Our liberal network news protecting Obama.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

I notice none of the network news channels or the NY Slimes showed Obama bowing to the Saudi prince. Nothing like the POTUS behaving subservient to a two-bit Saudi prince. I thought he was going to kneel and kiss his hand, what an embarrassment to America.

Guest KEITH
I notice none of the network news channels or the NY Slimes showed Obama bowing to the Saudi prince. Nothing like the POTUS behaving subservient to a two-bit Saudi prince. I thought he was going to kneel and kiss his hand, what an embarrassment to America.

Boo Fu**in' Hoo. What's the matter lil' buddy? The shoe is on the other foot now. Don't worry, FOX news will make some new shit up anytime now.

Guest Guest

You have GOT to be kidding me! After Bush s----d his d--- for eight years, you're worried about a little protocol?!

You are truly an idiot.

Guest Guest

i love how you can't say anything bad about obama. If you disagree with his policies your called a racist. The liberal media is a joke, thats why they are losing all their money and going out of business.

I do not know the original poster or his political agenda, but the other people who posted her are typical liberal losers, they have no basis on their arguements so instead of debating issues like adults, the spinless liberals resort to personal attacks. It's nothing new, liberals have been acting like that forever, I wonder if they know they are the intellectual joke of most of america.

Guest Guest
i love how you can't say anything bad about obama. If you disagree with his policies your called a racist. The liberal media is a joke, thats why they are losing all their money and going out of business.

I do not know the original poster or his political agenda, but the other people who posted her are typical liberal losers, they have no basis on their arguements so instead of debating issues like adults, the spinless liberals resort to personal attacks. It's nothing new, liberals have been acting like that forever, I wonder if they know they are the intellectual joke of most of america.

That's a complete distortion. Someone who calls himself 2smart4u (which should tell you something to begin with) opened a topic claiming that Obama bowed to a Saudi prince. No link, no context, we don't even know if it's true; and even if it was true it has nothing to do with anything. So the original post got the responses it deserved.

So you see, the problem isn't liberals. It's you. Your guy lost the election - after he nearly destroyed our country - and you can't stop whining about it. Watch this video. Maybe you'll understand a little. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/08/b...a_n_184568.html

And if that's too complicated for you, I'll make it simpler. You're stupid and you're ignorant and you wouldn't know a solid argument if you saw one (which explains why you whine and complain about liberals and undoubtedly voted for McCain and Bush before that) - so you won't understand this.

Guest *Autonomous*

I'm sure you can't tell 2Smart's political leanings-they're so incredibly subtle. There was no debate or disagreement in the original post, just more moronic insults-and note that no one mentioned racism until you did. If you want to debate, I would welcome that, as all the current Republicans posters offer are distortions. I note that your post consists of little but insults. Pot, kettle, you know.

Guest keith

Really? Well thier in power now aren't they?

Guest 2smart4u
That's a complete distortion. Someone who calls himself 2smart4u (which should tell you something to begin with) opened a topic claiming that Obama bowed to a Saudi prince. No link, no context, we don't even know if it's true; and even if it was true it has nothing to do with anything. So the original post got the responses it deserved.

So you see, the problem isn't liberals. It's you. Your guy lost the election - after he nearly destroyed our country - and you can't stop whining about it. Watch this video. Maybe you'll understand a little. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/08/b...a_n_184568.html

And if that's too complicated for you, I'll make it simpler. You're stupid and you're ignorant and you wouldn't know a solid argument if you saw one (which explains why you whine and complain about liberals and undoubtedly voted for McCain and Bush before that) - so you won't understand this.

Are you actually using the huffingtonpost as a legitimate source of information? Shot yourself in the foot, fool.

Guest Guest
Are you actually using the huffingtonpost as a legitimate source of information? Shot yourself in the foot, fool.

You right wingers scare the hell out of me. Are you really that stupid?

It has nothing to do with the Huffington Post, moron. It's about the video. HP only provides the link. Did you watch it?

Guest Guest

1) I saw the president bow to the prince. He bowed, I really don't care that he did, people are making a big deal over nothing.

2) I'm an ind., I vote based on who I feel is going to be best for the job. You would probably vote for a paper bag as long as it was labeled a democrat.

3) I like Obama as a person. He is interesting to watch and I enjoy listening to him speak.

