Stop Censoring me!!

Jimmy Hoffa

Look, for the last 2 weeks now I have been submitting posts in here, and EVERYONE of them hasnt shown up on the forum. The posts that I write arent lies, and the names I use are REAL people. Do me a favor, knock off the BULLSHIT! And another thing. THe Cover story on the web page is from January 19th. Is the friggin message board editor the only emloyee on this website?? Someone write a friggin story on current events or something!! TERRIBLE!!

Seriously, stop censoring my posts. They arent inappropriate. I think I have the right to call the Mayor a lying piece of crap hypocrite, and hopes he burns in hell after the Feds get him. I would also like to take this opportunity to ask Fat Cat how he was hired oer QUALIFIED PEOPLE who were on the job for 20+ years. Also, what caused him to leave his nice job 15 years ago, and how he got the DPW job after *** ***** * *** ** ***** ** ****? I will wait. Until then, rot in hell!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Senior Town Resident
Look, for the last 2 weeks now I have been submitting posts in here, and EVERYONE of them hasnt shown up on the forum.  The posts that I write arent lies, and the names I use are REAL people.  Do me a favor, knock off the BULLSHIT!  And another thing.  THe Cover story on the web page is from January 19th.  Is the friggin message board editor the only emloyee on this website??  Someone write a friggin story on current events or something!! TERRIBLE!!

Seriously, stop censoring my posts.  They arent inappropriate.  I think I have the right to call the Mayor a lying piece of crap hypocrite, and hopes he burns in hell after the Feds get him.  I would also like to take this opportunity to ask Fat Cat how he was hired oer QUALIFIED PEOPLE who were on the job for 20+ years.  Also,  what caused him to leave his nice job 15 years ago, and how he got the DPW job after *** ***** * *** ** ***** ** ****?  I will wait.  Until then, rot in hell!

You know how Fat Cat was hired over qualified people. What's his last name ?? That's all the qualifications he needed. And that is just one little part of the shame of Harrison. Do you think the mayor cares about all the employees with many years of dedicated service that were skipped over for that position ??

It's just another reason to vote this mayor OUT OF OFFICE. Show him the same consideration he showed all the dedicated employees he snubbed when he handed that job to the wannabe tough guy.

Guest Guest
Look, for the last 2 weeks now I have been submitting posts in here, and EVERYONE of them hasnt shown up on the forum.  The posts that I write arent lies, and the names I use are REAL people.  Do me a favor, knock off the BULLSHIT!  And another thing.  THe Cover story on the web page is from January 19th.  Is the friggin message board editor the only emloyee on this website??  Someone write a friggin story on current events or something!! TERRIBLE!!

Seriously, stop censoring my posts.  They arent inappropriate.  I think I have the right to call the Mayor a lying piece of crap hypocrite, and hopes he burns in hell after the Feds get him.  I would also like to take this opportunity to ask Fat Cat how he was hired oer QUALIFIED PEOPLE who were on the job for 20+ years.  Also,  what caused him to leave his nice job 15 years ago, and how he got the DPW job after *** ***** * *** ** ***** ** ****?  I will wait.  Until then, rot in hell!

It's KOTW's board, and KOTW's rules..if you dont like it, then go elsewhere and post..it really IS that simple.

Guest BlueTideBacker
Obviously you do scumbag, or else you wouldnt have responded!!

P.S.  Will you be working the ******* ******* for Fat Cat this upcoming year?

After the election, it will be Fat Cat......Who ??

Guest Senior Town Resident
I could do that.  Or I could tell you to go FOKK yourself JAGoff!  What are you going to do???  Beat me up??  LOL  Drop dead scumbag

You sound like a real classy guy, great vocabulary. Your mom must be proud.

Guest Guest
I could do that.  Or I could tell you to go FOKK yourself JAGoff!  What are you going to do???  Beat me up??  LOL  Drop dead scumbag

My, my, my what a well thought out, resoned, and inarguably MATURE post Mr. Hoffa, the thuggish undertone certainly lives up to your namesake..of course the only person who has made any threats here is YOU...noone has stated they were going to do anything to you, All i did was point out that you have options if you find KOTW to be so odious... If you dont like it here, once again, there are hundreds, nay, thousands of other message boards to post on, heck if you go to NJ.com there's even another HARRISON board you can post on. Of course, WHY do i have the feeling you'll contuinue to grace us here with your presence, no doubt accompanied by more examples of your Internet Toughness.

My, my, my what a well thought out, resoned, and inarguably MATURE post Mr. Hoffa, the thuggish undertone certainly lives up to your namesake..of course the only person who has made any threats here is YOU...noone has stated they were going to do anything to you, All i did was point out that you have options if you find KOTW to be so odious...  If you dont like it here, once again, there are hundreds, nay, thousands of other message boards to post on, heck if you go to NJ.com there's even another HARRISON board you can post on.  Of course, WHY do i have the feeling you'll contuinue to grace us here with your presence, no doubt accompanied by more examples of your Internet Toughness.

Do us a favor??? when you respond to other's post's>?? Do us all a favor??? WHen you try to spell your 25 cent college words?? Spell them the correct way!!

"resoned? what I wanted to type was "go F**K yourself jerkoff" but I know I Will be edited. I am sure you got the point. Now go crawl back up Ronald and Ray's asses where you came from.

Archived