* Campaign Video

JohnPinho

During the past few months, I have been busy helping Mayor Raymond McDonough and Council Candidate Anselmo Millan in their election campaign. In future postings, I will tell you a little bit more about the campaign and my thoughts on what it means for Harrison's future.

During the campaign, I realized that many new voters did not know Councilman Anselmo Millan and his prior accomplishments as Harrison's 2nd Ward Councilman. I decided to put together a video to reach those new voters. Ultimately, I created three videos which were distributed via DVDs in the 2nd Ward.

Several people asked me to upload the videos to YouTube. Last night, I uploaded the first of the videos entitled simply Anselmo Millan. Leave your thoughts below or on YouTube.

View the full article

Guest 4thWarder

During the past few months, I have been busy helping Mayor Raymond McDonough and Council Candidate Anselmo Millan in their election campaign. In future postings, I will tell you a little bit more about the campaign and my thoughts on what it means for Harrison's future.

During the campaign, I realized that many new voters did not know Councilman Anselmo Millan and his prior accomplishments as Harrison's 2nd Ward Councilman. I decided to put together a video to reach those new voters. Ultimately, I created three videos which were distributed via DVDs in the 2nd Ward.

Several people asked me to upload the videos to YouTube. Last night, I uploaded the first of the videos entitled simply Anselmo Millan. Leave your thoughts below or on YouTube.

View the full article

John, you are a sellout. You're just like Millan, out to get something for yourself. Word on the street is Millan is mayor by June, 2011. You looking to be the next Town Clerk/Town Attorney? Crawl back under your rock.

John, you are a sellout. You're just like Millan, out to get something for yourself. Word on the street is Millan is mayor by June, 2011. You looking to be the next Town Clerk/Town Attorney? Crawl back under your rock.

Nice job on the video and the walking door to door with the Mayor and Councilman Millan. The applause at the victory party was for a job well done. Millan's and your credibility with the community and a well run campaign by Doran and Catrambone turned what was a potential disaster into a victory. How many votes did your video get Millan and the Mayor, who knows. But the idea was great. I think its a first in a Harrison election.

Nice job on the video and the walking door to door with the Mayor and Councilman Millan. The applause at the victory party was for a job well done. Millan's and your credibility with the community and a well run campaign by Doran and Catrambone turned what was a potential disaster into a victory. How many votes did your video get Millan and the Mayor, who knows. But the idea was great. I think its a first in a Harrison election.

Doran and his buddies should be pissed as all hell at this comment!

The notion that somehow there was "a potential disaster" that was averted because Pinho stepped in with his support of Millan is incredible!

I didn't even know that Pinho had stopped supporting the McCormicks until I saw his posting of the Millan video.

Notice that PinHead didn't let others on this Board know about this video until AFTER McDonough and Millan won?

I'm no fan of the McCormicks. But I have absolutely NO respect for that sneaky, slime bag, Pinho!

Doran and Friends: You Have Been Warned!!!

AGAIN: Notice that PinHead didn't let others on this Board know about this video until AFTER McDonough and Millan won?

I certainly think that Millan's victory can be attributed to another hard working campaigner in the 2nd Ward. I haven't heard his name mentioned, but I know for a fact that he lets his actions speak louder than words. Me and my neighbors hope that he may run soon, maybe for Mayor. He would get our collective votes.

Doran and his buddies should be pissed as all hell at this comment!

The notion that somehow there was "a potential disaster" that was averted because Pinho stepped in with his support of Millan is incredible!

I didn't even know that Pinho had stopped supporting the McCormicks until I saw his posting of the Millan video.

Notice that PinHead didn't let others on this Board know about this video until AFTER McDonough and Millan won?

I'm no fan of the McCormicks. But I have absolutely NO respect for that sneaky, slime bag, Pinho!

Doran and Friends: You Have Been Warned!!!

AGAIN: Notice that PinHead didn't let others on this Board know about this video until AFTER McDonough and Millan won?

The disaster I was referring was the Mayor having to put up with McCormick for another 4 years. I was not referring to anything else. Obviously, Doran and Catrambone ran an excellent campaign townwide. But who else would have been able to defeat McCormick in the 2nd ward? Name him/her if you know.

