Love Those Hinchy Signs

Guest Hinchy for Mayor

Guest Guest

enough about the signs, you know as well as I do that Mr. Hinchcliffe is getting closer and closer to becoming Harrison's next mayor, afterall we all know what McDoughna is all about by now, 10 years is enough, let's give Hinchcliffe 4 years to show us what he can do for our community and it's residents. What do we have to loose, nothing Harrison is broke so let him fix it.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_resident_*

AT LEAST MIKE HINCHY COME TO OUR DOOR AND SPOKE WITH US.AS FAR AS THE MAYOR AND COUNCILMAN DORAN THEY JUST LEFT THE FLYER IN THE DOOR THAT IS O.K. WE ARE VOTING FOR HINCY ANYWAY THIS MAYOR NEEDS TO BE REPLACED I HOPE IT WILL BE DONE ON 6/6.06

Guest Guest
AT LEAST MIKE HINCHY COME TO OUR DOOR AND SPOKE WITH US.AS FAR AS THE MAYOR AND COUNCILMAN DORAN THEY JUST LEFT THE FLYER IN THE DOOR THAT IS O.K. WE ARE VOTING FOR HINCY ANYWAY THIS MAYOR NEEDS TO BE REPLACED I HOPE IT WILL BE DONE ON 6/6.06

MIKE HINCLIFF WAS AT MY DOOR ON SUNDAY AND HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY, I WILL GIVE HIM MY VOTE, HE CAN'T DO ANY WORSE THEN THE MAYOR KNOW.

Guest Guest
I have a Mcdonough sign on my house, but my vote is for Hinchcliffe my landlord can't tell me who to vote for. and I know alot more of my friends are doing the same Mcdonough has done enough damage.

THEN WHY DON'T YOU PUT UP A HINCHY SIGN. I'M SURE HE HAS PLENTY LEFT THERE IS ABOUT TEN UP IN THE ENTIRE TOWN. MAC 3-1 EASY

Guest Guest

what everyone has to remember is to GO OUT AND VOTE ON JUNE 6TH. - let yourself be heard loud and clear- this community is SICK AND TIRED OF THE SAME OLD SHIT - DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Guest Guest
apparantly, he didn't have enough money for that printing business of his.

And he wants to run a town.

Go figure.

yeah McDonough has run the town into the ground. Harrison is the smallest town on the distressed cities list. In fact the DCA has commented that Harrison is poorly managed. Go figure.

Guest Guest

DON'T WORRY ABOUT HINCHY THIS GUY IS DOING A GOOD JOB JUST SPEAKING WITH HARRISONIANS AND LETTING PEOPLE KNOW EXACTLY HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THIS TOWN OF OURS, AND WHAT HIS PLANS FOR HARRISON ARE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. GO GET UM HINCHCLIFFE.

Guest Guest
I want to put up a Hinchy sign but being a town employee I feel I will be harassed by the town for having my own opinion.

Make a change. No one should have to be afraid to speak their mind. That is the problem with the Town. People have to make a change or everyone will loose their jobs anyway. Get smart!!! Vote for Hinchy!!!! he can make a difference. Anything is better than what you have now.

Guest Guest
DON'T WORRY ABOUT HINCHY THIS GUY IS DOING A GOOD JOB JUST SPEAKING WITH HARRISONIANS AND LETTING PEOPLE KNOW EXACTLY HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THIS TOWN OF OURS, AND WHAT HIS PLANS FOR HARRISON ARE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.  GO GET UM HINCHCLIFFE.

Were not worried at all. If he's elected you'll get what you deserve.

Archived