McCormick Ticket

Guest *Harrisonian*

Guest Guest
Ask Maria how many quarters she took from Adler and how many quarters she screwed her creditors out of by declaring bankruptcy. Hint, it's over a MILLION quarters.

Hear! Hear! Well Put!!!

And this is the one who promises to restore fiscal integrity to the Town! What a joke!

Time for her and her husband to go back to selling clothes out of their car trunk!

Guest Guest
Ask Maria how many quarters she took from Adler and how many quarters she screwed her creditors out of by declaring bankruptcy. Hint, it's over a MILLION quarters.

Then ask Maria and Stevie boy why they ran for office in the first place. It wasn't until after the Construction Dept. started fining them for their illegal alterations without the building permits required. They started the construction on their building on Rodgers Blvd. knowing full well they needed permits first, without the required permits. They just assumed they could get away with it?? Then they got caught without approval from the Planning Board primarily because they had too many apartments (even in roof trusses!) and requested over 76 required parking spots to be waived, Steve testified that parking was not a problem and had pictures(on street cleaning days) to prove it. Can you imagine, PARKING in Harrison NOT A PROBLEM, and this guy is my councilman!?!? He represents the ward I live in very poorly when he testifies that parking is not a problem in our Ward, I read it (in his own words) so that he could get what he wanted for his building.

WHAT A MAN, STEVIE BOY AND HIS MARIA DESERVE EACH OTHER!

Guest Guest
If Stevie Boy Mc Comic gets elected wonder how long until Harrison is bankrupted and in the hole 3 million dollars, (like his personal finances).

What are you talking about Everyone knows that Harrison is already in the whole with the incombent mayor giving the developers the cash to build and no one is buying. Have you been down by the river? They stopped all bulding because no one is buyng and the original buyers are very unhappy it is so cheaply built. One owner told me it is so cold and drafty in the winter they can't keep the heat high enough to warm the place. Also a pool was promised. I guess that the river!

Guest Bean Counter

That's about the same number of quarters that Ray McDonough gets paid by Passaic Valley. He's up to $110,000 a year. Plus, that salary boosts his pension big time. I think he's out-quartered everyone else.

Guest La Bamba
SORRY----i can not vote for a woman that looks like a man

WOW, what a bunch of bitter and twisted people. Being rude and insulting people just reflects badly on the writer, not the intended targets.

Guest Guest
That's about the same number of quarters that Ray McDonough gets paid by Passaic Valley. He's up to $110,000 a year. Plus, that salary boosts his pension big time. I think he's out-quartered everyone else.

How unfortunate that you can't make the distinction between salary and bankruptcy. Maybe she is the right candidate for you and the other ethically challenged people. How does an individual in bankruptcy fund a campaign and accept contributions? Shouldn't the money go to the creditors that she stuck

without paying (or paying only a small fraction of what she owes)? Does she need approval from the Bankruptcy court to accept money to spend outside her payment plan? Just asking.

Guest Guest

Let's get real. They went into bankruptcy because of big fines imposed on them for violations of the building code which was enforced by the town. Where were these fines when the builders of the River Front Development built garages smaller in length than the plans called for, leaving the residents the option of parking outside or going to court, at their own expense. There were dozens of other violations reported without fines. Is this selective enforcement? You bet it is. They faced these fines because they dared to oppose the current administration. In any event the matter has gone to court and has been resolved. We can't say that about the quarters. And we cant say that about trying to recover the money from the "Bag Mans, no show job."

Guest Guest
Let's get real. They went into bankruptcy because of big fines imposed on them for violations of the building code which was enforced by the town. Where were these fines when the builders of the River Front Development built garages smaller in length than the plans called for, leaving the residents the option of parking outside or going to court, at their own expense. There were dozens of other violations reported without fines. Is this selective enforcement? You bet it is. They faced these fines because they dared to oppose the current administration. In any event the matter has gone to court and has been resolved. We can't say that about the quarters. And we cant say that about trying to recover the money from the "Bag Mans, no show job."

Selective enforcement? They chose to break the law and were caught. Of course there many people that get away with breaking the law everyday and I guess when the cop pulls over one car out of a group for speeding, it is selective enforcement too, but if they weren't breaking the law there would be NO enforcement. They can only blame themselves for getting in the situation where they could be prosecuted. Bottom line - If they hadn't violated the law, we wouldn't be having this discussion at all.

Guest Guest
SORRY----i can not vote for a woman that looks like a man

And yet you apparently you have no problem voting for a man who looks like a giant bullfrog. HMMMM....

