Yellow Alert

Guest GUEST2

Guest GUEST2

Oh boy! We can all relax now! Our crack Homeland Security chief has lowered the alert level to Yellow. You can get on a plane now completly confident that it won't be hauled back to the gate and everyone searched for no apparent reason. However, they still haven't caught the 80 year old Scotish school teacher with the exploding shoes yet. What a joke we have become in eyes of the world.

"We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo

Guest The Slapper

GUEST2 PLEASEEEEEEEEE SHUT THE *-UP

YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT PROACTIVE TRYING TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA AGAINST TERRORISM.... DAMN IDIOT YOU ARE.

DUMB LIBERAL

Guest GUEST2

Hey Slapper, do you look for Liberals under your bed at night?

'Proactive'?! Do you call throwing people in prison without filing formal charges against them 'proactive'? Do you call outright lying to the American people about terrorists and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq 'proactive'? Maybe we should just rip up the Constitution, that'd show dem ter'ists!!

If you want to eat up all the stupid nonsense that is spewing out of this idiotic administration, go right ahead... it's still a free country... for now.

By the same token... I ain't gonna shut up till Ashcroft and the boys come and shut me up.

Guest American Born

GUEST2

YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT WE HAVE A GOVERNMENT PROACTIVE TRYING TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA AGAINST TERRORISM
You Might not know someone who faught over seas to give this country the freedom we have. You might not have lived in a country that is not as free as we are. This country has done well and has protected us well. This is a begining of something that has effected us for all eternity. Terrorism will have to be faced for the rest of our lives and those to come after us. It's the countries second year facing terrorism in our homeland. Laws will be created and we have the freedom to adapt those laws, to change them to better fit our needs. I feel blessed to be an American.

American Born:

'Terrorism', as some have come to call it, has been with us far far longer than two years. The bottom line is that if anyone or group was crazy enough fifty years ago of fifty years from now to be willing to die in order to kill you, no amount of Yellow or Orange Alerts are going to save you. They won't go to where you are most secure to attack you, they will go where you are weak and unaware. We do not have the ability to secure and cover every weakness, so if they want to hurt us they will.

This 'country', as you say, has afforded us many freedoms not shred by other countries. However, I wouldn't confuse our Country with the Bush administration. You can not make our Country more secure from crazy people by throwing the Constitution of the United States into the trash bin as Bush has done. As a matter of fact, by limiting our freedom, destroying our privacy and lying about 'terrorists' and WMDs in Iraq, Bush has played right into the crazy peoples' hands. Of course he has done it to serve his own narrow interests also, but I don't expect people like Slapper who have a lip lock on his butt to even notice obvious things like that.

Point is, the more we change the way we live, the more they win.

Guest The Slapper

Guest2 -

You really are getting on my nerves.

If George Bush did not win the last Presidential election we would have Al Gore in his place.

If Al Gore was President of the United States during the 9/11 attacks... OH GOSH! SCARY TO THINK ABOUT... we would of ran away like mice and the terrorists would have hit us again and again and again and again.

George has B*LLS and along with Tommy... (I say Tommy, because we are on a first name basis - Tom Ridge) are protecting our country. I suggest you enlist in the military, grab a rifle... and get deployed to Iraq and learn what it means to defend the United States against terrorism and protecting the our freedoms... (including the one you are expressing by babbling nonsense).

Sincerely,

The Slapper, Independent

Proud to be an American

God Bless Our Troops

• 2 weeks later...

a. There is no God

b. Gore would have went after Usama following 9/11.

c. "the terrorists would have hit us again and again and again and again" Get real, Bush has done nothing to prevent terrorist attacks in the U.S. Where's Usama and why are we on orange alert every three months?

d. If you really cared about the troops, you would be against this war which Mr. Bush lead us into with LIES. We are no safer than we were before Saddam's capture, because those responsible for 9-11 are still in a cave in Iraq. I can promise right now, that you'll read about an American soldier's death in Iraq in tomorrow's paper... and if you don't read the paper, like your idol George Dubya, then you can hear it on the radio or watch it on the news.

e. www.bushflash.com/thanks

also, for that other guy. who is tom powell, you dumb f?

Archived