Wishing Everyone A Happy holiday

speedy1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a proud american
This post is just a wish of Happy Holidays, no matter what your holiday is, maybe we can just let a post be just that! So to all My Best Wishes :)

77702[/snapback]

Wishing the same to you and your family and to all who post on here.

This post is just a wish of Happy Holidays, no matter what your holiday is, maybe we can just let a post be just that! So to all My Best Wishes :)

77702[/snapback]

Bravo! And the same to you!

Guest Kearny Christian

77702[/snapback]

It's "Merry Christmas".

77702[/snapback]

The peace and joy of the season to you sir. Your family as well. Thank you.

It's "Merry Christmas".

77903[/snapback]

Maybe for you, but you don't speak for everyone. Happy holidays to everyone, whatever that means to you and wherever it leads you. May it only be a good place.

Guest Kearny Christian
Not if you don't celebrate Christmas, obviously.

Why do you want to exclude people celebrating other holidays from the well-wishing? What's your problem?

78039[/snapback]

Other holidays? Do atheists have a holiday? Evolutionmas? Monkeymas?

78152[/snapback]

The radical left atheists want Christmas out of our lives. These pathetic

creatures are so full of hate, it bothers them to see christians celebrating

the birth of Jesus. "Happy Holidays" is the atheist greeting which all

christians should reject.

:P Please, I asked that my post just be a wish fo Happy Holidays, not a forum for contraversy. In my own family ,I believe in God and my daughther is a WICA, but at this time of the year, she honors me with my beliefs, She has the up most respect for my beliefs and doesn't bring her religion into that day. You see it doesn't matter who or what you worship, it's how you do it, religion is a private matter. SO PLEASE just take this post as it was meant to be, don't bring negative things to it. Thank You very much and again Best Wishes for a safe, healthy and Happy Holiday.

78152[/snapback]

One of the many wonderful things about life is that we can celebrate any way we like. Some atheists celebrate the solstice. Some participate in Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwaanza and other religious celebrations. Some celebrate every day. A true spirituality is a continual celebration of life, and yes I'm saying that as someone who does not believe in what you would call God.

On the other hand, some atheists, are cranky old Scrooges like you. Look at what you wrote, and think about it.

Happy holidays to all! May that greeting convey joy and good wishes to all.

Guest Kearny Christian
:P Please, I asked that my post just be a wish fo Happy Holidays, not a forum for contraversy. In my own family ,I believe in God and my daughther is a WICA, but at this time of the year, she honors me with my beliefs, She has the up most respect for my beliefs  and doesn't bring her religion into that day. You see it doesn't matter who or what you worship, it's how you do it, religion is a private matter. SO PLEASE just take this  post as it was meant to be, don't bring negative things to it. Thank You very much and again Best Wishes for a safe, healthy and Happy Holiday.

78258[/snapback]

I think you mean WICCA, which means she's a little goofy, too bad.

Guest Kearny Christian
:P Please, I asked that my post just be a wish fo Happy Holidays, not a forum for contraversy. In my own family ,I believe in God and my daughther is a WICA, but at this time of the year, she honors me with my beliefs, She has the up most respect for my beliefs  and doesn't bring her religion into that day. You see it doesn't matter who or what you worship, it's how you do it, religion is a private matter. SO PLEASE just take this  post as it was meant to be, don't bring negative things to it. Thank You very much and again Best Wishes for a safe, healthy and Happy Holiday.

78258[/snapback]

Guest 2smart4u
This post is just a wish of Happy Holidays, no matter what your holiday is, maybe we can just let a post be just that! So to all My Best Wishes :P

77702[/snapback]

If you're a christian, it's "Merry Christmas". If you're an atheist, it's "Happy

Holidays", "Season's Greetings", "Happy Winter Holiday" or some other

lame phrase.

Other holidays? Do atheists have a holiday?

Your implication that everyone who isn't Christian is atheist is a shining beacon of stupidity. Congratulations. Now go back to your black and white world--reality is obviously far too complex for you.

Evolutionmas? Monkeymas?

78152[/snapback]

Evolution has nothing to do with atheism, so not seeing the connection here. Perhaps you could explain it.

The radical left atheists want Christmas out of our lives.

Silly conspiracy theory and nothing more. Take the tin foil hat off, it's embarassing.

These pathetic

the birth of Jesus.

Despite your insecurities, the fact is that the vast majority of atheists really don't give a damn at all. The paranoia is pretty entertaining, though.

lol, yes, atheists are so full of hate that they want everyone including Christians to enjoy any and all holidays they may be celebrating. Sounds really hateful, all right. :lol: What a buffoon you are.

"Happy Holidays" is the atheist greeting which all

78257[/snapback]

Yeah, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa, all atheist holidays, right? :P You are such an idiot.

When someone says "Happy Holidays," all they are saying is that they hope you enjoy whatever you may be celebrating around this time of year, if anything. This includes Christmas.

Realize that the kind of divisive mindset you show here is the exact reason why your religion will NEVER truly know peace. And when you finally either realize that or all kill yourselves off in holy wars, you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

Why do you want to exclude people celebrating other holidays from the well-wishing? What's your problem?

78039[/snapback]

Strife get a LIFE YOU ASSHOLE!GO DROWN YOURSELF.

The radical left atheists want Christmas out of our lives. These pathetic

the birth of Jesus. "Happy Holidays" is the atheist greeting which all

78257[/snapback]

Gee, I wonder who this is? Should Jews, Muslims, and every other faith reject it too?

78039[/snapback]

What if I don't want to have a merry christmas. It is a waste of money and the kids don't need anymore toys. I hate christmas. the only ones it is for is the stores selling crap you don't need.

If you're a christian, it's "Merry Christmas".  If you're an atheist, it's "Happy

lame phrase.

78283[/snapback]

What if you're a Jew? Is that lame too?

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

78280[/snapback]

Thank you for reminding me why I defected from organized religion years ago. You do nothing to further your cause. You continue to shine a light on the petty childishness and intelorance that encouraged me to turn me back on the church. I was indeed born again.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
What if I don't want to have a merry christmas. It is a waste of money and the kids don't need anymore toys. I hate christmas. the only ones it is for is the stores selling crap you don't need.

78390[/snapback]

You may be right, but like it or not Christmas is very important to our economy.

Maybe you could spend your money elsewhere like a food bank or some other deserving charity.

If you're a christian, it's "Merry Christmas".  If you're an atheist, it's "Happy

lame phrase.

78283[/snapback]

The latter greetings are also used by Christians when they want to extend their good wishes to everyone. It is also not uncommon for non-Christians, including atheists, to wish a "Merry Christmas" to those who celebrate it, and even to those who don't. After all, there's no reason I can't wish you good cheer during the time of the Christmas holiday, regardless of whether you celebrate or believe in the religious aspects of it, and regardless even of whether I celebrate or believe in it.

Anyway,

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all.

Please don't let the bigotry that has appeared in this forum poison your enjoyment of this holiday, or the time you spend with your friends and families.