how quiet this particular thread got? Makes me think all the nasty writers must be related to the most recent person added to the list.....

And, Isn't is AMAZING how quiet this particular thread got?  Makes me think all the nasty writers must be related to the most recent person added to the list.....

It really does amaze me the sheer glee you take in others misfortune.

I would hate to be your neighbor, no matter where you lived. It must be so nice living in that glass house of yours. Where you never make a mistake or lose control of a situation. It must be nice being so perfect. You better hope you or a family member never do anything to make your "landlord" mad. You might find one of your own on the list. People are human and make mistakes, the fact that you sit there clapping your hands and laughing at their pain says a lot about your character. Remember Karma . You get what you give. Since you have no compassion you'll get no compassion in your time of need.

I would hate to be your neighbor, no matter where you lived.  It must be so nice living in that glass house of yours.  Where you never make a mistake or lose control of a situation.  It must be nice being so perfect.  You better hope you or a family member never do anything to make your "landlord" mad.  You might find one of your own on the list.  People are human and make mistakes, the fact that you sit there clapping your hands and laughing at their pain says a lot about your character.  Remember Karma .  You get what you give.  Since you have no compassion you'll get no compassion in your time of need.

What are you talking about? I wrote 2 lines, and my opinion was and still is that I think all the nasty writers must be related to the newest edition to the list because they all stopped writing about the other families that had people added to that list...I didn't write anything about "glee", "others misfortune", "clapping my hands", or "laughing at anyone". I just stated an observation.

WOW

I would hate to be your neighbor, no matter where you lived.  It must be so nice living in that glass house of yours.  Where you never make a mistake or lose control of a situation.  It must be nice being so perfect.  You better hope you or a family member never do anything to make your "landlord" mad.  You might find one of your own on the list.  People are human and make mistakes, the fact that you sit there clapping your hands and laughing at their pain says a lot about your character.  Remember Karma .  You get what you give.  Since you have no compassion you'll get no compassion in your time of need.

That is the truth!!!

What are you talking about? Did you READ the 2 line post you responded to? There isn't anything written about feeling "glee" or being "perfect" or "clapping hands". It was just an opinion on how quiet this thread has become since the last person was added to the list. And I would have to agree with that post because the thread IS really quiet since his name was added to the list. :huh:

What are you talking about?  Did you READ the 2 line post you responded to?    There isn't anything written about feeling "glee" or being "perfect" or "clapping  hands".  It was just an opinion on how quiet this thread has become since the last person was added to the list.  And I would have to agree with that post because the thread IS really quiet since his name was added to the list.  :D

Maybe it got quiet because it have become very boring.