Security

Guest Guest

Who is the high ranking Harrison Police Official who is also the security chief for Joe Supor.

Rumor has it that he is hbiring officers for security while working at the HPD.

*******,*******,*******, when will you finally give it up and leave the HPD alone. Just shut up collect the pension that you don't deserve and die, you sadistic fiend. :)

Oh! by the way Merry Christmas from the PBA and be careful driving in the snow. :lol:

KOTW Note: This post was edited. Please read the next post and the note (KOTW Note) following it.

• 4 weeks later...

You are blaming the wrong person *****, but that takes the pressure off of me because you don't have a clue. And you thought you were such a good detective. How do you like it working squads? By the way, be careful driving in Newark when your DWI. :unsure:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited. I also am editing the prior post to remove the first name of a person. My apology for not removing it prior to today. It slipped through the cracks in my review of posts. Personal attacks of non-elected officals without backup documentation is not acceptable. Mentioning an officer's name along with an offense is not fair to the officer. If you have proof share it, so that it can be independently verified and then it can be posted.

Guest taxpayer1
You are blaming the wrong person Dave, but that takes the pressure off of me because you don't have a clue. And you thought you were such a good detective. How do you like it working squads? By the way, be careful driving in Newark when your DWI. :unsure:

totally uncalled for--I can't beleive the lack of professionalism in this thread. I hope all this vindictive kindergarten crap is being conducted on your time and not mine.

P.S. ---I'm not on the job--but it's a small town and it doesn't take Einstein to figure this stuff out. Grow Up.

Guest 2nd Ward Voter

I could not agree with you more. When the thread is coming from someone with alot of skeleton's in his closet. Moving on duty, etc, etc, etc. And talking about someone who is well respected as and Officer and a gentleman. Unlike the author of the thread.

He's a thief....... Get it right He's a thief.... And there is proof. Never mind skeletons, he's got a cemetary.... He's lucky he's retiring, should be going to jail..................................

Guest Ralph Varano
I could not agree with you more. When the thread is coming from someone with alot of skeleton's in his closet. Moving on duty, etc, etc, etc. And talking about someone who is well respected as and Officer and a gentleman. Unlike the author of the thread.

Just curious...to whom are you referring as an officer and a gentleman? You accuse an individual of "moving" while on duty, etc, etc. and of being a thief. Exactly what did this person steal...was it "time" like so many officer's before and after him. ie: sleeping on duty, etc. or do you know of some "tangible" items this individual took and had no property right to? First, "they" blame former Chief Greene for the department's ills, "things will get better when he's gone".........ok, he's been gone for some time now and the department's in worse shape than it's ever been. Now the battle cry is "when this and that guy leaves it'll get better." Don't think so! Just take a peak at the RollCall, the sick time abuse is an absolute disgrace and it's not going to improve anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying these guys aren't sick.....it's just not of the physical variety. These jokers take "anti" to a new level...they want to stay home and collect a paycheck. Unfortunately, they'd still find something to complain about....such as "the mail box is too far away." I believe the real problem is the Police Committee Chairman and until that issue is resolved, the department will remain a shambles.

Guest One who knows

You said it perfectly Ralph. The Police Chairman is responsible for the ills of the HPD. Just ask his former roomate who was privy to what went on. :P

It sounds like the HPD is crumbling. To bad it wasn't our officials going at each others throats, instead the HPD is doing it, I ask why? and say think about it....

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't it a violation of the Private Security Act to work as a police officer and a security guard. I think the Attorney General would be interested. Look at what is happening at Haynes Security. :angry:

Then maybe the elected town officials should look closely at their police officers who moonlight as security for different companies throughout the local towns. If it's against the security act why isn't anyone stepping up and complaining about off dut officers who are working as security - example - liquor store on Passaic Ave - Tops diner - I'm sure the list can go on and on.

• 2 weeks later...

I think he should give up the security job with supor and let the PBA take over. Its a conflict of interest to be the head of a department and also hire officers for a security job. But who knows, its called greed. :D

Guest Mayor McDonough

Leave the chief alone. All those who are my close friends have 3 or more jobs. Look at our Freeholder Cifelli, he's the Full Time Public Defender, Full Time Tax Assessor and Full Time Freeholder, and Full Time Lawyer at Cifelli & Davie. Go do some favors for me and I'll reward you with a couple of jobs. Maybe down at PVSC. I have a envelope I need you to pick up for me in Long Island.

Guest StudiesandObservations
Isn't it a violation of the Private Security Act to work as a police officer and a security guard. I think the Attorney General would be interested. Look at what is happening at Haynes Security. :ph34r:

No, it's a violation of the PDA to accept money for HIRING other police officers to do security work, as in acting as your own agency. For example, Company A needs security for its overnights, and approaches officer Smith of the local PD. Officer Smith is perfectly legal to get other oficers involved, and do scheduling, as long as he only gets paid by company A for the shifts he works. A violation of the Private Det Act would be if Officer Smith were to A.) take a cut from every shift worked by other officers as his "Fee" for running the job, or B.) take a salary crom company A for doing the scheduling. So, the short answer, NO, its NOT illegal for Officers to work (Moonlight) other security Jobs. One note, though almost every department requires that the Chief's office or designee be notified of ANY side-work done by officers for libailty reasons

Archived