Harrison HS Football

Guest *Simple*

I HEARD BOARD OF ED ***** ***** IS GOING TO COACH THE HIGH SCHOOL SINCE HE DISMISSED A COACH =- LAW SUIT SOON TO FOLLOW!!! IF THIS PARTICULAR GENTLEMAN TOLD ME CORRECTLY. SEEMS LIKE ***** CARRYS A PERSONAL VANDETTA AGAINST THIS CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL HAS TWICE DISMISSED HIM AND HIS CREDENTIALS- HOPE BOARD OF ED HAS THE BUCKS TO PONY UP THIS SOUNDS LIKE ITS GOING TO GET UGLY!!!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read it better Soothsayer, The post about the Jr. coaches sounded like it is very positive!! :(

It did sound positive. The Jr level has the least amount of kids, but the coaches there seem to be working very hard to try and keep it together. They are doing a great job working with what little they have. Keep up the good work guys!

It did sound positive. The Jr level has the least amount of kids, but the coaches there seem to be working very hard to try and keep it together. They are doing a great job working with what little they have. Keep up the good work guys!

My child didn't want to continue playing because some of the kids made him feel like an outsider. I mean I know they are young kids, but some of the kids (whose fathers may be coaches) treat some of the other kids like they don't exist. Even at the lower level they have already formed cliques and don't involve the new kids which can make it difficult for some to adjust. The coaches need to emphasize that nobody is better than anybody else and encourage everybody to treat each other as equals.

much kudos to the pop warner coaches, too bad the same can't be said at the high school.

much kudos to the pop warner coaches, too bad the same can't be said at the high school.

at least the high school coaches don't throw fists at each other in front of the kids

I HEARD BOARD OF ED ***** ***** IS GOING TO COACH THE HIGH SCHOOL SINCE HE DISMISSED A COACH =- LAW SUIT SOON TO FOLLOW!!! IF THIS PARTICULAR GENTLEMAN TOLD ME CORRECTLY. SEEMS LIKE ***** CARRYS A PERSONAL VANDETTA AGAINST THIS CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL HAS TWICE DISMISSED HIM AND HIS CREDENTIALS- HOPE BOARD OF ED HAS THE BUCKS TO PONY UP THIS SOUNDS LIKE ITS GOING TO GET UGLY!!!!!

maybe they don't throw fists, but this is just as childish.

Guest Football Parent
From what I heard, 2 coaches fighting against one another. Problem is, they were both from Harrison

Yeah, one coach is a racist and I'm not talking about the white guy!! If the white guy said what the black guy said Al Sharpton would have been in Harrison last week and the stupid Rec head wants this guy to continue coaching kids in this town. Go figure!

Yeah, one coach is a racist and I'm not talking about the white guy!! If the white guy said what the black guy said Al Sharpton would have been in Harrison last week and the stupid Rec head wants this guy to continue coaching kids in this town. Go figure!

relax urself there. all is well in gotham. remain calm.

Al Sharpton can still be reached by bat phone or signal if needed.

black/white -can't we all just get along?

• 3 weeks later...
Moses could'nt lead this team! It's a good fit when the head coach and the team both have the same talent=DISASTER!!!!!!!Another 0-10 embarrassment for all involved. After this year the program will be eliminated. It's a waste just to put gas into the buses whatta shame! Horrible coach selection.
St.Marys 38-Harrison 0 One down 9 losses to go! I was there, clueless coach, horrible plays and as I predicted the coach would be exposed. I feel sorry for the players cause the coach stinks!

St.Marys 38-Harrison 0 One down 9 losses to go! I was there, clueless coach, horrible plays and as I predicted the coach would be exposed. I feel sorry for the players cause the coach stinks!

SO WHO SHOULD COACH AND WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE THAT DESCISION SOME IDIOT WHO LIKES TO SIT BEHIND THE SCENES AND MAKE DESCISIONS BUT JUST A DO NOTHING LIKE THE REST OF THE COMPLANINERS ON THIS WEBSITE COME DOWN TO A PRACTICE AND SEE WHAT REALY GOES ON AND TELL THE COACHES WHAT THE ANSWERS ARE IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH BUT OF COURSE YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU WILL JUST HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT SHOULD BE DONE. BE A MAN OR WOMAN AND COME AND TELL THE TEAM AND THE COACHES WHAT WILL WORK i GUESS THE COACHES WONT BE SEEING YOU ANY TIME SOON JUST KEEP WRITING YOUR IDIOTIC DRIBBLE AND HAVE A BEER OR SMOKE YOUR CRACK YOU THE GUY WITH THE BAD HAT ON THE SIDELINES

Sound like this could be true that is what Harrison has they allow the dirtbags and get rid of the good people with good intensions. Only the scum survive!!!

think that's bad??? have you seen the senior pop warner team this year? coaches who only care about their own and think their kid is the next big nfl star. it's real obvious at the peewee level where they have deemed one kid the star and show no regard whatsoever for anyone else. it's a shame because this is how you lose kids and with the numbers already low they better hope they don't steer anymore away with their selfish coaching tactics.