4) His policies are Horrible. You people forget a guy whos name was Jimmy Carter. The worst president in U.S. history. Obama is right along those lines. Its been what, 3 days an American has been held hostage and Obama still hasn't commented yet. Probably because he needs it to be on a teleprompter before he can have an opinion on something. Liberals are the same all over. Give money to people who do not deserve it. Obama is spending more money then the U.S. has ever before. Its is insane that we are going to have to shape our foreign policy around our financial debt tied to China.

You liberals always have the same argument. Don't want to stand up for anything. Your European views have been proven not to work time and time again. Sure everyone thinks there should be healthcare for all, and I wish every immigrant could get a job and become a citizen, but all that stuff costs money.

You will all be crying when our taxes go up in the next year. I already am tired of footing the bill for people who sit home all day and do nothing. Its all about being responsible. If you have credit card debt you don't go out and buy a brand new car. Its exactly what the current president is doing.

even if you do not believe in my values, that fine, but there is one thing we have to settle right here and now.

You actually get your information from the "huffingtonpost"???????????? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. I am laughing so hard right now, I can barely type. Thats like me going on youtube, finding a video someone made of obama turing into an alien , and posting it her telling you people our president is from outerspace. You can't be that nieve..

Guest Guest
1) I saw the president bow to the prince. He bowed, I really don't care that he did, people are making a big deal over nothing.

2) I'm an ind., I vote based on who I feel is going to be best for the job. You would probably vote for a paper bag as long as it was labeled a democrat.

3) I like Obama as a person. He is interesting to watch and I enjoy listening to him speak.

4) His policies are Horrible. You people forget a guy whos name was Jimmy Carter. The worst president in U.S. history. Obama is right along those lines. Its been what, 3 days an American has been held hostage and Obama still hasn't commented yet. Probably because he needs it to be on a teleprompter before he can have an opinion on something. Liberals are the same all over. Give money to people who do not deserve it. Obama is spending more money then the U.S. has ever before. Its is insane that we are going to have to shape our foreign policy around our financial debt tied to China.

You liberals always have the same argument. Don't want to stand up for anything. Your European views have been proven not to work time and time again. Sure everyone thinks there should be healthcare for all, and I wish every immigrant could get a job and become a citizen, but all that stuff costs money.

You will all be crying when our taxes go up in the next year. I already am tired of footing the bill for people who sit home all day and do nothing. Its all about being responsible. If you have credit card debt you don't go out and buy a brand new car. Its exactly what the current president is doing.

even if you do not believe in my values, that fine, but there is one thing we have to settle right here and now.

You actually get your information from the "huffingtonpost"???????????? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. I am laughing so hard right now, I can barely type. Thats like me going on youtube, finding a video someone made of obama turing into an alien , and posting it her telling you people our president is from outerspace. You can't be that nieve..

We can see that you can barely type but it has nothing to do with laughing.

You can't spell either.

And you're an independent like I'm the Pope.

I'm still waiting for the BUSH regime to condemn apartheid Israel for the cowardly murder of American Rachel Corrie, a Jewish girl from Washington State by an IDF GOON operating a bulldozer! :lol:

Guest Guest

Effective leaders often act behind the scenes, though in this instance I doubt that the president was involved at all. It was a straight military rescue operation, appropriately handled.

Breaking News Alert

The New York Times

Sunday, April 12, 2009 -- 2:16 PM ET

-----

U.S. Captain Is Freed, and Three Pirates Are Killed

The captain of an American cargo ship held hostage by four Somali pirates was freed on Sunday, his shipping company announced.

Oh, but wait. Nitwit doesn't accept anything written in the New York Times. So does that mean that captain is still a hostage? :lol:

Effective leaders often act behind the scenes, though in this instance I doubt that the president was involved at all. It was a straight military rescue operation, appropriately handled.

Breaking News Alert

The New York Times

Sunday, April 12, 2009 -- 2:16 PM ET

-----

U.S. Captain Is Freed, and Three Pirates Are Killed

The captain of an American cargo ship held hostage by four Somali pirates was freed on Sunday, his shipping company announced.

Oh, but wait. Nitwit doesn't accept anything written in the New York Times. So does that mean that captain is still a hostage? :lol:

Honestly, I wonder why "Guest" from April 11 thought Obama should have spoken publicly while the situation was ongoing. Very often in a situation like that, the last thing a leader wants to do is make public statements. The situation was handled properly by all appearances and the outcome was favorable.

