Firehouse/Clubhouse

Guest Gizmo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Schmegmo
"If you did...see cowardice in the HFD," implied by a fireman that it does happen but the person posting it may not have witnessed it, is very, very sad. I must admit that the Harrison Clubhouses (some call them firehouses) are a great idea for nepotism and cronyism. How else could any town that has, lets say 2 very minor fires a year (like a garbage can of something) able to pull off an incredibly successfull organized crime structure amounting to $13 milion dollars and get away with it. No other small town or big city in the U.S.A. has more fireman than cops other than Harrison. Why would anyone in their right mind move into a town where their average $10,000.00 tax bill has $4,000.00 of it going to 60 men who do absolutely nothing. IMO, of course. I love it because it is a great source of amusement and I love hearing fireman from towns who actually work for a living abuse and berate the Harrison fireman and their families. Just glad I don't live there.

Someone told me Gizmo doesn't like firemen because he didn't pass the test and then he moved out of town. He is complaining about HFD but his town has a paid FD and he tried to take the test there. Again poor Gizmo failed. Now he doesn't like the firemen there. Then there is Mr IMO. Mr Imo is another complainer who is miserable. Sad New Year to both of you ASSHOLES.

Hey, I just heard from the third floor, he's going to lay off 3 cops and make 3 FF's. Sure hope one of them is you. LOL

Thanks now I'll go to Bergen County and make $120,000 without any overtime. Harrison you are the Greatest stepping stone to a more lucrative job !!!!!!!! Gotta love the Rice Bill!!!!!!!

Every foreclosure in the country will be fixed by tomorrow, pigs are gonna fly, and McMole and crew are gonna lay off three fireman. All of those statements have equal truth. He would eliminate the entire police dept. before he let one of the golden boy fireman go so you are a liar as well as not necessary as a town service. Maybe you meant that he is going to make three more fire captains for the new new to go along with the 25 already in place. I would love to see the three imaginary fireman being let go get a job for more than $8.00 an hour. Thank God there are bridges to live under in the H. Thats my opinion. As to your obvious vile diatribe and anger issues, I think drug tests are necessary because junkies lash out when the funds are gone and I do not want to get hit by a "jonesing" clubhouse member driving a fire engine in a reckless manner and hurting or killing a citizen or carload of decent people. As to how you got hired in the first place, it must have left a bad taste in your moms or wives mouth. IMO.

Thanks now I'll go to Bergen County and make $120,000 without any overtime. Harrison you are the Greatest stepping stone to a more lucrative job !!!!!!!! Gotta love the Rice Bill!!!!!!!

See ya...........

You'll never pass the psych test, IMO.

Every foreclosure in the country will be fixed by tomorrow, pigs are gonna fly, and McMole and crew are gonna lay off three fireman. All of those statements have equal truth. He would eliminate the entire police dept. before he let one of the golden boy fireman go so you are a liar as well as not necessary as a town service. Maybe you meant that he is going to make three more fire captains for the new new to go along with the 25 already in place. I would love to see the three imaginary fireman being let go get a job for more than $8.00 an hour. Thank God there are bridges to live under in the H. Thats my opinion. As to your obvious vile diatribe and anger issues, I think drug tests are necessary because junkies lash out when the funds are gone and I do not want to get hit by a "jonesing" clubhouse member driving a fire engine in a reckless manner and hurting or killing a citizen or carload of decent people. As to how you got hired in the first place, it must have left a bad taste in your moms or wives mouth. IMO.

Harrison fireman living under bridges? You've got to be kidding they do not live in town, in Mc Mansions in NA or down the shore, but not here in Harrison!

Now that 2009 has arrived, how many fires were there in Harrison in 2008? Maybe 1 or 2 to justify all the captains, battallion chiefs, deputy chiefs, and the fat chief king of them all for the low, low price to the citizens of $13,000,000.00 dollars of money spent at jobs where you have to stay at work and actually produce something. I don't include "service calls" because they are for the ambulance, lunch runs, getting cats out of trees, going to the credit union, etc.....a private ambulance company company could handle this for a fraction of the price. Prices for beds and large screen high def. tv's are part of the cost. Is there going to be a superbowl party at the HFD. BYOB & D (bring your own beer and drugs)? Is it open to the public or just a "brother" thing? Those are my opinions and observations.

