Drinkers get it.

Guest BushBacker.

Latest post under "The Cowboy Strikes Again";  Kool-aider:  "us drinkers get it".      No wonder I've never gotten  "it".

Never gotten what? Common sense?

Here's YOUR response when asked why having a former member of a terrorist party as PM of Iraq is a good thing:

"OK. Here's the truth, GORE LOST. KERRY LOST. Eat your heart out. "

The only thing missing besides a reasonable response was one of your stupid, asinine Kool-Aid remarks.

Latest post under "The Cowboy Strikes Again";  Kool-aider:  "us drinkers get it".      No wonder I've never gotten  "it".

"Typical radical left mantra...."our leaders have lied to take us to war" . If you didn't have your head in the Kool-aid jar, you might realize...... WE WERE ALREADY AT WAR !!! Bombing of the Beruit barracks, the USS Cole , London subways, Spanish trains, nightclubs in Indonesia, World Trade Tower and 9/11. "

--BushBacker--

I notice you've STILL had no answer about what any of the above had to do with Iraq. ONE thing you've certainly never gotten is an ability to answer a direct question with much more than a stupid whine about Kool-Aid.

Guest BushBacker
"Typical radical left mantra...."our leaders have lied to take us to war" . If you didn't have your head in the Kool-aid jar, you might realize...... WE WERE ALREADY AT WAR !!! Bombing of the Beruit barracks, the USS Cole , London subways, Spanish trains, nightclubs in Indonesia, World Trade Tower and 9/11. "

--BushBacker--

I notice you've STILL had no answer about what any of the above had to do with Iraq.  ONE thing you've certainly never gotten is an ability to answer a direct question with much more than a stupid whine about Kool-Aid.

After 9/11 Bush knew we were in a worldwide war on terrorism ( most Kool-aiders still don't recognize that). The swamp had to be drained. Saddam was the clearest, most visible threat in the swamp. If you keep your head out of the Kool-aid jar you might get it.

Guest Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

--BushBacker--

I notice you've STILL had no answer about what any of the above had to do with Iraq.  ONE thing you've certainly never gotten is an ability to answer a direct question with much more than a stupid whine about Kool-Aid.

I love cherry Kool-Aide !

After 9/11 Bush knew we were in a worldwide war on terrorism ( most Kool-aiders still don't recognize that).  The swamp had to be drained.  Saddam was the clearest, most visible threat in the swamp.  If you  keep your head out of the Kool-aid jar you might get it.

YOU ARE TRULY DELUSIONAL!

WHERE is the FACTUAL evidence of Saddam's ties to the terror threat? He was most certainly NOT an imminent threat.

The FIRST duty of the president is to protect the US, invading Ieaq was a CHOICE, NOT a necessity and a poor one at that.

al Qaeda has shifted to Iraq and is active in at lest 40 uther countries and we are bogged down in Iraq, that is NOT effective protection of the US.

After 9/11 Bush knew we were in a worldwide war on terrorism ( most Kool-aiders still don't recognize that).  The swamp had to be drained.  Saddam was the clearest, most visible threat in the swamp.  If you  keep your head out of the Kool-aid jar you might get it.

You really should seek counseling and treatment for your Kool-Aid obsesion, it's obviously clouding your vision. Therapy has made great strides and with proper treatment you may actually learn to see beyond the tip of your nose and to think for yourself rather than believing any pap you're fed.

Guest Tail Gunner Joe

BB. you make me SO proud. You spout a bunch of crap with no factual basis and if there's questions you conveniently ignore them, what a guy! My legacy goes on :huh:

PS: Don't forget your daily underbed commie check

Guest BushBacker

BB. you make me SO proud.  You spout a bunch of crap with no factual basis and if there's questions you conveniently ignore them, what a guy!  My legacy goes on :huh:

PS: Don't forget your daily underbed commie check

This is your brain on Kool-aid.

Guest a proud american
Why don't you drop us a line if you ever have anything constructive to say?

Your asinine Kool-Aid comments are really boring.............and stupid.

