trespassing list

Guest Guest

i seenĀ  someone was down the gardensĀ  over the weekend, that was no supposed to be there, and know he is in jail, what is mommy going to do now.

Grow up you IDIOT it isn't going to stop him he will be back And it should be I Saw NOT (SEEN) Also Should be NOT (NO).Also Should be (SUPPOSE)......AND LAST SHOULD be (NOW)......NOT KNOW......AND to TOP it all off The 1st word should be I and not (i).You really need to learn how to type & spell.I SUGGEST you go back to school.

she's going to come outside and show her list that is diddly swat and tell people she has a lawyer. Poor sonny boy. Still misbehaven and high as a kite. Never changed. He asked for it. Comes down and sits right out in the open when he is not supposed to be there. What's the bail Baby?

you are a pathetic and ignorant person. I wonder myself... maybe you were not loved by your mommy... if you had one because you were probably a nobody's child, otherwise you will not be here making hurtfull judgements. I fell sorry for your kids too, if you have.. how unfortunate they are. Maybe you should try some therapy, at least the time you have in your hands will be more productive.

i seenĀ  someone was down the gardensĀ  over the weekend, that was no supposed to be there, and know he is in jail, what is mommy going to do now.

Rules are made to be follwed and if Mommy taught him that from the start he may not be on the list. No pitty here, he was there when he wasn't supposed to be and still causing trouble so he deserves to be where he is.

wrong again , they gave him a ride around to the corner just to shut your mouth up , sorry to burst your bubble

I lived in the gardens many years ago and still have friends there. It is hard to believe that the family trashing another family have such short memories with the amount of alcoholism and drug users in their own.

wrong again , they gave him a ride around to the corner just to shut your mouth up , sorry to burst your bubble

SORRY, BUT HE IS IN JAIL, RIGHT WHERE HE BELONGS. I DO HAVE KIDS AND IF THEY WHERE ANYTHING LIKE HIM, I WOULD GET HELP NOT LIKE MOMMY SAID NOT MY SON.

Rules are made to be follwed and if Mommy taught him that from the start he may not be on the list. No pitty here, he was there when he wasn't supposed to be and still causing trouble so he deserves to be where he is.

Is he M*, a big, husky guy ? The eldest of 3 sons? Is his mother heavy, short, with dark hair?

Do you mean that he was in jail, just got out and came down to the Gdns?

Or did he get arrested while at the Gdns for tresspassing?

I lived in the gardens some years ago and I still have friends over there. It is hard to believe that the family trashing another family have such short memories with the amount of alcoholism and drug users in their own.

it is not the ugly one. is the cute one, the youngest of another family. but i heard he is not in jail because of the trespassing, he is in jail for a traffic ticket that was not paid and that he walked to the jail. nobody arrested him at the gardens which makes me think, maybe the trespassing list is phony, since the cops came but they didn't arrest him... :unsure::unsure::blink::blink:

Sorry to bust your bubble pal,but yes he was arrested for trespassing trying to run from the cops also and he is in jail.Don't try to change things around. He deserves every thing he gets. He doesn't understand to stay the hell away and leave people alone.

Guest Billy Bob

Trespassing Fee List

Ā· $75.00 gets you off the list for 30 days.

Ā· $100.00 allows you to add a name to the list for 60 days.

Ā· $15.00 and a pack of smokes allow a one-night visit to party.

Fees are not payable in quarters!

All fees collected will go into a special BABB (buying a big boat) fund

Guest mary smith

F.Y.I. That "LIST" would not hold up in court. You don't need a list, what you need is to become active neighbors and stop the drinking and drug situation that is happening out in the open, CALL THE POLICE EVERYTIME YOU SEE THIS GOING ON, REPORT PEOPLE WHO SELL DRUGS FROM THEIR APT. I don't know of any other neighborhood that needs a list. Drug abuse out in the open, drug dealers, open drinking, that's all illegal, just arrest, arrest and continue to arrest, eventually jail time for some, eviction for others and the situation will get better. Talking about people and putting them down on the computer isn't doing any good.

I lived in the gardens many years ago and still have friends there. It is hard to believe that the family trashing another family have such short memories with the amount of alcoholism and drug users in their own.

DIDN'T ONE OF THEM DIE FROM THAT?

it is not the ugly one. is the cute one, the youngest of another family. but i heard he is not in jail because of the trespassing, he is in jail for a traffic ticket that was not paid and that he walked to the jail. nobody arrested him at the gardens which makes me think, maybe the trespassing list is phony, since the cops came but they didn't arrest him...Ā  B)Ā  :blink:Ā  :huh:Ā  ;)

THE LIST IS NOT PHONY HIS WEEKEND TO PARTY PASS WAS PHONY. SEE WHERE THAT GOT HIM HUDSON COUNTY

I THINK YOU ARE LOST YOU MUST NOT WHO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

she's going to come outside and show her list that is diddly swat and tell people she has a lawyer. Poor sonny boy. Still misbehaven and high as a kite. Never changed. He asked for it. Comes down and sits right out in the open when he is not supposed to be there. What's the bail Baby?

$1000. AND RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS WHAT A SHAME MABEY HIS FAMILY WILL BORROW MONEY FROM THE ******* TO BAIL HIM OUT. HAHAHA

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

you people have nothing else better to do then to sit around skid row that would be between buildings * and **, thats where most of the low lifes live, yeah you know who i'm talking about, you talk nice to people to their faces, then talk all **** behind their backs, grow up and start acting like adults. OR IS THAT TO HARD???????

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

it takes only a hand full of scumbags to ruin a good thing, this would be a much nicer place to live if they were all to be put on this list and out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of the trash.