Santos and Bush

wu-su

"they've moved out" ?  "never an imminent threat" ?  " rush in with so little planning" ?  Straight from the pages of that wonderful radical left rag called the NY Times.  You're a classic defeatocratic Kool-aider.

YOU are a classic, narrow minded, tunnel visioned, neo-Nazi-con who refuses to face facts.

Yes. by most reports al Qaeda leaders have moved into Pakistan while you're preoccupied with making stupid comments.

Yes. Iraq was not an imminent threat.

Yes, there was little planning of this invasion, that's why it's become such a clusterf**k.

You of course by the administration's BS spin:

"It looks like a civil war"

"It smells like a civil war"

"It walks like a civil war"

"It talks like a cicil war"

"But we don't think it's a civil war"

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patriot
Pure speculation on your part and poorly done at that.

Here's an idea, why don't you have a new experience in your life and look at some FACTS?  Why not start with this:

The current PM of Iraq has more FACTUAL links to acts of terror against the US than Saddam Hussein.  Why don't you research his membership in the DAWA party and their attack on a US Embassy annex in Beirut?  Why don't you take a stab at explaining FACTUALLY why that is a good thing for the US?

Or will you just continue with asinine Kool-Aid remarks and your lies and speculation?

He's an ex-associate of the DAWA party. Just like the Defeatocrat Senator Byrd was a KKK member. But we won't talk about him, he's a Kool-aider.

Guest saucepan
TYPICAL neo-Nazi-con BLATHER, the TRUTH is not important.

TRUE patriots roll in their graves to see some hypocritical little twit refer to yourself as a patriot.

If you really believe the crap you're trying to write then write no more,  your entire lack of a value system is summed up in those five words.

"THE TRUTH IS NOT IMPORTANT"

THE TRUTH IS NOT IMPORTANT

Yikes! Another screwball Lawyer perhaps, The truth is always important to the source or target to which the lie is told about. Once the lying genie is out of the bottle even the truth will never clear the targeted source's reputation. You always follow the money and look close at the one who screams the loudest

The only speculation was that Clinton would first pull up his zipper.  If he was raping an intern at the time, he would of course not be able to re-zip.

"If he was raping an intern"?

You've outdone yourself. THAT'S even MORE STUPID and MORE ASININE than your usually stupid and asinine statements.

Please keep your sick, perverted fantasies to yourself. You really should seek counseling for your sickness.

He's an ex-associate of the DAWA party. Just like the Defeatocrat Senator Byrd was a KKK member. But we won't talk about him, he's a Kool-aider.

Ah, just another ASININE Kool-Aid remark and NON-answer why having a former associate of a terror group is good for the US?

So, we should harangue a man about a BJ for decades yet you have no problem with the amount of blood and $ money spent to install an (YOUR WORDS-NO PROOF) ex-associate of a terrorist party as PM of Iraq?

You neo-Nazi-cons have a very selective sense of memory* and a veeerrrrrrryyyyyyy strange sense of values.

* See R Reagan for example of conveniently selective memory

Have you considered finding a twelve step program for your Kool-Aid obsession and general stupidity?

And you're right at least once, we won't talk about anyone but the one currently in office and responsible for the whole mess.

"If he was raping an intern"?

You've outdone yourself.  THAT'S even MORE STUPID and MORE ASININE than your usually stupid and asinine statements.

Please keep your sick, perverted fantasies to yourself. You really should seek counseling for your sickness.

I completely agree, he didn't rape an intern; he raped Juanita Broderick. (Allegedly of course, but we all KNOW it happened.)

I completely agree, he didn't rape an intern; he raped Juanita Broderick. (Allegedly of course, but we all KNOW it happened.)

Yeah. just like we all KNOW Nixon was a common criminal and Reagan commited treason and Bush is a liar.

Since when are YOU judge and jury?

It's interesting how the favored neo-Nazi-con defense of Bush is that Clinton was a whore-monger, kinda like the magician's trick of getting your attention on one hand while he takes your watch with the other.

If YOU KNOW a crime was commited why aren't you offering you're deposition and appearance as a witness to the prosecutor with jurisdiction? Other wise it's just more meaningless blather, soon you'll peibably jump on the Kool-Aid bandwagon

Guest Patriot
So, we should harangue a man about a BJ for decades yet you have no problem with the amount of blood and $ money spent to install an (YOUR WORDS-NO PROOF) ex-associate of a terrorist party as PM of Iraq?

You neo-Nazi-cons have a very selective sense of memory* and a veeerrrrrrryyyyyyy strange sense of values.

*  See R Reagan for example of conveniently selective memory

Clinton rapes an intern in the white house, forcing her to perform oral sex on him, then lies to Congress and the american public saying " I did not have sexual relations with that woman". And the defeatocrats don't want to "harangue" him !!

I love it !! Only a wacko left Kool-aider could make that statement with a straight face.

Clinton rapes an intern in the white house, forcing her to perform oral sex on him, then lies to Congress and the american public saying " I did not have sexual relations with that woman".  And the defeatocrats don't want to "harangue" him !!

I love it !!  Only a wacko left Kool-aider could make that statement with a straight face.

He RAPED her?

Pure and simple, YOU are a lying piece of neo-Nazi-con crap.

Clinton rapes an intern in the white house, forcing her to perform oral sex on him, then lies to Congress and the american public saying " I did not have sexual relations with that woman".  And the defeatocrats don't want to "harangue" him !!

I love it !!  Only a wacko left Kool-aider could make that statement with a straight face.

Now we know you're not only obsessed with Kool-Aid but with rape fantasies.

Not only are you a liar and a wanker, you are a sick, perverted liar and wanker.

Guest Patriot

Not only are you a liar and a wanker, you are a sick, perverted liar and wanker.

[/quote

The Kool-aid is giving you selective memory. When he was governor he was accused of rape. I'm sure the NY Times buried the story on page 49.

[      The Kool-aid is giving you selective memory.  When he was governor he was accused of rape.  I'm sure the NY Times buried the story on page 49.

Accused doesn't mean a thing without a conviction. I guess in your mind there's never been a false accusation by a fame craving money grubbing woman against a powerful man? You wankers truly live in Fantasyland. If you can't cite a conviction you're just blathering.

And be nice to Clinton, it's obvious Bush senior has taken Clinton under his wing as the son he wishes he had.

Guest Monika Maybe
    The Kool-aid is giving you selective memory.  When he was governor he was accused of rape.  I'm sure the NY Times buried the story on page 49.

I accuse you of rape, ya'll report to the Little Rock Jail within 48 hours, we all know an accusation means you're guilty and should be in jail.

Guest Doubting Thomas

Find and provide proof. Are you seriously trying to say that America elected a rapist, not once but twice, as President of the United States? Check your sources.

"Nobody died when Clinton lied"

[/quote

The Kool-aid is giving you selective memory. When he was governor he was accused of rape. I'm sure the NY Times buried the story on page 49.

Guest Patriot
Find and provide proof.  Are you seriously trying to say that America elected a rapist, not once but twice, as President of the United States?  Check your sources.

"Nobody died when Clinton lied"

It's obvious you're getting all your "news" from wacko left bloggers and the NY Times.