They are boring but what do you expect. Bush Backer and his ilk obviously form opinions based on other like minded people. And when you disagree with those like minded people thats the kind of answer you can expect. I sent to him on his Cowboy strikes again thread some simple questions for him to answer honestly. Not to criticize his answers but to try to understand how, he formulates his opinion.

It is obvious that either he doesn't read his own threads or cannot answer the questions because he doesn't know the answers. One person did respond but while I found his answers amusing, I really wanted honest answers. I have also posted on another thread by Professor some interesting information and a chance for Bush Backer to do his patriotic duty. Of course I know he will be calling me kool aid drinker again and his ilk will in all probability shoot down my comments but it proves my point. Its always safer fighting the war on a computer than it is in person. So for all of us kool aid drinkers now some 62% of the population lets have a toast. And for you who call us Defeatacrats and kool aid drinkers can you come up with something new and original?

FINALLY !!  AT last you admit it. You Defeatocrats have been swiging  Kool-aid for so long you don't know up from down. It's all Kool-aid.

The REAL admission is that YOU have an obsession with Kol-Aid and stupidly asinine remarks with no substance or factual basis.

Guest Bushbacker
The REAL admission is that YOU have an obsession with Kol-Aid and stupidly asinine remarks with no substance or factual basis.

My obsession is debunking the paranoid ramblings of the Defeatocrats, who imagine the FBI breaking down doors at 2am because they heard you talking to your Aunt Millie about your high property taxes or garbage pick-up.

My obsession is debunking the paranoid ramblings of the Defeatocrats, who imagine the FBI breaking down doors at 2am because they heard you talking to your Aunt Millie  about your high property taxes or garbage pick-up.

It's too bad you don't gave an obsession with understanding the Constitution has served this country quite well for over 200 years and we really don't need some arrogant little cowboy thinking he's not subject to the same laws as any other American. If you don't believe that to be true kindly cite just which part of the Constitution states that the president is not subject to the law of the land.

Guest a proud american
It's too bad you don't gave an obsession with understanding the Constitution has served this country quite well for over 200 years and we really don't need some arrogant little cowboy thinking he's not subject to the same laws as any other American.  If you don't believe that to be true kindly cite just which part of the Constitution states that the president is not subject to the law of the land.

People like BushBacker can't understand or won't understand simple expressions. If you do not mind giving up a constitutional right because you care so much for the Cowboy than you have no concept of what the constitution stands for. As far as the FBI comment it was an example of when he would believe it inappropriate to allow the government to trash his rights. I am sure that in his mind and his like minded following the constitution is simply a document that they can pick and choose when it should be enforced much like our great leader. I personally believe that either you follow all the amendments of the document or convene a constitutional convention and come up with something better. Could you just imagine if this bunch were to ever do that? What is truly sad, is that they believe we are safer today because of the way this administration is handling things. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The methods being employed now will do nothing to stop the next 9/11. If you read the follow up 9/11 Commision report you'll find that, while some changes have been made the more serious changes haven't leaving us just as vulnerable as we were 5 years ago.

. The methods being employed now will do nothing to stop the next 9/11. If you read the follow up 9/11 Commision report you'll find that, while some changes have been made the more serious changes haven't leaving us just as vulnerable as we were 5 years ago.

Any minute now we'll have the neo-Nazi-cons claiming the 9/11 commission is meaningless and everthing's gonna be OK because the cowboy will prevail.

People like BushBacker can't understand or won't understand simple expressions. If you do not mind giving up a constitutional right because you care so much for the Cowboy than you have no concept of what the constitution stands for. As far as the FBI comment it was an example of when he would believe it inappropriate to allow the government to trash his rights. 

What I will never understand is why these people are so willing to send people half-way around the world to fight and die in supposed defense of the Constitution while being so accepting of those who would trample the same Constitution here at home.

Then again I don't understand why we have 100s of billions for Iraq yet a year later 40% of the houses in New Orleans have no electricity. I guess Halliburton has no electricians in New Orleans.

. The methods being employed now will do nothing to stop the next 9/11. If you read the follow up 9/11 Commision report you'll find that, while some changes have been made the more serious changes haven't leaving us just as vulnerable as we were 5 years ago.

