Fire Dept.

Guest Harrisonian

Guest Harrisonian

I have just one stupid question. Who is in charge of calling Kearny every time Harrison has a fire? Every time the paper has something about a fire in Harrison, I see Kearny, North Arlington, and East Newark fire departments pictures in the paper. Then again there are usually a few Harrison Fire Captainsssssssssssssss, Deputy Chiefssssssssssssssssss, Chief in the background. Is it common to have more Chiefs than Indians in any Department in the state?

Just curious, no need to start attacking me Harrison Fire Dept. because I do commend you on making a quick call to the other departments in the area before your truck hits the pavement. It takes a lot of skill to dial the telephone, and tell them to respond.

I am just a simple resident who lays pipe just like our wonderful mayor, and just like him I am a tenant. Who would be crazy enough to buy a house in this town? I am with Ray, rape the system then head south.

Guest DontStartS**T
I don't mind all the brass (captian&up) as long as they keep themselves in shape.

:ph34r: We at the Kfd like and respect the Harrison Fire Dept! We would never post anything bad about the Harrison Fire Dept! This last post WAS NOT from any member of the Kearny Fire Dept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest 2nd. ward voter

I think the Harrison Fire Dept. Chief is the greatest thing. He straightened out that group. Cut the OT, increased training, and discipline.

I think the Harrison Fire Dept. Chief is the greatest thing. He straightened out that group. Cut the OT, increased training, and discipline.

Add up all the savings from HFD budget. They add up all the legal expenses, and it would still be in the red. That guy reminds of the previous Police Chief.

Guest Harrison First

What's wrong with the the Chief?

He has saved the town tens of thousands of dollars by calling in the voulenteers from East Newark and North Arlington.

I'm sure the mayor and council are happy with his work in building up the Fire Department and the morale of his men. They would take action if not!

I'm also sure that he is recognized s a leader by other chiefs in the state.

He is dedicated to the town just like the rest of his family. He gives up hours and days for the town and asks nothing in return.

Guest ANNEX THE BORO

"He has saved the town tens of thousands of dollars by calling in the voulenteers ?from East Newark and North Arlington."

"maybe he could save 7 million dollars

by calling them all the time".

Archived