Apples says hello

Guest Johnny D

Guest Johnny D

I was down to visit Apples in Miami over Christmas. He's doing well, recovering from a knee replacement.

He wishes all his friends a happy new year and he plans to be up here in the spring.

• 1 month later...
According to Christie's office,

East Newark has $2.28 million in surplus and will lose $927,937 in state aid.

I'm flattered that someone chose to use my name "Apples". He is of course, not the real "Apples". I'm typing this from the Bahamas, where I've been for

a month. To my friends in E. Newark, Harrison and Kearny I'm looking forward to seeing you guys. I'll be up in Jersey in April, I have some meetings in Trenton and I'll be staying with Johnny D. while I'm in town.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
I'm flattered that someone chose to use my name "Apples". He is of course, not the real "Apples". I'm typing this from the Bahamas, where I've been for

a month. To my friends in E. Newark, Harrison and Kearny I'm looking forward to seeing you guys. I'll be up in Jersey in April, I have some meetings in Trenton and I'll be staying with Johnny D. while I'm in town.

The real "Apples" lives in Toms River. He was formerly an EN Councilman and was aslo seen hanging around Tootsie's Poolroom at Cross & N. 3rd. St. in Harrison.