Ocean County Sheriff Candidate

Guest Unbelievable

Go VG go. We are backing you completely- We love you in Ocean County. You are the teflon don. Nothing sticks and you only get better. <_<

I'm taking bets that VG gets over 40,000 votes. Any takers? He wins even if he loses. A big job has been offered in a large OC Town.

Guest Sad Thing

This post received 50+ responses............it only shows how many unhappy cops work in town. If things are that bad, feel free to go elsewhere.

I hope (when) the current police force work hard enough to bring the crime rate down - then they can complain about the lack of extra police.

P.S. I thought the F.D. was bad - but my attitude has changed.

This post received 50+ responses............it only shows how many unhappy cops work in town.  If things are that bad, feel free to go elsewhere.

I hope (when) the current police force work hard enough to bring the crime rate down - then they can complain about the lack of extra police. 

P.S.  I thought the F.D. was bad - but my attitude has changed.

Dear Richard

It's not that there is or was so many unhappy cops, it was just that the man (used in lack of a better term) ran out of control with his power. He tried to threaten several good cops, and he couldn't handle it when they called him to task. He intended to stay 40 years, but was forced to leave a year early. As for crime it will never go down, at least not for long. With the condos, as well as the Metro Centre and the new stadium coming, traffic and crime will be a growing concern. Hope the mayor does right by the current chief and hires enough new cops to deal with the influx. With the manpower at its current level, it is an impossible task. Lets hope that the mayor and council have a plan to deal with the problems. They better start now because 2008 will be here before you know it, and the town - as well as the PD and FD arent ready for it.

This post received 50+ responses............it only shows how many unhappy cops work in town.  If things are that bad, feel free to go elsewhere.

P.S.  I thought the F.D. was bad - but my attitude has changed.

The cops arent unhappy. Its just the bs that they have to endure. Ramon went power crazy and couldnt handle it when the good cops he began attacking called him to task. You didnt work for that tyrant. He tried to run the dept by fear and intimidation. Ultimately that was his undoing. He planned on staying 40 years, couldnt do it. He was forced to leave under pressure. He could have been the greatest chief ever, he had all the tools. he just turned out to be a bum.

Hopefully the mayor will appoint many more cops to deal with the new building and the increased traffic caused by it. They cant wait, they need to have a plan in place, unfortunately they dont. They are just going to roll the dice. At their current staffing, neither the PD or the FD will be able to handle the Harrison the near future.

Guest Delivery Boy
I think I know the spanish to english  tranlstion of Ramon Verde

LOSER!!!!! :lol:

I can't believe that 60,000 idiots in ocean county voted for Ramon, er...Vince. They are seriously misinformed. That stunt he pulled by writing his own endorsement letters under an alias is just bizzare, yet it shows his true character. Personalities are consistent! Better off now than later though, he'd probably get caught up in some scandal sooner or later down there and cause a real ordeal for his loved ones.

Adios Ramon, you jackass!

I can't believe that 60,000 idiots in ocean county voted for Ramon, er...Vince.  They are seriously misinformed.  That stunt he pulled by writing his own endorsement letters under an alias is just bizzare, yet it shows his true character.  Personalities are consistent! Better off now than later though, he'd probably get caught up in some scandal sooner or later down there and cause a real ordeal for his loved ones.

Adios Ramon, you jackass!

Sounds like John T made the above quote. He likes to say "personalities are consistant". He hid in the tall grass during his entire career. Now he's making quotes on the internet. And, he's still feeding at the public trough. He stays in that 1 mile security blanket that has served him well. Better not venture out to unknown areas. At Least VG has credentials to do whatever he wants and the money too. :ph34r: