Doran's Salary- A Quickie Quiz

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I heard Confessore is next in line to be superintendent to replace Doran.

This story on Nj.com is interesting. Superintendents want to repeal the salary cap. Maybe Doran can ask the Governor for a favor and get him to go along with repealing it... this way Confessore can get a higher salary.

http://www.nj.com/education/2014/07/critics_of_superintendent_salary_cap_say_it_is_arbitrary_and_should_be_repealed.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Doran has been taken care of all his life. First by Frank Rodgers, then McDonough and now the Board of Ed. He had to take a salary decrease of $157,000 because of the cap on Supt. salaries. So what do the zombies on the Board of Ed do? They resurrect a vacant position that is not needed and give it to Doran for $200,000. The Governor should be contacted because the blatant misuse of taxpayers money. Harrison is a special needs district that gets extra money from NJ not to give outrageous salaries to political hacks, but for the education of the children. All taxpayers should protest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest CorrectOMundo

DO IT! You absolutely should. The fact that he was handed the job instead of earning or being the best qualified for it, makes it even worse.

You sound bitter, he has done an amazing job, I'd rather have him running our schools then some chump for less money.

Guest CorrectOMundo

DO IT! You absolutely should. The fact that he was handed the job instead of earning or being the best qualified for it, makes it even worse.

You sound bitter, he has done an amazing job, I'd rather have him running our schools then some chump for less money.

Guest MarLuna

I have kids in the school district as well and I have seen good changes since he had come into play. It is a shame all you haters have so much time on your hands to research and complain. Why don't you become involved in the community with all this extra time on your hands.

You must be a republican and only disliking Mr. Doran for his political views.

• 2 weeks later...

Really changes,your a joke too.If we had a job that pays like him.I would never be around being involved. I would be buying a nnice home and volunteeing for different things.He is too busy being mayor.

Really changes,your a joke too.If we had a job that pays like him.I would never be around being involved. I would be buying a nnice home and volunteeing for different things.He is too busy being mayor.

Drunk Typing is a dangerous thing.

Oh wow, I've been guilty of that too!

So let's give *** **** a break here!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 2 weeks later...

Since State of NJ statute requires Board of Education meeting minutes to be posted on a district website, can anybody point out exactly where those minutes are on Harrison's website? Or for some reason is Harrison exempt from this law because they're an Abbott district? Pretty sure it's a requirement in order to pass NJQSAC as well. So, where are they, because I can't seem to find them.

Since State of NJ statute requires Board of Education meeting minutes to be posted on a district website, can anybody point out exactly where those minutes are on Harrison's website? Or for some reason is Harrison exempt from this law because they're an Abbott district? Pretty sure it's a requirement in order to pass NJQSAC as well. So, where are they, because I can't seem to find them.

Answer? Anybody???

• 1 month later...
Guest 4th Warder

The State released statistics on cost per child. Harrison is over $22,000 per student. Up from last year 3.6%. No wonder frugal East newark Mayor Smith decided to send East Newark residents to Kearny High School.

Harrison has a very poor rating. Where is all the money going to?

We need parking on Harrison avenue to promote businesses not another school. What would happen if the State pulls Abbott Funds?

Someone has to stop the madness.

Guest Guest

The State released statistics on cost per child. Harrison is over $22,000 per student. Up from last year 3.6%. No wonder frugal East newark Mayor Smith decided to send East Newark residents to Kearny High School.

Harrison has a very poor rating. Where is all the money going to?

We need parking on Harrison avenue to promote businesses not another school. What would happen if the State pulls Abbott Funds?

Someone has to stop the madness.

Do you really need to ask where is all the money going ??

Guest Cross Street

How bout cronies, friends and relatives. That is where our taxpayer money is going. Saw C*****, p******, doran and fife leaving local bar together. Laughing at how they are pulling wool over taxpayers eyes. We are paying for their retirements and second homes. Such BS.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 4 weeks later...