“An early military victory for Obama” http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...isrc=newsletter

See also: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/world/af...p;th&emc=th

Fox tried its best to put an anti-Obama spin on it but had to admit that this was a victory and that Obama had personally approved the operation. “The operation, personally approved by President Barack Obama, quashed fears the saga could drag on for months and marked a victory for the U.S., which for days seemed powerless to resolve the crisis despite massing helicopter-equipped warships at the scene.” http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514719,00.html

Any reasonable person would realize that the situation involved risk, even the successful rescue. It looks like the military personnel on the scene and the President were doing everything they could to minimize the risk and rescue the captain, which they did.

We know there are people, about 25% of the country, who won't give Obama any chance at all. But there are many other people who have grown so accustomed to bad leadership styles that they're clamoring for our leaders to do foolish things. I blame this on our celebrity-obsessed culture of instant consumer gratification.

Could you explain your reasoning, Guest? Looking at it now, do you think he did a good job?

Guest Guest
We can see that you can barely type but it has nothing to do with laughing.

You can't spell either.

And you're an independent like I'm the Pope.

typical liberal response, personal attacks instead of dealing with issues at hand..

Guest Patriot
Honestly, I wonder why "Guest" from April 11 thought Obama should have spoken publicly while the situation was ongoing. Very often in a situation like that, the last thing a leader wants to do is make public statements. The situation was handled properly by all appearances and the outcome was favorable.

“An early military victory for Obama” http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...isrc=newsletter

See also: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/world/af...p;th&emc=th

Fox tried its best to put an anti-Obama spin on it but had to admit that this was a victory and that Obama had personally approved the operation. “The operation, personally approved by President Barack Obama, quashed fears the saga could drag on for months and marked a victory for the U.S., which for days seemed powerless to resolve the crisis despite massing helicopter-equipped warships at the scene.” http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514719,00.html

Any reasonable person would realize that the situation involved risk, even the successful rescue. It looks like the military personnel on the scene and the President were doing everything they could to minimize the risk and rescue the captain, which they did.

We know there are people, about 25% of the country, who won't give Obama any chance at all. But there are many other people who have grown so accustomed to bad leadership styles that they're clamoring for our leaders to do foolish things. I blame this on our celebrity-obsessed culture of instant consumer gratification.

Could you explain your reasoning, Guest? Looking at it now, do you think he did a good job?

The only people that "did a good job" was the U.S. Navy, Obama didn't do a damn thing.

Guest Guest
The only people that "did a good job" was the U.S. Navy, Obama didn't do a damn thing.

Oh, wow, PatRat comes to the rescue after 2stupid4words got his head handed to him. Is this a substitute or just an alter ego? (As if we don't all know. :rolleyes: ) Like we don't all know that you'd be praising Bush to the skies if it had happened while he was in office - oh, but it didn't did it.

Guest Guest
typical liberal response, personal attacks instead of dealing with issues at hand..

We dealt with these issues at the last election and you lost. It's not as though your guys didn't do a horrible job. They did, so we gave the other guys a chance.

As for personal attacks, aren't you the same person who wrote this: "You liberals always have the same argument. Don't want to stand up for anything." It's more than a little silly to say we don't stand up for anything when you're whining and complaining about all the things we have stood up for and are now getting done. I suggest that you study the issues from all sides, add some depth to your argument, try not to step on your own feet and then try to have a discussion.

Guest *Autonomous*

That's not what the Admiral said at the press conference. Get your facts straight.

Guest Guest

Yes he did. He got 17 briefings, directed which military units would respond and when, and authorized the response that completed the mission.

Thanks for admitting that the mission was successful. You just can't stand the fact that Obama led it as Commander-in-Chief.

President Barack Obama, Commander-in-Chief of the United Stated armed forces.

Get used to it.

Guest Guest
Yes he did. He got 17 briefings, directed which military units would respond and when, and authorized the response that completed the mission.

Thanks for admitting that the mission was successful. You just can't stand the fact that Obama led it as Commander-in-Chief.

Get used to it.

Some people just won't beleive anything unless it's presented as a Dog & Pony Show on the deck of an aircraft carrier :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Some people just won't beleive anything unless it's presented as a Dog & Pony Show on the deck of an aircraft carrier :rolleyes:

Some people don't care about honesty, reality or the truth.

These days, they're called Republicans.

Guest Patriot

Get used to it.

As a former Marine Lt. I can assure you the POTUS does not direct military operations. Because of the sensitive nature of the operation I'm sure Obama was informed what the plan was and who was to carry it out. But if you think Obama was directing the operation while he was rolling Easter eggs on the south lawn, you need to cut back on the Kool-Aid.