recent transfer

Guest flyonthewall

Guest flyonthewall

:( i can't believe the recent transfers, talk about screwing with lives.

how is the meter now? still flying high? that's some union we have guys,

sorry to those on the list. :rolleyes::lol::angry: you 12 should file suits.

Guest Guest

sorry  to those on the list.  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :angry: you 12 should file suits.

What department are you talking about? Is it the police, public works? Explain yourself.

Guest go join Fernandez

sorry  to those on the list.  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :D you 12 should file suits.

WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAAA stop your crying :D:wacko::wacko:

Guest guest
What department are you talking about? Is it the police, public works? Explain yourself.

Probably the Police the good guys that we need on the street at night keep getting screwed because DPW is calling the shots in the police station as well. Nice how the guys who have been here for years before the new cops are getting stuck on the shit shift and the new ones are given an option because they are related to the big shot. Better step up DK the department is in the shitter, and there is a lot of crime in this town.

Guest Guest

there aren't enough cops to have such transfers,about half are out on leave and the rest have cozy jobs inside. it's the street dept moron.look at your union prez up in weight but not in brains.

Guest Guest of the Web

Unfortunately transfers are part of any job, especially in law enforcement. We all signed up for the same job. Sometimes it works out for you, sometimes it doesn't. Its just a shame that they had to redo the transfer 5 times, because everyone kept running upstairs complaining. There are some veteran officers though that got the shit end of the stick while the newbies were taken care of.

It's not a good move, especially during the summer months when people already planned their vacations. OT will probably go up, and so will sick time eventually, especially since the PBA and the Town redid the sick policy changing it back to unlimited.

Guest Joke
Unfortunately transfers are part of any job, especially in law enforcement.  We all signed up for the same job.  Sometimes it works out for you, sometimes it doesn't.  Its just a shame that they had to redo the transfer 5 times, because everyone kept running upstairs complaining.  There are some veteran officers though that got the shit end of the stick while the newbies were taken care of. 

It's not a good move, especially during the summer months when people already planned their vacations.  OT will probably go up, and so will sick time eventually, especially since the PBA and the Town redid the sick policy changing it back to unlimited.

The unlimited sick time is a flat out joke and should be stopped, if you give them 12-15 days a year and they run out and start getting docked then we will see how many people call out, lets get real if we all had that option we would never go to work. We need as many cops as possible on the street this town is turning into a small Newark and if we don't get a handle on it now we will be dealing with drive by shootings as well.

Just one more tip move the officers who ride around on their cell phones all day into traffic and leave the veteran officers on the street where we need them. Stop trying to fix things that aren't broken andpay attention to the ones who waste gas everyday.

Guest Justice.....Justass
Unfortunately transfers are part of any job, especially in law enforcement.  We all signed up for the same job.  Sometimes it works out for you, sometimes it doesn't.  Its just a shame that they had to redo the transfer 5 times, because everyone kept running upstairs complaining.  There are some veteran officers though that got the shit end of the stick while the newbies were taken care of. 

It's not a good move, especially during the summer months when people already planned their vacations.  OT will probably go up, and so will sick time eventually, especially since the PBA and the Town redid the sick policy changing it back to unlimited.

Well not all of us have a few $G's to throw in an envelope for the mayors re-election fund. Some of us rely on our primary job...police officer! We all didnt have the money or opportunity to become self employed and be very successful on the outside. See, only people who get the choice of their assignments are afforded that.

I guess as long as you pay the piper, you get what you want.

God bless the sh@thole known as the HPD

Wait DK....

there goes the sick time!

there goes the overtime!

thats the only 2 things that will be skyrocketing

so big deal slugs that didn't do nothing for the first part of their career are now rewarded for being "model employees" while the guys that just came in and did their jobs every day since they have been here are now the whipping boys!

hold on tight because you are quickly losing your grip on the PD.

