Harrison Phantom

Guest Curious

Guest stakeholder

Now show? What's that?

A "no show" most people would understand.

Use spell check.........and the grammar check option as well..........if you're going to post, at least be correct in your use of English.

Thank you.

Guest 2nd ward voter

The Harrison Phantom is in excile in Sicklerville, NJ. He lives in a condo paid for by his ex-roomate who had him banished on super bowl Sunday three years ago. I'm sure he's willing to tell his story, but is afraid of losing his alimony. :ph34r:

Guest Harrisonian

Sorry Stakeholder McDonough, I made a typo. I do know how to spell "no" as opposed to "now". Keep up the good work and you will soon be able to get together with your old friend Janiszewski. Did I spell that right or is it write? This English language: right means correct while write means to put your thoughts on paper. Mayor of Harrison used to mean leader, now it means thief and puppet. How long before the balloon bursts? or is that busts?

Guest Phantom Fan

I miss the Phantom as well and I was wondering if the Phantom no longer visits such website because he/she is beign taken care of at the town's expense ie, town job - nice little payoff - or maybe a member of their family is being taken care of therefor, why bite the hand that feeds you.

Come on Phantom - inspire us with your inside knowledge of the good ole' corrupt town of Harrison - we all know what is going on with redevelopment of the town - who is getting paid off, who is gaining a job and all the other good stuff - we just love to see how you articulate it into writings - come on enlighten us!

Archived