Guest Guest

OK, as long as we're getting "real" do you have any idea how big the fines were when it was all settled? They received $250,000.00 from Adler. Did it take that much to pay their fines?

Guest Law & Order-Harrison
Selective enforcement? They chose to break the law and were caught. Of course there many people that get away with breaking the law everyday and I guess when the cop pulls over one car out of a group for speeding, it is selective enforcement too, but if they weren't breaking the law there would be NO enforcement. They can only blame themselves for getting in the situation where they could be prosecuted. Bottom line - If they hadn't violated the law, we wouldn't be having this discussion at all.

The McCormicks were invo;ved in a civil matter(Bankruptcy). It is not a criminal matter.

The 1/4 king was involved in a criminal matter and was convicted of such.

Restitution is another matter that should be addressed by the town-- but we know that it won't. Why shine more light onto a growing problem :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
The McCormicks were invo;ved in a civil matter(Bankruptcy). It is not a criminal matter.

Restitution is another matter that should be addressed by the town-- but we know that it won't. Why shine more light onto a growing problem :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh you were SOOO close! The McCormick's were fined(hint-criminal) for zoning violations. The bankruptcy is civil so you're half right.

Guest Guest

The McComics are the two most disingenuous people I have ever met. They lie, cheat and conive to get their way. They only ran for office after not getting their way to develop their building with too many apartments and too many waived parking spots for their proposed commercial uses, and they actually started the construction without the proper permits, knowing better from previous run ins with the construction dept.

Guest Guest
The McComics are the two most disingenuous people I have ever met. They lie, cheat and conive to get their way. They only ran for office after not getting their way to develop their building with too many apartments and too many waived parking spots for their proposed commercial uses, and they actually started the construction without the proper permits, knowing better from previous run ins with the construction dept.

Wow, you must realy hate these people, must be because they never gave you a discount at Stephs right? I always got a discount because I was a regular customer and they did take care of the regulars which were many. They are very nice people and had many nice young men and women working at their place. The town realy did them a big screwing and the town did their town people a big screweing also, they stopped jobs from being created. These people employed many in this town. Shame on Harrison

Guest Guest
Wow, you must realy hate these people, must be because they never gave you a discount at Stephs right? I always got a discount because I was a regular customer and they did take care of the regulars which were many. They are very nice people and had many nice young men and women working at their place. The town realy did them a big screwing and the town did their town people a big screweing also, they stopped jobs from being created. These people employed many in this town. Shame on Harrison

Honestly I do not hate anyone, used to get a decent discount at Steph's, and present the FACTS. ONLY THE FACTS. You'll see that they pretend to be friendly to everyone eligible to vote for either of them, but are only out for themselves and what they can get out of it!

Guest not suprised

word on the street , one of McCormicks running mates is also on track to appear in court for illigal construction at his residents , I guess this is his reason for running for office, hoping to get a by on his voilations.

Guest truth is

HONESTY, This word is a joke to McCormicks ticket,,, they wold not recognize this word or meaning if they fell over it. Their campaing is to misdirect the truth and confuse the public. They have been in office for 2 years +, have not made any salutions for any of the problems that the town is going thru. They only have their own agenda which is to undermine any and all poposed ideas to deal with this economy which is not just in Harrison, but all over this country. If they had the answers why not introduce these solutions that are resonable . It don't take a genius to realize that these 2 people have spent more time on dealing with their own personal problems with their creditors, tax dept. and building dept. ,problems they alone created for themselves..............the town political offices they hold are being used as their soapbox to hoodwink the public into beliving they have been wronged, which in reality is the town residents have been cheated by their actions.

Guest Guest
HONESTY, This word is a joke to McCormicks ticket,,, they wold not recognize this word or meaning if they fell over it. Their campaing is to misdirect the truth and confuse the public. They have been in office for 2 years +, have not made any salutions for any of the problems that the town is going thru. They only have their own agenda which is to undermine any and all poposed ideas to deal with this economy which is not just in Harrison, but all over this country. If they had the answers why not introduce these solutions that are resonable . It don't take a genius to realize that these 2 people have spent more time on dealing with their own personal problems with their creditors, tax dept. and building dept. ,problems they alone created for themselves..............the town political offices they hold are being used as their soapbox to hoodwink the public into beliving they have been wronged, which in reality is the town residents have been cheated by their actions.

I agree, they are out for #1 themselves. Having dealt with them over the years Stevie is a wheeler/dealer. Maria can't be much better to marry him.

Guest Guest

Hear! Hear!

It's about time the truth comes out about this Bonnie & Clyde Duo!!! B)