World Cup Soccer Time

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
:angry: EVERYBODY, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  BRAZIL IS OUT!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  Now you can stop beeping your phucking horns! 

HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  :lol:

Yeah, but Portugal is still in it!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:P That is ok if Portugal is still in it.  At least they are hard working and they are alot cleaner than" the rest of them."  They do not disgrace our country like "the rest of them."

:D OK, I know I said that it was Ok for Portugal to still be in it, but I did not say it was Ok for them to win it. Guess What, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!! NO MORE SPICS IN THE GAMES!!! NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!! (don't ya just love me?!) NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!! :P:P

Guest Guest
jealousy gets you a swift loss in the world cup...don't hate.

and if you must be racist, at least get the jargon right.

"Spics" are not from Spain. that is the derogatory word used for "Hispanics or Latinos"..people from Spain are Spaniards...there is a difference...

now, for your kind, i'm sure you're familiar with the words "cracker", or "honky"

or perhaps even "Carney", "white trash", " knight of the kkk"...

or my favorite, "drunk Irish bastard"...althoug i love, p.w.t.=poor white trash.

and it's not "their" it's "they're"...

i guess it's not your fault, you're a product of the Harrison Gardens and Harrison public schools...i feel sorry for you.

SOCCER.... a sport you play because you got cut from the football team

Guest Guest
:P  OK, I know I said that  it was Ok for Portugal to still be in it, but I did not say it was Ok for them to win it.  Guess What, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  NO MORE SPICS IN THE GAMES!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  (don't ya just love me?!)  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!! :P  :P

You really ARE ignorant...'spics' as you so call them, are not from Europe, therefore, Portugal, Spain, AND Brazil(portuguese speaking) are not Hispanic. (the Portuguese and Spaniards are considred Caucasians) However, if you want to get technical, all those countries that have Latin roots are Latino, therefore, the French, Italian, Spaniards and Portuguese are all "Latinos"...ask anyone with half a brain in Europe and they will tell you the truth. Unfortunately, in this country, there is such hatred and such a confusion, and a lack of association, that no one knows what's what.

And it's sad that people are glad that France made it through, when France is the one country that really spits on the US and its flag. They flat out turned on us after September 11th..the two countries that stuck out their necks were England and Spain...so wake up and smell the coffee...you have such hatred and yet you boast that you are such an American and a lover of America, and yet YOU are the one spitting in its eye, by showing your hatred for a country that showed solidarity with the USA when we most needed it (Spain) and yet are glad that France made it when they so bluntly shunned us. You really are disgraceful.

Guest Guest
:D  OK, I know I said that  it was Ok for Portugal to still be in it, but I did not say it was Ok for them to win it.  Guess What, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  NO MORE SPICS IN THE GAMES!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  (don't ya just love me?!)  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!! :P  :P

Real nice! :P

Guest Guest
:P That is ok if Portugal is still in it.  At least they are hard working and they are alot cleaner than" the rest of them."  They do not disgrace our country like "the rest of them."

"the rest of them"... care to explain.....

And yes, they may be all you said, but perception is they are Protuguese first and American second. That is the problem.

Guest Guest_FlagMann_*
:P  OK, I know I said that  it was Ok for Portugal to still be in it, but I did not say it was Ok for them to win it.  Guess What, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  NO MORE SPICS IN THE GAMES!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  (don't ya just love me?!)  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!! :P  :P

FlagMann, loves you!!!!!!!!!!!

Here comes Newark,Trash, trash, trash, and more trash

FlagMan.

Guest Guest
This says it all!!!! I fully share your comments.

And no you would never see american flags in lisbon or madrid or any other country for that matter. They would be burned!

The only responses are we all rascists or bigots. I think not. I'd like to think I am pro American in a time it is badly needed.

God bless the USA!

you are so pathetic i guess you have been to lisbon or madrid?let me explain something to you,there are alot of people that reside in united states that have purchased homes over seas and flying infront of there homes is the portuguese and american flags therefore you talk alot of shit.a flag is a flag anf if anyone chooses to fly there counties flag than they should be allowed to. who the hell are you to be telling anyone what they can and cannot do.you are nothing but white trash

:P I do not know about the rest of you, but I had a GREAT DAY!!! It was so quiet and pleasant and just glorious!! No horns, no a$$holes hanging around saying thier country is better. I LOVE AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!! NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA ...... :P

Guest Guest
:P  I do not know about the rest of you, but I had a GREAT DAY!!!  It was so quiet and pleasant and just glorious!!  No horns, no a$$holes hanging around saying thier country is better.  I LOVE AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA ......  :lol:

why coz the chops were left crying their sardines away :lol: i bet newark ran out of tissues to wipe their tears away. :P ferry st a ghost town? viva italia

Guest Guest
:P  I do not know about the rest of you, but I had a GREAT DAY!!!  It was so quiet and pleasant and just glorious!!  No horns, no a$$holes hanging around saying thier country is better.  I LOVE AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA ......  :P

You're a load your father should have flushed down the toilet.

Guest Guest
:lol:  OK, I know I said that  it was Ok for Portugal to still be in it, but I did not say it was Ok for them to win it.  Guess What, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  NO MORE SPICS IN THE GAMES!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!!  (don't ya just love me?!)  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY GOOD-BYE!!! :P  :P

People like you should have their children taken away from them. What kind of morals are you teaching them? They'll learn that it's OK to refer to people with derogatory slurs. They'll learn hate and disgust for everyone who does not conform to your small-minded standards. As a result, they'll go no where and be nothing. Just like you.

Guest Guest
:P  I do not know about the rest of you, but I had a GREAT DAY!!!  It was so quiet and pleasant and just glorious!!  No horns, no a$$holes hanging around saying thier country is better.  I LOVE AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA ......  :P

People celebrating .... people different than you because of where they or their families are from? assholes?

"AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!! ". are you really that ignorant? is your self esteem non-existent? we are different each one no doubt, but together, shoulder to shoulder or bumper to bumper we are all the people who make up the United States of America. Those of us who embrace what this great country has to offer to all who come here; to all that have and will - don't need your input.

your observations are purely maleficence and you my friend are as insignificant as the comments you make.

at best you are embarrassing - at worst a racist, and a pathetic one at that.

Guest New Jersey Neighbor
jealousy gets you a swift loss in the world cup...don't hate.

and if you must be racist, at least get the jargon right.

"Spics" are not from Spain. that is the derogatory word used for "Hispanics or Latinos"..people from Spain are Spaniards...there is a difference...

now, for your kind, i'm sure you're familiar with the words "cracker", or "honky"

or perhaps even "Carney", "white trash", " knight of the kkk"...

or my favorite, "drunk Irish bastard"...althoug i love, p.w.t.=poor white trash.

and it's not "their" it's "they're"...

i guess it's not your fault, you're a product of the Harrison Gardens and Harrison public schools...i feel sorry for you.

Have you lost your mind?

Cheering for a nation in soccer is like cheering for a football team from Dallas or a baseball team from Cleveland! Has nothing to do with National pride or turning your back on the American Flag. Are you nuts!

In the suburbs..kids love to pick a country and route for it!

Harrison is a patchwork quilt and ALL belong. There was a time decades and decades ago in Harrison when the Polish butcher didn't speak English, the Jewish soda shop owner accused everyone of stealing, the Italians lived in a section called Ginny Alley and until a man named Frank Rodgers...the Irish need not apply.

They came from other countries, spoke broken English or with a brogue and worked hard, laboring in our factories to put food on the table during depression and war. When did you get so high and mighty? YOU HARRISONIAN?? if so..that means your ancestors did not arrive on the Mayflower......and not blue blood but BLUE COLLAR sweat and toil that led you to your life now! How dare you!

Spiting on a flag from another country..........any country that someone in your community has kinship too is like spiting on YOUR own families passage and struggles to get to America. Your family has had decades here. Generations to be born American and assimilate. Now it is time for other ethnicities to share in that journey. If you pull out a yearbook......from 50 years ago..you might be surprised to see that there were Portuguese and Spanish names then.....and if you go back in history....didn't Christopher Columbus sail for both Portugual and Spain? And discover a new world? If not..maybe you would be loading crates on a dock in Italy, shoveling coal in Poland, shearing sheep in Scotland, or even better......sitting in Ireland, slinging back an ale badmouthing the "others" And this is from an Irish decendent. Being American truly means being respectful, tolerent and welcoming to all. Every American has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Right now in our soccer crazy state of NJ.............international soccer is the pursuit of happiness for many. (do you spit at IHOP?)

Guest Guest

If we are nothing but white trash,then move the hell somewhere else where there are all your kinds of people. We white's rather are own kind that's for sure.

Guest Guest
you are so pathetic i guess you have been to lisbon or madrid?let me explain something to you,there are alot of people that reside in united states that have purchased homes over seas and flying infront of there homes is the portuguese and american flags therefore you talk alot of shit.a flag is a flag anf if anyone chooses to fly there counties flag than they should be allowed to. who the hell are you to be telling anyone what they can and cannot do.you are nothing but white trash

My point exactly...GFY!

Guest Guest
<_<  I do not know about the rest of you, but I had a GREAT DAY!!!  It was so quiet and pleasant and just glorious!!  No horns, no a$$holes hanging around saying thier country is better.  I LOVE AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!!  NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA ......  :)

Isn't it sad that it comes to this.. rooting for one anti American country to beat a country where all their citizens are in America showing anti American disdain!

Hate France, but man they beat Spain, Brazil and Portugal....all our favorites... they did quiet the streets... maybe we can forgive the French....Nah.

Guest Guest

Please tell me exactly why you came here. Then let me know if the time came, would you support the US or Portugal or Spain if it ever came down to it. Then tell how much Spain and Portugal support the US. Then let me know where you plan to retire. Then tell me about how you add such a great economic stimulus by putting all your hard earned dollars back into the US economy. Hey, you can also tell me how much you are discriminated against.

When you give me valid reasons, I'll go back to my trailer. You forgot to mention that part. That usually goes with the white trash line. Surprised you missed it. I think all your keyboards have a key that when hit automatically translates to "trailer park white trash".

Oh by the way .. please send the pictures where there are lines of homes in Lisbon or Spain with US flags only. Please make them talking pictures so I can hear everyone there speaking English only as well.

Caca del toro!

<_< Yes we are white trash, white AMERICAN trash, and proud of it. Go back to your country if you are so miserable. :)

Guest Guest
People celebrating .... people different than you because of where they or their families are from? assholes?

"AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!! ".  are you really that ignorant? is your self esteem non-existent?  we are different each one no doubt, but together, shoulder to shoulder or bumper to bumper we are all the people who make up the United States of America.  Those of us who embrace what this great country has to offer to all who come here; to all that have and will - don't need your input.

your observations are purely maleficence and you my friend are as insignificant as the comments you make.

at best you are embarrassing - at worst a racist, and a pathetic one at that.

:D u r retarted. Shut up. They are talking about putting up the American flag with the spic flags. Nothing wrong with that. It is not right to see another countries flag without ours. THIS IS AMERICA!!! NOT f**king ANY OTHER COUNTRY!!! AMERICA!! Show some respect when taking our money and bringing it back to their country, then have the nerve to say their country is so much better. F**K THEM ALL!!! If their country is so great, then why are they here?!?

Archived