elimination of pd

Guest topweed

Guest topweed
:unsure: WELL IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING,AFTER ASS KISSER SHEHAN RETIRES THE DEPARTMENT WILL BE ABOLISHED. HE ACOMPLIHED WHAT HE WANTED SCREW EVERYBODYELSE,AND TAKE CARE OF ME. LUCAS WE BE PROMOTED SHORTLY,AND TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER P.D. '' POLITICAL FAVOR '', THE REST WILL BE LOOKING FOR JOBS.

Guest otj1987
:lol: WELL IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING,AFTER ASS KISSER SHEHAN RETIRES THE DEPARTMENT WILL BE ABOLISHED. HE ACOMPLIHED WHAT HE WANTED SCREW EVERYBODYELSE,AND TAKE CARE OF ME. LUCAS WE BE PROMOTED SHORTLY,AND TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER P.D. '' POLITICAL FAVOR '', THE REST WILL BE LOOKING FOR JOBS.

I See the Stupid in Harrison and Kearny has leaked to EN..... Doesn't matter what promotion someone gets on ENPD, they don't lateral at that rank.

Guest Oranges
:lol: WELL IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING,AFTER ASS KISSER SHEHAN RETIRES THE DEPARTMENT WILL BE ABOLISHED. HE ACOMPLIHED WHAT HE WANTED SCREW EVERYBODYELSE,AND TAKE CARE OF ME. LUCAS WE BE PROMOTED SHORTLY,AND TRANSFERED TO ANOTHER P.D. '' POLITICAL FAVOR '', THE REST WILL BE LOOKING FOR JOBS.

Actually after Shehan retires I heard 2nd street will secede from East Newark and become Shehanville. I'm sure Lucas will be transferred to Shehanville to be the police force.

lol I mean come on people where do you come up with this stuff? I love reading the posts on this site. Whats next? Apples to be mayor?

And where is Lucas these days? He has pulled me over in months.