What can you expect from people who are comfortable with and praise presidents who act like common criminals and support burglary or sell weapons to an enemy state (treason with 'good intentions' is still treason) yet can't seem to get past a BJ?

And all you WANKERS who'll want to cry "he lied to Congress" save your time.

Your previous heroes lied to the entire country and at least one developed a convenient memory loss in front of Congress.

Guest Patriot
People like BushBacker can't understand or won't understand simple expressions. If you do not mind giving up a constitutional right because you care so much for the Cowboy than you have no concept of what the constitution stands for. As far as the FBI comment it was an example of when he would believe it inappropriate to allow the government to trash his rights. I am sure that in his mind and his like minded following the constitution is simply a document that they can pick and choose when it should be enforced much like our great leader. I personally believe that either you follow all the amendments of the document or convene a constitutional convention and come up with something better. Could you just imagine if this bunch were to ever do that? What is truly sad, is that they believe we are safer today because of the way this administration is handling things. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The methods being employed now will do nothing to stop the next 9/11. If you read the follow up 9/11 Commision report you'll find that, while some changes have been made the more serious changes haven't leaving us just as vulnerable as we were 5 years ago.

You try to come accross like an authority or an expert, and you're neither. Everything you say is only your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions. When the constitution was written, there was no conception of global terrorism. The framers could not have imagined the threats we face today, yet the Kool-aid swiging defeatocrats cry with paranoid fears because the president wants to scan phone calls searching for terrorist conversations. If we do get hit again, it will certainly have been enabled by the Kool-aiders.

You try to come accross like an authority or an expert, and you're neither.  Everything you say is only your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.  When the constitution was written, there was no conception of global terrorism. The framers could not have imagined the threats we face today, yet the Kool-aid swiging defeatocrats cry with paranoid fears because the president wants to scan phone calls searching for terrorist conversations.  If we do get hit again, it will certainly have been enabled by the Kool-aiders.

We KNOW you speak more than opinion, you also lie.

Click your heels, sakute your leader. check under your bed for commies, and look in the mirror to see someone who has no concept of why, how, or on what principles the US was founded.

Calling yourself Patriot is like calling a Peterbilt a sports car.

You try to come accross like an authority or an expert, and you're neither.  Everything you say is only your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.  When the constitution was written, there was no conception of global terrorism. The framers could not have imagined the threats we face today, yet the Kool-aid swiging defeatocrats cry with paranoid fears because the president wants to scan phone calls searching for terrorist conversations.  If we do get hit again, it will certainly have been enabled by the Kool-aiders.

Of course if you weren't so busy dreaming up your asinine Kool-Aid remarks and reveling in your rape fantasies you might realize that the law has evolved and established LEGAL ways to scan phones calls searching for terrorists. You of course in your infinite neo-Nazi-con stupidity and arrogance think the cowboy should be given a crown, referred to as King George, and allowed to do as he pleases.

If we do get hit again, it will have been enabled by a man hell bent on pursuing a personal vendetta instead of pursuing terrorists as he should be doing. I guess he switched to Kool-Aid when he sobered up?

Guest a proud american

I am neither an authority or an expert but I do, believe it or not research issues. In case you don't know what the fourth Amendment says, I will qote it to you verbatum: The rights of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects shall not be violated; and no warrant shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I think that it is fairly understandable to the common man and can be applied to any scenario you choose. And, believe it or not it was a principle applied to the assassination of Lincoln. Wasn't his shooting an act of terrorism? And, didn't they try and convict several conspirators in the process? But they did it without arresting every citizen in Maryland, DC and Virginia. They did it with police work. No one, especially us defeatacrats wants another 9/11, but as has been posted the government can for three days gain information and then go to the FISA Court for a warrant. You may be perfectly willing to give up your rights, but we aren't. It is interesting though, that no Congressman or Senator has called for a new Constitutional Amendment that would allow this or any future President the authority he perceives he needs. They want one to ban flag burning, gay marriage but not terrorism. Maybe you can explain that one to us kool aid drinkers. And just in case you didn't see it before, you can find an awful amount of information by going to www.thomas.gov.