Guest Guest
The unlimited sick time is a flat out joke and should be stopped, if you give them 12-15 days a year and they run out and start getting docked then we will see how many people call out, lets get real if we all had that option we would never go to work. We need as many cops as possible on the street this town is turning into a small Newark and if we don't get a handle on it now we will be dealing with drive by shootings as well.

Just one more tip move the officers who ride around on their cell phones all day into traffic and leave the veteran officers on the street where we need them. Stop trying to fix things that aren't broken andpay attention to the ones who waste gas everyday.

Kearny has always had unlimited sick time, and twice the number of men, yet they dont have the rampant problem that you forsee here...

Guest Guest
Wait DK....

there goes the sick time!

there goes the overtime!

thats the only 2 things that will be skyrocketing

so big deal  slugs that didn't do nothing for the first part of their career are now rewarded for being "model employees" while the guys that just came in and did their jobs every day since they have been here are now the whipping boys!

hold on tight because you are quickly losing your grip on the PD.

Is it true that those who contributed to the campaign were rewarded with choice assignments? I hear that DK has made more transfers then any other Chief. What happened to the steady shifts that were supposed to solve the problems? Is the honeymoon over? Will the PBA give him a vote of no-confidence?

Guest Kearny Trash
Kearny has always had unlimited sick time, and twice the number of men, yet they dont have the rampant problem that you forsee here...

If you want to post about kearny police go to the Kearny page, we don't live in Kearny nor do we care about Kearny we are talking about Harrison.

Guest 10-4
Is it true that those who contributed to the campaign were rewarded with choice assignments? I hear that DK has made more transfers then any other Chief. What happened to the steady shifts that were supposed to solve the problems? Is the honeymoon over? Will the PBA give him a vote of no-confidence?

He broke up a real good squad I can tell you that, Mike ******* had an awesome crew at night and that was broken up, I would post their names but i don't think they will put the post up since that crew has been broken up the night crime has sky rocketed again. Come on DK bring the ****** crew back together on nights they do an excellent job. **, **, **, **, ** and so on. They work great as a team in my opinion especially ** and ** they take no crap.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
He broke up a real good squad I can tell you that, Mike ******* had an awesome crew at night and that was broken up, I would post their names but i don't think they will put the post up since that crew has been broken up the night crime has sky rocketed again. Come on DK bring the ****** crew back together on nights they do an excellent job. **, **, **, **, ** and so on. They work great as a team in my opinion especially ** and ** they take no crap.

Hey wait. Several good squads were affected by the moves. More importantly, lives were f@cked with. The day the afternoon and night shift all do their jobs, most of the time they do it working shorthanded. We have alot of good officers here, But we have been lucky. Its only a matter of time that something is going to happen and a cop is going to get hurt. You think the town dont have money now just wait til the lawsuits start rolling in.

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE has just got to take a step back, and think about doing the right thing. Hasty actions and reactions are ng

Guest 10-4

Sorry guys I tried but I had a feeling they wouldn't post the initials either, put it this way that crew had each others backs and they worked great as a team. Now that that is broken up I suggest you don't leave anything of value in your car and alarm your house our protection is low at this time with those guys split up.

Guest Guest
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINING,LOT MORE TO COME,BYE,BYE JOEY

it's a race towards who can choffer dk along to who can feed him at the family business,no...........it's a hershey bar basket....... stay tuned folks, it's a battle for bob the builder. have no fear..........no warrants will go unturned! :):lol: legal eagle praises his glory days as prez.

Guest Guest

If the squad was working so goood why was it broken up?

Guest GUEST
If the squad was working so goood why was it broken up?

WHO SHOULD HAVE HAD THE JOB? WHY DIDN'T THEY GO BY THE TEST RESULTS??

THAT IS LIKE ASKING WHY ARE WE GETTING THIS SHITTIN STADIUM?

HOW MANY GAMES HAVE THE RED BULLS WON? 2???? 40 MIL FOR A TEAM THAT WINS TWO GAMES A SEASON I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A BIG TURN OUT