unofficial merger with east newark?

Guest seriously?

Guest seriously?

Hey north arlington pd heard east newark pd was trying to merger attack on sunday? lol then decided to invade the kearny border. heard you guys did an outstanding job with the whole merger attack then somehow it was all washed off? sleep with dogs , come up with fleas! nice job! proud to be a resident here and grateful not in keep it quiet east newark. what happened to the love shack truck? lmao......lol

Guest guest

Hey north arlington pd heard east newark pd was trying to merger attack on sunday? lol then decided to invade the kearny border. heard you guys did an outstanding job with the whole merger attack then somehow it was all washed off? sleep with dogs , come up with fleas! nice job! proud to be a resident here and grateful not in keep it quiet east newark. what happened to the love shack truck? lmao......lol

Here is an idea. When posting, try and stop drinking for a couple hours before wasting everyone on the sites time. Nothing you wrote in your post made any sense. I see a lot of LOL's everywhere because apparently you find whatever it is your saying hysterical. We might all get a good laugh too, if anyone could make out what the hell your talking about.

Guest HAHA,

Here is an idea. When posting, try and stop drinking for a couple hours before wasting everyone on the sites time. Nothing you wrote in your post made any sense. I see a lot of LOL's everywhere because apparently you find whatever it is your saying hysterical. We might all get a good laugh too, if anyone could make out what the hell your talking about.

well now its apparently that some funny business took place with that" theft" car from east newark, NOrth Arlington! so as the previous post. its clear, there is a cover up, did you happen to read the observor this week, looks like the only one drinking the ahole kool aid is you';when you posted your comments there guest (from na the sh^t hole from bergen county!) lmao..............douchebags all talk on here!

• 11 months later...
Guest Guest

I'm with the first guy WTF are you talking about? Cover up? East Newark? North Arlington? I read the observer and the police blotters which East Newark does not participate in and I still have no clue. That theft car??? Do you mean stolen car or theft from a vehicle? Your an idiot dude!!!