Damn Soccer

The Young Punk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And signing in as a registered user makes you accountable how?

Can you say bonehead?

Signing in as a registered user makes you accountable because people can look for consistancy in your statements. I'm still at a loss for what my racist statement was or anything else you may have a problem with. My only and last statement on this is if you listen with a racist ear you will hear racism, even if there is none.

Following it plenty.

It is hypocritical to ask for someone to sign their real name to be "held accountable" and at the same time remain anonymous yourself.

I'll asked again...where is your accountability?

JW

And I'll say it again, how does using a screen name make you accountable?

Now stick with bullying the t-ball kids.

Signing in as a registered user  makes you accountable because people can look for consistancy in your statements.  I'm still at a loss for what my racist statement was or anything else you may have a problem with.  My only and last statement on this is if you listen with a racist ear you will hear racism,  even if there is none.

If you don't know what your own statements say or imply nothing I or anyone else can say will clear it up for you. Regardless of my screen name or lack of one.

If you really need that explained, then you are hopeless.

Also, what does your second sentence mean?

JW

Stop being so dopey. You know damn well a signing in with a screen name has nothing to do with accountability. Unless everyone knows who that person is, like with your screen name. Then of course you watch every word you write.

Stop being so dopey.  You know damn well a signing in with a screen name has nothing to do with accountability.  Unless everyone knows who that person is, like with your screen name.  Then of course you watch every word you write.

I guess I do have to explain this to you. You seemed a little smarter than that, but here we go.

To register a screen name you have to provide an e-mail address. Doing so allows the webmaster to contact you privately for various reasons, including misbehaving on their message board.

If you don't consider that to be an increase in accountability, like I said, you are hopeless.

And I'm not Dopey. More like Grumpy.

JW

I guess I do have to explain this to you.  You seemed a little smarter than that, but here we go.

To register a screen name you have to provide an e-mail address.  Doing so allows the webmaster to contact you privately for various reasons, including misbehaving on their message board.

If you don't consider that to be an increase in accountability, like I said, you are hopeless.

And I'm not Dopey.  More like Grumpy.

JW

Joe lets stop this nonsense. An e-mail address does nothing to provide accountability. Even if I signed my posts with an e-mail address what does that matter.

The bottom line is if the people making the racist statements had to sign their posts with their proper names they wouldn't be making the statements in the first place.

So if Sparky and The Young Punk want accountability, a concern that Sparky brought up, I suggest signing their posts with the proper names.

My computer shows me logged in as sparky.  When I log out and check the site it shows my posts as sparky.

It wasnt directed at YOU Sparky..it was directed at the guy who was mocking you for being proud of your son....whoich would have been apparent if you had bothered to READ my post, as the quote i was referencing, namely this

"Somehow I new you would be proud of him, his idiotic statements, and name calling.

Accountabilty? How? Sign your name if you want to show me something.

Was highlighted, NOT anything you said.

Joe lets stop this nonsense.  An e-mail address does nothing to provide accountability.  Even if I signed my posts with an e-mail address what does that matter. 

The bottom line is if the people making the racist statements had to sign their posts with their proper names they wouldn't be making the statements in the first place. 

So if Sparky and The Young Punk want accountability, a concern that Sparky brought up, I suggest signing their posts with the proper names.

I disagree that an e-mail "does nothing to provide accountability".

There are many levels of accountability.

As I said, registering allows the webmaster the ability to contact you or if you choose to make an e-mail address public, others as well.

That is a level of accountability.

Of course, I agree with you that signing your actual name and providing proof that you are who you say you are is a higher level of accountabilty.

Grumpy JW

I disagree that an e-mail "does nothing to provide accountability". 

There are many levels of accountability. 

As I said, registering allows the webmaster the ability to contact you or if you choose to make an e-mail address public, others as well.

That is a level of accountability.

Of course, I agree with you that signing your actual name and providing proof that you are who you say you are is a higher level of accountabilty.

Grumpy JW

I can live with that.

It wasnt directed at YOU Sparky..it was directed at the guy who was mocking you for being proud of your son....whoich would have been apparent if you had bothered to READ my post, as the quote i was referencing, namely this

"Somehow I new you would be proud of him, his idiotic statements, and name calling.

Was highlighted, NOT anything you said.

Somehow I new you would be proud of him, his idiotic statements, and name calling.

The above was what I was responding to. I thought he was refering to username. When so many people are either not logged in or not registered following the conversation becomes difficult.

He (?) is asking for private info and doesn't even provide a username. If you were involved in pee-wee football or the soccer you should be able to figure things out.

I am also sill waiting to see the racist statement I made.

Joe

Yeah racist. Here is a quote from a thread titled " was I in Kearny ".

Do a search on it. This was my first post on this forum and I got clobbered for speaking of tolerance.

What is the problem with a bit of ethnic pride? With the games over it will become less visable. I wouldn't want to see it all the time but some tolerance should be expected.