The Gardens is it really true

Guest *provis*

There was no stabbing people! Get your facts straight! That is a made up story by someone who has nothing better to do and obviously got the wrong idea of what was going on. Sometimes before people open their mouths they should really find out the correct story. Assuming things is never good and helps no one!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no stabbing people! Get your facts straight! That is a made up story by someone who has nothing better to do and obviously got the wrong idea of what was going on. Sometimes before people open their mouths they should really find out the correct story. Assuming things is never good and helps no one!

She should of had her story straight first. The bottom line is he hit her and pushed her down and she cut herself. And the story she is stating is he was sleeping when she fell. Get is right he pushed ya. He didn't know what was going on! Yeah ok. Hope you learned your lesson. White trash he is.

No Stabbing?? is that the new story? LoL that's going to be hard one to pull off

How much can you hide when you have neighbors on both sides and under you. Afraid to tell the truth because of him.

Bottom line is you can't shine SHI!

No need to assume, he doesn't belong there, she is trash....THE END!

Guest live here
She should of had her story straight first. The bottom line is he hit her and pushed her down and she cut herself. And the story she is stating is he was sleeping when she fell. Get is right he pushed ya. He didn't know what was going on! Yeah ok. Hope you learned your lesson. White trash he is.

"White trash" what exactly does that mean?

And....I heard she cut herself on purpose....he had nothing to do with it.

That's just what I heard.

Yeah that makes sense. Let me cut myself. And almost end up bleeding to death. Good One.

Guest Gardener

Don't ya just LOVE this website! I don't know which I love more....PB&J on white bread or KOTW!

Guest just passin by

She said he was sleeping?? LOL WOW.. well i have been in *** ***** **** over at **** **** & seen her bandages.. that must have been one hell of a "Fall" to do that to yourself ..

Trash needs to get taken out already!!

She said he was sleeping?? LOL WOW.. well i have been in *** ***** **** over at **** **** & seen her bandages.. that must have been one hell of a "Fall" to do that to yourself ..

HE IS ON THE LIST HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!! GET IT?? WHAT IS NEXT? SHE ALLOWED HIM IN AND SHE SHOULD BE THROWN OUT JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE.

HE IS ON THE LIST HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!!! GET IT?? WHAT IS NEXT? SHE ALLOWED HIM IN AND SHE SHOULD BE THROWN OUT JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE.

I agree. There have many a family thrown out just the same. She is no different.

Are you talking about the people who are not on the lease? The tenants that move their boyfirends/girlfriends in that work and don't pay rent?

It isn't right with people bringing someone in to live with them. Their not on the lease they have jobs and are paying little rent.

I agree. There have many a family thrown out just the same. She is no different.

The woman that was thrown out and accused of lighting the dumpster on fire was throw out for 1 strike.....this piece of dirt has him down there all the time and nothing happens that is not right what is good for one should stand for all.

Please don't mention mention the dumpster fire. You are paying $13 million dollars per year for having that extinguished by the HFD bravest. Thats the only way they get their jackets to smell like smoke other than their summertime on-duty barbecues. Shame on you.

Please don't mention mention the dumpster fire. You are paying $13 million dollars per year for having that extinguished by the HFD bravest. Thats the only way they get their jackets to smell like smoke other than their summertime on-duty barbecues. Shame on you.

Here's the cop with the rubber bullets again.

• 2 weeks later...
It is a joke anymore...a real joke.

how do you know they are not on the lease? my son moved in with me and he is on the lease and every one was talking that he wasn't, so make sure you know what you are talking about.

Ok, she NEVER said he was sleeping!! Who exactly are you talking to?? Also, he DID NOT push her and make her fall on glass, another fictitious story by the fine Gardens residents. She fell on glass. Thats the true story! No need to hide anything! Shes definitely not one to hide things, if you knew her, youd know that. And as for she cut herself, COME ON! I want to know ONE person in this world that has the balls to cut themselves that bad!! GROW up people and use your brain! You all seem to be such smart people on here writing about what you think should happen everywhere then use your mind for other things as well.