Hey, I just heard from the third floor, he's going to lay off 3 cops and make 3 FF's. Sure hope one of them is you. LOL

actually get your facts straight it's layoffs for the dpw around ten. then violations one, dispatchers are looking at three and cops none. apparently there are no funds and these depts s**k up the most income and abuse sick time. :rolleyes:

Guest HOODKOP
POOR POLICEMAN YOU ARE SO FULL OF ENVY YHAT OUR FINE FIRE DEPT> <AKES YOU LOOK GREEN

God created Police Officers so Firemen could have heroes! Everyone loves the firemen, for what I do not know? Maybe their cooking skills or lack of random drug testing? But the Police are always considered the enemy, maybe because they arrest the local scumbags, and family members of local residents, so they are always considered the bad guys. Guess what they do not care, this is not the Harrison of old, but the new Happy Harrison. God Bless Harrison's Finest.

Why don't you answer the questions that were asked instead of the usual choice of deflecting the blame to to Police Department. The Fire Department is an unnecessary service. It should be disbanded and if a vote were taken illustrating the tax savings to the homeowners is would be a one sided landslide of a vote. The HFD would be elimated, the property and equiptment can be sold, especially the equipment because in the last 10 years it has only been used maybe three times. The HFD cannot answer your questions because they know the truth that being appointed to the HFD is like hitting the lottery. $100,000.00 per year for no work. In addition, they get to see more of their family members because they are also hanging at the clubhouse. IMO, a damn disgrace.

Nobody from the clubhouse will answer any questions about the lack of fires because it will further humiliate them. Nothing could stop the real firemen from other towns laughing at the HFD. IT is so f***ing to hear the stories and abuse.

Guest Harrison Taxpayer
Nobody from the clubhouse will answer any questions about the lack of fires because it will further humiliate them. Nothing could stop the real firemen from other towns laughing at the HFD. IT is so f***ing to hear the stories and abuse.

Officer Gizmo, you're a reason why nobody likes cops.

God created Police Officers so Firemen could have heroes! Everyone loves the firemen, for what I do not know? Maybe their cooking skills or lack of random drug testing? But the Police are always considered the enemy, maybe because they arrest the local scumbags, and family members of local residents, so they are always considered the bad guys. Guess what they do not care, this is not the Harrison of old, but the new Happy Harrison. God Bless Harrison's Finest.

Cops are firefighters heroes eh? Why is it that you always see cops transfer to fire jobs and rarely the other way around. Some hereos you pigs are with that homo nickname you have..."The Finest".....real manly.

Cops are firefighters heroes eh? Why is it that you always see cops transfer to fire jobs and rarely the other way around. Some hereos you pigs are with that homo nickname you have..."The Finest".....real manly.
Pride, Integrity, and Guts PIG!

• 2 weeks later...
more like

Pussies, Ingrates and Goofballs!

Just remember Police Officers are only COPS for 25 years. You will be a piece of local trash for your entire life!

The People that Hate us the Most are the People that Need us the Most! Think about it! And don't forget Politicians are like Diapers, they need to be changed frequently, for the same reason!!!

Guest Harrison Senior
Just remember Police Officers are only COPS for 25 years. You will be a piece of local trash for your entire life!

The People that Hate us the Most are the People that Need us the Most! Think about it! And don't forget Politicians are like Diapers, they need to be changed frequently, for the same reason!!!

You've never learned the proper use of capitalization so your opinions don't amount to much (no credibility, meatball).

What would Harrison be like if we didn't have our great police officers to protect us. The only person who hates you is the person you see in the mirror. Get a grip on yourself. Spend more time doing your job, and less on this site. Who knows, maybe you can become something that you'll be proud to see in the mirror.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Your all NUTS
Thats exactly why the town doesn't need the Fire Department. It is just ambulance service which the town could contract for a fraction of 10 to $13 million. As to resonse time time, I have witnessed E. Newark, Kearny, and even Jersey City arrive at a fire in Harrison before the HFD. The first thing the HFD does, even in a garbage can fire is to call for mutual aid. That is my opinion.

The Harrison Fire Dept. Does NOT need ANY other town to come to help them when there is a fire. As a matter of fact they say it themselves......they don't need anyone else. The chief is the one the one that calls for help from other towns, but the chief is also the one that calls other towns when they have fires and ask if Harrison could aid them. You people have NO idea what goes on at the Fire house! So just keep your opinions to yourself.

Guest Guest
Yes, Fireman from other municipalities do make fun of the HFD. It is hilarious. They have some priceless stories of the HFD's lack of training and abundance of cowardly acts. The also resent being called for every little thing that by the time they arrive is not an issue. Very funny. Thats my opinion hydrant head.

Then they should resent the person who calls them in, NOT the whole dept!. you people have no clue what your talking about.....

Guest guest

Their own fire dept. chief is the one who hits the panic button when a garbage can is on fire! He really demonstrates the confidence he has in his own fellow clubhouse members. That is so scewed up. Its just goes to show how little training they have if their own chief doesn't trust them, and we are paying $37,000.00 a day for this. DISBAND and admit your lack of guts to everyone once and for all.