Bad news for zerO.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

zerO is doing such a disasterous job on our country that even David Letterman, a obamaniac who is usually a big supporter is now blasting zerO for all his F-ups. The economy is in a shitter, unemployment is still 10%, but lets look on the bright side, his golf game is getting better. Having taken 6 vacations in the past year has really improved his game.

Letterman predicts zerO is a one term nightmare and I couldn't agree more.

zerO is doing such a disasterous job on our country that even David Letterman, a obamaniac who is usually a big supporter is now blasting zerO for all his F-ups. The economy is in a shitter, unemployment is still 10%, but lets look on the bright side, his golf game is getting better. Having taken 6 vacations in the past year has really improved his game.

Obama - isn't that the guy you said wasn't going to be elected the first time?

Guest 2smart4u
Obama - isn't that the guy you said wasn't going to be elected the first time?

Yeah that's the guy. I didn't vote for him but too many people believed his many promises that have turned out to be just blatant lies. zerO has turned out to be the worst president in history in less than 2 years, even Jimmy Carter (formerly the worst) took 4 years to earn that distinction.

BTW, wasn't Beck's rally in Washinton great ! Capital police estimated the crowd at 500,000. Of course the loony media tried to downplay the numbers, MSNBC had the crowd at 85,000. The dems up for re-election in Nov. are sending out their resumes.

<!--quoteo(post=106954:date=Aug 28 2010, 09:57 PM:name=Guest)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 28 2010, 09:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=106954"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Obama - isn't that the guy you said wasn't going to be elected the first time?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah that's the guy. I didn't vote for him but too many people believed his many promises that have turned out to be just blatant lies. zerO has turned out to be the worst president in history in less than 2 years, even Jimmy Carter (formerly the worst) took 4 years to earn that distinction.

BTW, wasn't Beck's rally in Washinton great ! Capital police estimated the crowd at 500,000. Of course the loony media tried to downplay the numbers, MSNBC had the crowd at 85,000. The dems up for re-election in Nov. are sending out their resumes.

Yeah, I heard the crowd described in many ways, too. Must have been a colorful bunch:

"Mostly white," "predominately white," "very white," "whiteout," "almost completely white."

Guest 2smart4u

Yeah, I heard the crowd described in many ways, too. Must have been a colorful bunch:

"Mostly white," "predominately white," "very white," "whiteout," "almost completely white."

I noticed in all the liberal media there was no mention of MLK's niece hugging Beck. That little detail doesn't fit in with the racist label the Loonies try to pin on Beck.

Is it any wonder the liberal media, from the NY Times to MSNBC is dying a slow death because of their agenda - driven news coverage.

I noticed in all the liberal media there was no mention of MLK's niece hugging Beck. That little detail doesn't fit in with the racist label the Loonies try to pin on Beck.

Is it any wonder the liberal media, from the NY Times to MSNBC is dying a slow death because of their agenda - driven news coverage.

I hope he didn't hug her like centuries of white oppressors have "hugged" certain black women.

Honestly, though, are you that simple? Do you think it matters AT ALL that the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was at the Beck rally? There was a man named Martin Luther King at Al Sharpton's "Reclaim the Dream" rally. Maybe you've heard of him: Martin Luther King III? He's MLK Jr's SON! So, as if family connections are important at all (::cough::Ronald Reagan Jr::cough::rolleyes:, let's make clear that a much closer relation was AGAINST Glenn Beck's attempt to steal THE PROUDEST DATE IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

I hope he didn't hug her like centuries of white oppressors have "hugged" certain black women.

Honestly, though, are you that simple? Do you think it matters AT ALL that the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was at the Beck rally? There was a man named Martin Luther King at Al Sharpton's "Reclaim the Dream" rally. Maybe you've heard of him: Martin Luther King III? He's MLK Jr's SON! So, as if family connections are important at all (::cough::Ronald Reagan Jr::cough::rolleyes:, let's make clear that a much closer relation was AGAINST Glenn Beck's attempt to steal THE PROUDEST DATE IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

Such a juvenile response.

BTW. Did you notice there were 10,000 at Al(race baiter) Sharpton's rally and 500,000 at Beck's rally?

Such a juvenile response.

BTW. Did you notice there were 10,000 at Al(race baiter) Sharpton's rally and 500,000 at Beck's rally?

500,000? More like 87,000, even screech palin said it was about 100,000.

• 6 years later...
Guest Memories???
On 8/28/2010 at 2:55 PM, Guest 2smart4u said:

Comrade 2smart,  remember this.??

The tangerine tyrant has spent more time on the golf course in 2 months than the last real president did in a year.  The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming. Donnys going to get a p******m cocktail 

Edited by KOTW
Content.