East Newark Needs More Cops!

Guest Anthony

The Borough needs more cops, there is a lot of trash moving into town and before it becomes like Newark they need to stop it.

Yes we do, i don't see the guys at nite or in the day where is everyone? Maybe we should use the Sheriff's Dept

• 2 weeks later...
Yes we do, i don't see the guys at nite or in the day where is everyone? Maybe we should use the Sheriff's Dept

maybe they should get the police chief to supervise the police instead of the dpw

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Chief going to hire anyone, anytime soon? The town is getting Attack by all of Newark’s garage................ :lol::lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Is the Chief going to hire anyone, anytime soon? The town is getting Attack by all of Newark’s garage................ :angry::angry::angry:
we need COPS!!!!!!!!!!! lets go East Newark HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh::huh::huh:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Tops Dinner was rob on x-mas eve, where were the cops?

whats going with enpd are they going to become hpd or what?, are they getting more cops? we need to take back the town.............. :lol::wub::lol::angry: :angry:

whats going with enpd are they going to become hpd or what?, are they getting more cops? we need to take back the town.............. :lol: :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry:

They get the ticket quota and then off to hide so they can catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• 2 weeks later...
whats going with enpd are they going to become hpd or what?, are they getting more cops? we need to take back the town.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Helllllllllllo ENPD you are going to HPD by the summer, wake up!!!!!!!!!! start looking for new jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Borough needs more cops, there is a lot of trash moving into town and before it becomes like Newark they need to stop it.

The cops in this town are afraid of their own shadow, they are a joke!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x-cop
The cops in this town are afraid of their own shadow, they are a joke!

i don't think you would say that to there faces, anyway there going to be hpd soon so who cares :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest Guest
Helllllllllllo ENPD you are going to HPD by the summer, wake up!!!!!!!!!! start looking for new jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't go to Harrison that will ruin the best comedy show since Abbot And Costello. Did you ever listen to the chief of dpw I mean police during a snow storm.

• 4 years later...

Once again the police department is down another cop?.He left to the Hudson county Prosecutor's Office. So now you have:

(1) Chief

(1) Sgt

(5) officers, (1) currently suspended so technically (4) cops

(1)part time special officer

So now if I am correct this is the count so far of cops that left the borough pd.

Essex County Prosecutor's: 2

Warren County Prosecutor's:2

Hudson County Prosecutor's:1

Harrison Police:2

Harrison Fire:1

There may be 1 or 2 more but I can't remember, something needs to be done. I'm sure someone else is leaving soon?????

Good luck

• 10 months later...
Guest Carmine Lopez

Where did you posters go to school? If town residents were better citizens than more cops wouldn't be needed. If people sat on thier porches instead of scurring inside on their phones like scared children. Crime would be reduced. Just being out in front of your house talking to your neighbors creates a good crime buffer. And that crap about bad people moving in is just that. Good people come to East Newark to escape the bad elements of Newark, If you have a problem with thier behavior in East Newark take the time to explain how this is a better place than where they just moved from. And that you and all your tax paying neighbors want to keep it that way. Go about it in a better way than just throwing dirty looks at your new neighbors. If things go south from there get neighbors involved by complaining in numbers. Appreciate the police of your town either East Newark or Harrison. East Newark does a great job in the Police , Fire and DPW departments. Check out the comments made by Mr Garrido in the Harrison forum.