Guest Observer of the Election

I did attend the victory party at the Elks and spoke directly to McDonough, Catrambone, Pinho, Millan, Doran and others. They were all 100% happy that Millan and the entire ticket did well. Given the town gossip by the many nay-sayers, this election was a remarkable event for this entire group. I doubt very much you are going to create division by stirring up old wounds. In the old days even up until he retired, many of Rodgers closest allies were people he had big differences with. According to Doran's speech, this team is vowed to work together for the betterment of Harrison and will not let individual squabbles get in the way. Given the campaign they all pulled off, I can only believe them. Your trouble mongering here will not upset that machine.

I did attend the victory party at the Elks and spoke directly to McDonough, Catrambone, Pinho, Millan, Doran and others. They were all 100% happy that Millan and the entire ticket did well.

So it was a Victory Party for Millan, eh? Did Doran, McDonough, Nascimento, Huaranga, Bennett know that?

I don't think Doran, et al. are going to be happy campers when they hear they attended a Victory Party for Pinho and Millan!

The disaster I was referring was the Mayor having to put up with McCormick for another 4 years. I was not referring to anything else. Obviously, Doran and Catrambone ran an excellent campaign townwide. But who else would have been able to defeat McCormick in the 2nd ward? Name him/her if you know.

Again, the "disaster" you were referring to was DEFEAT at the polls that was averted by the alliance of Pinho and Millan.

So Pinho and Millan saved the day for Doran and McDonough, right?

What a f***ing joke!

Millan was elected to council once before. Then he was defeated. And then elected. Let's continue this cycle.

I say bring back Party Artie---Doran and the Machine can do it!!!

P.S. Word here: Avoid Pinho like the plague! He is not good news!

I certainly think that Millan's victory can be attributed to another hard working campaigner in the 2nd Ward. I haven't heard his name mentioned, but I know for a fact that he lets his actions speak louder than words. Me and my neighbors hope that he may run soon, maybe for Mayor. He would get our collective votes.

My People Millan must have paid back all the money from the Harrison Fest which he had stolen per Mayor, Doran, Benette and other clowns, they will fabricate and put together lies to discredit anyone who gets more attention. Even non US Citizens voted on tuesday. wait n see whom is discovered doing this. They even put out a hit on people who don't agree, one in particular, ask ***** ******** ****** ********** ***** of ** and ***, never a **** *** not trusted..... can you guess who this coward is?

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I did attend the victory party at the Elks and spoke directly to McDonough, Catrambone, Pinho, Millan, Doran and others. They were all 100% happy that Millan and the entire ticket did well. Given the town gossip by the many nay-sayers, this election was a remarkable event for this entire group. I doubt very much you are going to create division by stirring up old wounds. In the old days even up until he retired, many of Rodgers closest allies were people he had big differences with. According to Doran's speech, this team is vowed to work together for the betterment of Harrison and will not let individual squabbles get in the way. Given the campaign they all pulled off, I can only believe them. Your trouble mongering here will not upset that machine.

I agree. Well said. I believe that Mayor McDonough has a winning team if he can keep the team together and working toward a common cause: Making Harrison better. If you want to help, stop the trouble mongering. McDonough, Catrambone, Doran, Huaranga, Bennett, Millan, Choffo, Brockman, Fife, Pinho & others worked together nicely to accomplish a common goal. Nobody thought it was possible. McDonough was the glue that held it together and he will now be the glue to make sure it continues. McDonough has learned a lesson he is not soon to forget. Remember he retired for 1 day and many including Millan told him not to quit for the better of Harrison. He listened and that is why the Victory was so sweet.

Those who wanted him to drop out are now trouble mongering to upset the machine.

Again, the "disaster" you were referring to was DEFEAT at the polls that was averted by the alliance of Pinho and Millan.

So Pinho and Millan saved the day for Doran and McDonough, right?

What a f***ing joke!

Millan was elected to council once before. Then he was defeated. And then elected. Let's continue this cycle.

I say bring back Party Artie---Doran and the Machine can do it!!!

P.S. Word here: Avoid Pinho like the plague! He is not good news!

I heard that Jimmy Doran is not too happy about this Pinho/Millan flap.

Word has it that Doran, Nascimento and Huaranga are in serious discussions about this matter.

Pinho does indeed have a knack for self-immolating, doesn’t he?

Guest Happy Voter

Do you really think that McDonough, Doran, Bennett, Millan, and Huaranga, are stupid enough to let your (even if you did get off your butt to vote) anonymous BS get in the way of the mandate they have been dealt by the people to run our town? I don't think so. Even if individually, there may have been inflated egos, they know how important it is to not let squabbling get in the way of good government.