"My mother told me to be honest".

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

FOX aired a tape of Blago making a speech right after he became Governor. In it he say's "my mother told me be honest above everything else and to always work for the people". He then went on to promise her "I won't let you down".

Any comments from the loony left about the morale character of this DEMOCRATIC Governor?

FOX aired a tape of Blago making a speech right after he became Governor. In it he say's "my mother told me be honest above everything else and to always work for the people". He then went on to promise her "I won't let you down".

Any comments from the loony left about the morale character of this DEMOCRATIC Governor?

Every liberal I know thinks he's a corrupt politician who's talk of honesty has proven to be lies. Did your bigotry lead you to expect something else?

Funny how you emphasize the point that he's a Democrat. Are you not aware that the corruption of his Republican predecessor (currently known as inmate 16627-424), was a factor in getting him elected in the first place? The people who voted for him wanted something better than that. Too bad he turned out to be another scumbag.

Guest Extinguisher

It's reprehensible. Just like the conduct of former Illiniois Republic Governor George Ryan or Republican Congressmen Randy Cunningham and Tom DeLay. Will you condemn all of them (as I have)?