SO WHO SHOULD COACH AND WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE THAT DESCISION SOME IDIOT WHO LIKES TO SIT BEHIND THE SCENES AND MAKE DESCISIONS BUT JUST A DO NOTHING LIKE THE REST OF THE COMPLANINERS ON THIS WEBSITE COME DOWN TO A PRACTICE AND SEE WHAT REALY GOES ON AND TELL THE COACHES WHAT THE ANSWERS ARE IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH BUT OF COURSE YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU WILL JUST HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT SHOULD BE DONE. BE A MAN OR WOMAN AND COME AND TELL THE TEAM AND THE COACHES WHAT WILL WORK i GUESS THE COACHES WONT BE SEEING YOU ANY TIME SOON JUST KEEP WRITING YOUR IDIOTIC DRIBBLE AND HAVE A BEER OR SMOKE YOUR CRACK YOU THE GUY WITH THE BAD HAT ON THE SIDELINES

SHADDAP....YOU STINK!!!

You sound like a woman that hates the coach! I agree with you though, the coach is terrible. I was at the game too. Unorganized and no one looked like they knew what they were doing, it looked like kids coaching kids! They should hand out chairs to the cheerleaders right now, they're not going to have much to cheer about this year.

think that's bad??? have you seen the senior pop warner team this year? coaches who only care about their own and think their kid is the next big nfl star. it's real obvious at the peewee level where they have deemed one kid the star and show no regard whatsoever for anyone else. it's a shame because this is how you lose kids and with the numbers already low they better hope they don't steer anymore away with their selfish coaching tactics.

YES I HAVE SEEN THE THE SENIOR TEAM AND IT'S A SHAME BECAUSE THEY DO HAVE SOME TALENTED KIDS, BUT THE COACHES DON'T HAVE A CLUE. THEY ONLY FOCUS ON THE "SUPERSTARS" AND LEAVE ALL OF THE OTHER KIDS BEHIND. THAT'S WHY NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR THEM, EXCEPT THEIR OWN KIDS. THE ONLY LEVEL THAT I CAN SAY HAS A GENUINELY GOOD COACH WHO REALLY KNOWS THE GAME IS THE JUNIOR LEVEL COACH. MORE LIKE HIM AND YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM OTHERWISE YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT WINNING AND THEIR OWN KIDS AND THAT IS REALLY A SHAME FOR ALL THE KIDS INVOLVED.

You sound like a woman that hates the coach! I agree with you though, the coach is terrible. I was at the game too. Unorganized and no one looked like they knew what they were doing, it looked like kids coaching kids! They should hand out chairs to the cheerleaders right now, they're not going to have much to cheer about this year.

Congratulations!!!! You've achieved a new low-trash talking hard working kids...................I'm sure you're proud.

Congratulations!!!! You've achieved a new low-trash talking hard working kids...................I'm sure you're proud.

Duh??? were was the trash talking of the kids?? I think this trash talked the coaches!! No Comprende??

were you trying to spell the words decision and complainers?? HAHA.....PLEASE!!! go "BACK TO SCHOOL"

Duh??? were was the trash talking of the kids?? I think this trash talked the coaches!! No Comprende??
Thanks for getting my back! I would never, ever, trash talk the kids of this town. The lousy coach is a different story. When you accept the job as a head coach, you must be ready for the criticism. That is what this forum is about, the pros and cons.

Thanks for getting my back! I would never, ever, trash talk the kids of this town. The lousy coach is a different story. When you accept the job as a head coach, you must be ready for the criticism. That is what this forum is about, the pros and cons.
The score was 38-0 What does the coach expect a pat on the back! Gimme a break!

YES I HAVE SEEN THE THE SENIOR TEAM AND IT'S A SHAME BECAUSE THEY DO HAVE SOME TALENTED KIDS, BUT THE COACHES DON'T HAVE A CLUE. THEY ONLY FOCUS ON THE "SUPERSTARS" AND LEAVE ALL OF THE OTHER KIDS BEHIND. THAT'S WHY NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY FOR THEM, EXCEPT THEIR OWN KIDS. THE ONLY LEVEL THAT I CAN SAY HAS A GENUINELY GOOD COACH WHO REALLY KNOWS THE GAME IS THE JUNIOR LEVEL COACH. MORE LIKE HIM AND YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD PROGRAM OTHERWISE YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT WINNING AND THEIR OWN KIDS AND THAT IS REALLY A SHAME FOR ALL THE KIDS INVOLVED.

pee wee coaches are a joke. you got kids standing around at practice and games doin nothing and the coaches could give a rat's a$$ because all they care about is winning. at this level every kid should get into the game because it should be about learning and experience not just winning. and then you wonder why kids lose interest and don't come back. teach them something for heavens sake.