Juicy Gossip

Guest Guess Who

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY??????  Leave this girl alone.  Does she blow her smoke in your face while she is driving by?  Yeah I didn't think so.  How does her smoking or talking on the phone bother you?  What effect could it possibly have on you? 

How dare a bunch of idiots post such ignorant comments on this girl?  "She smokes" she talks on the phone" "she's hot" "she's not" “you’re jealous” “no you’re jealous”  do you have any idea what you sound like?  She should actually be flattered that so many people are that taken by her life they are actually spending this much time discussing it.  The best part is this is such nonsense.  The reason why the original post said anything at all about her talking on the phone or smoking cigarettes is because there was nothing else at all they could say.  Who cares what people do in their car or anyone else’s car?  The only time you’ll have a right to comment on her is if and when it’s your car she is driving.  Until then, seriously shut the hell up. 

To the girl they're discussing........You go girl bet you didn't realize how many people have you on their mind daily.  How freakin great is that?  If this was a TV show you'd be an instant celebrity.

very well said i agree

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY??????  Leave this girl alone.  Does she blow her smoke in your face while she is driving by?  Yeah I didn't think so.  How does her smoking or talking on the phone bother you?  What effect could it possibly have on you? 

How dare a bunch of idiots post such ignorant comments on this girl?  "She smokes" she talks on the phone" "she's hot" "she's not" “you’re jealous” “no you’re jealous”  do you have any idea what you sound like?  She should actually be flattered that so many people are that taken by her life they are actually spending this much time discussing it.  The best part is this is such nonsense.  The reason why the original post said anything at all about her talking on the phone or smoking cigarettes is because there was nothing else at all they could say.  Who cares what people do in their car or anyone else’s car?  The only time you’ll have a right to comment on her is if and when it’s your car she is driving.  Until then, seriously shut the hell up. 

To the girl they're discussing........You go girl bet you didn't realize how many people have you on their mind daily.  How freakin great is that?  If this was a TV show you'd be an instant celebrity.

yea celebrities gone wild. That girl is one wild child!!!

She's fat too!!!!

Unless you are fat don't bother calling her. She likes her man meaty.

I am a friend of hers and she will be the first one to say she is fat. So if you think you are going to hurt her by saying that then you are so wrong. She is not the type of person to try to impress. She only has one person to make happy. And that person is not you it is her hubby. So if you think she is fat then to bad don't look. And I don't know what anybody's weight has to do with anything and to the person who said she likes fat guys you sure don't know much about her, have you seen her man??? Fat he is not!!! Get the facts right before you run your fat mouth.

Thank You

Friend of the smoking, talking on her cell phone girl gone wild.

• 3 weeks later...
I am a friend of hers and she will be the first one to say she is fat. So if you think you are going to hurt her by saying that then you are so wrong. She is not the type of person to try to impress. She only has one person to make happy. And that person is not you it is her hubby. So if you think she is fat then to bad don't look. And I don't know what anybody's weight has to do with anything and to the person who said she likes fat guys you sure don't know much about her, have you seen her man??? Fat he is not!!! Get the facts right before you run your fat mouth.

Thank You 

since you say you are her friend answer me this who did she get the black eye from. Did her husband find out her dirty lil seceret??? Boy she was not in a good mood on wen.

Guest DE-fine

Thank You 

DE-fine friendship. You must be the girl with the worse reputation in town trying to use this poor girl as a DE-coy. you know who you are you stupid slut.