Outlook For Harrison

Guest Top Gun

Guest Top Gun

Today's Sunday Star Ledger in the Outlook section states that Advance Realty is planning 1 billion dollars worth of redevelopment for the old Guyon Property on Fer. Bl. S. This includes a 25,000 seat stadium for the Metro Stars, housing, office building and retail space.

The Mayor and the redevelopment committee :lol: should be congratualated for their vision for a better Harrison. Mayor Rodgers ran the Town down until it was a wasteland. The present Mayor has worked hard to see that Harrison returns to its former prominance.

Those who have stayed in Harrison will reap the benefits. It will be a premier location to live, work and play.

Guest ha ha ha
Today's Sunday Star Ledger in the Outlook section states that Advance Realty is planning 1 billion dollars worth of redevelopment for the old Guyon Property on Fer. Bl. S. This includes a 25,000 seat stadium for the Metro Stars, housing, office building and retail space.

The Mayor and the redevelopment committee  should be congratualated for their vision for a better Harrison. Mayor Rodgers ran the Town down until it was a wasteland. The present Mayor has worked hard to see that Harrison returns to its former prominance.

Those who have stayed in Harrison will reap the benefits. It will be a premier location to live, work and play.

You are definately getting paid with a town JOB. I would bet at least 3 paople in your family too. The only one who will reap the benefits is the Mayor and his closest friends who do his dirty work. (which odds are you do, and I don't know how you do) 1 billion dollars worth of redevelopment? how much is your cut? and how do you see that better for a town that need schools. A town that will have to put up with 25,000 people and their traffic, is not security a problem already in this town, with shootings and all. PLEASE. GET YOU FAMILY OFF THE PAYROLL. AND THIS MAYOR RAN THIS TOWN DOWN THE DRAIN, LOOK HOW MANY COMPANIES CONTINUE TO LEAVE THIS TOWN, AND HOW MANY ARE STILL SUFFERING. GOOD JOB TO THE STREET DEPARTMENT CLEANING OUR LAST SNOW MESS!!!

Guest Harrisonian

Applied is under federal indictment for giving bribes in Hoboken, for Hoboken Development. You think Mayor McDonough and Pete Higgins are interested in bettering Harrison or filling their pockets with cash. As far as the MetroStars isn't that deal dead yet. 50 Million in Bonds for what? More traffic. Have the bribes gone to their heads? The Mayor is going to retire to his house down the shore (he rents in Harrison now) along with Pete and gang. Let's hope they don't get indicted first.

Guest resident

They look like paid advertisements to me! :lol: They are looking for people to invest in office, retail space. :angry: GIVE ME A BREAK. You seem to know about the development and wrote alot more then the article says or we didn't read the same article. :lol:STOP TRYING TO SELL A DEVELOPMENT THATS ONLY HELPING YOU AND THE MAYOR AND HIS CLOSEST OF FRIENDS.It should be for the town, (with schools and parks, tennis courts and more)but the average resident doesn't even know whats going on, because I haven't a clue, but I am tired of all the promises. From Movie Studios too Soccer Teams.... Quit your town job and find a real one!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest The A team

Hey (Joker)ha ha ha, it seems like your just on the team stop crying and join the club. Just pay your dues, bendover and let the plummer do the job.

Guest Top Gun

The A Team is right. Just join the team. Schools, parks, and tennis courts do not pay taxes, they just drain them. Hang on to your Harrison property and enjoy the ride to prosperity.

Guest ha ha ha ha
The A Team is right. Just join the team. Schools, parks, and tennis courts do not pay taxes, they just drain them. Hang on to your Harrison property and enjoy the ride to prosperity.
Hey TOP GUN I DON'T BEND OVER FOR NO ONE, ESPECIALLY NOT A PLUMMER
Hey (Joker)ha ha ha, it seems like your just on the wrong team stop crying and join the club. Just pay your dues, bendover and let the plummer do the job.
ha ha ha ha, I see what you like TOP GUN!!!! -_- Schools, parks, and tennis courts do not pay taxes, they just drain them. HA HA HA HA, holy $h!t I know you like it when your bent over, but saying that schools don't pay taxes (and we know how much you support the mayor) is wrong, our kids education is our future, COME ON. :angry: tENNIS COURTS AND RECREATIONAL PARKS MAKES THIS TOWN A MORE DESIREABLE TOWN TO LIVE IN WITH less traffic and less crime. That A TEAM (MAYORS TEAM) Hasn't a clue and you just proved it Mr. P.

Guest Harrisonian

Waite, parks don't pay taxes? So what was the deal with your great idea of a gazebo at the Harrison High School Park? Was it so your daughter the Master Teacher could have her lunch while counting the dollars that your family is stealing from our Town? I think being a commissioner of the SH*T has gotten to your head. :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
The People of Harrison who read this should stand up for what they believe in and help clean up the $h!t in Harrison. Support the People who care for Harrison. This MAyor Is out of here when he loses. He has no vested interest in the town. Wake up and smell the coffee. IMPEACH THE MAYOR !!!!!You tell me the possible Mayor Candidates for the next election

Guest Pretty soon

If they keep allowing people to knock down one families and put up 2-3 family homes pretty soon this town will be extremly over crowded and infested with scum!!!!!!

Go ahead keep "building" up the town - the town people will get richer and have a nice retirement home in south Jersey so they can run from the sh*t they helped put in the town

Archived