Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

Guest Radagast
IF you would pull your nose out of your comic-book and do a little research you would find that on 5/31/05 Cheney said the insurgency was in the final throes.

I guess you are just content to emulate this man you back and LIE when the FACTS don't suit your purpose.

I think it's YOU drinking and not Kool-Aid, probably the the Jim Beam that your hero is probably back on.  I guess it just makes it easier to swallow the lies you love to believe.

So, to recap, YOU are a LIAR!

OK guys, Bushbacker is playing you like a violin. His only joy in life is getting reaction from folks on the internet by repeating nonsense over and over again.

You're wasting your time. Just leave him alone with his only friends .. his keyboard and his mouse. Time to move on.....

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
IF you would pull your nose out of your comic-book and do a little research you would find that on 5/31/05 Cheney said the insurgency was in the final throes.

I guess you are just content to emulate this man you back and LIE when the FACTS don't suit your purpose.

I think it's YOU drinking and not Kool-Aid, probably the the Jim Beam that your hero is probably back on.  I guess it just makes it easier to swallow the lies you love to believe.

So, to recap, YOU are a LIAR!

Your Sooooooo Smart! Your probably one of those life time students from Johnson's Great Society I've had to pay for since the sixties or some Jackass member of academia. more than likely never had a real job in your whole life. Grow up you smart ass bastard take a bath get a job be sure to get back on your medication. I see your uncle Teddy has been reading to you from his little red book. The real big lie is you lefties feeling superior to the hard working citizens of this country. People that are doer's people of accomplishment something you wouldn't know a dam thing about.

Guest Guest
Your Sooooooo Smart! Your probably one of those life time students from Johnson's Great Society I've had to pay for since the sixties or some Jackass member of academia. more than likely never had a real job in your whole life. Grow up you smart ass bastard take a bath get a job be sure to get back on your medication.  I see your uncle Teddy has been reading to you from his little red book. The real big lie is you lefties feeling superior to the hard working citizens of this country. People that are doer's people of accomplishment something you wouldn't know a dam thing about.

Just because your heroes are PROVEN to be lying pieces of crap is no reaso to get nasty you stupid twit.

Go look for commies under your bed.

Guest Guest
Your Sooooooo Smart! Your probably one of those life time students from Johnson's Great Society I've had to pay for since the sixties or some Jackass member of academia. more than likely never had a real job in your whole life. Grow up you smart ass bastard take a bath get a job be sure to get back on your medication.  I see your uncle Teddy has been reading to you from his little red book. The real big lie is you lefties feeling superior to the hard working citizens of this country. People that are doer's people of accomplishment something you wouldn't know a dam thing about.

Just ANOTHER example of the BUSHWANKERS' inability to defend their views so they resort to low level name callimg, veeerrrrrrrry impressive.

You should really consider a proctologist who could remove your head from your butt. Gee, an A**HOLE called me a smart ass bastard, I feel sooooooo bad. Go worship your lying Shrub and the Dick he lies with.

Guest Guest
Your arguments are so juvenile I'm expecting your next post to be; Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire !!

MY arguments are juvenile?

They're FAR superior to YOUR name calling and Kool-Aid remarks, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENTS.

Pants on fire? YOUR pants are too full of crap to burn,

Guest Guest
OK guys, Bushbacker is playing you like a violin. His only joy in life is getting reaction from folks on the internet by repeating nonsense over and over again.

You're wasting your time. Just leave him alone with his only friends .. his keyboard and his mouse. Time to move on.....

We were just hoping against hope that this twit might actually at least attempt to explain himself but nooooooooooooooooooooo, the BEST he can do is name calling.

Guest Guest

I will give you high marks for being faithful to the methods of your heroes.

When you can't explain or justify something you become conveniently deaf and blind, ignore things and try to change the subject.

It's REALLY impressive that none of you Shrub lovers can offer aven a simple explanation of why dealing with the dictator head of a terrorist state is a good thing. I know you're not too bright so I'll help-----Kool-Aid is NOT an explanation nor is Uncle Teddy or any of your other asinine statements. YOU offer no explanation because there is none.

You can spout all the name calling you want, in your heart you know you blindly follow a liar and like most jackasses you're stubborn.

Guest Guest
You're reading those radical left bloggers again.  Cheney never said anything would be over soon.    If you're going to post here, try to be accurate. But then again, Kool-aiders aren't concerned with accuracy.

It is EASILY confirmed what Cheney said so stop YOUR LYING.

I guess you just find it easier to turn a deaf ear and make up some "facts". Someday you might just learn what truth is.

Guest Guest

Nah, it's amusing to read his crap because so much of what he writes is easily confirmed to be lies. It's just amazing that people can lie to themselves and come to believe their own lies.

The perfect example is he writes Cheney said nothing would be over when it's VERY easily confirmed that Cheney said exactly that.

Guest Guest

Guess ya don't want to talk about how great it is to have our gay Ex Governor prancing around the country promoting his book. It about stealing money from childrens education (SCC) I guess thats playing you right. I'll put down my violin now and not waste my music (comonsense) on the likes of you

Guest Guest

Asked several times why he is so supportive of a man whose alleged war on terror consists of invading a country with no proven ties to attacks on the US and opening relations with a country with proven ties to an attack on US property the only answer Bushbacker can come up with is he thinks somebody's drinking K00l-Aid.

It's laughable, he's not playing anyone, he's only displaying what sort of people support this administration, those happy to bury their heads in the sand and make ludicrous comments bout Kool-Aid. Who knows? It's possible if he writes Kool-Aid enough times he may realize what a stupid answer to the question. Not likely but possible.

Guest Guest
Guess ya don't want to talk about how great it is to have our gay Ex Governor prancing around the country promoting his book. It about stealing money from childrens education (SCC) I guess thats playing you right. I'll put down my violin now and not waste my music (comonsense) on the likes of you

Who cares if he's gay? I care that the gay thing was probably used as a smoke-screen to hide all the McGreedy corruption.

And...............Bushbacker has STILL said nothing to support his position. Maybe there is nothing?

Guest Alan Funt
Just because your heroes are PROVEN to be lying pieces of crap is no reaso to get nasty you stupid twit.

Go look for commies under your bed.

Ted K

Bill C

Hillary C

Jim McG

Jane F

Al F

They are everywhere--so don't go there.

Guest 2smart4u
Nah, it's amusing to read his crap because so much of what he writes is easily confirmed to be lies.  It's just amazing that people can lie to themselves and come to believe their own lies.

The perfect example is he writes Cheney said nothing would be over when it's VERY easily confirmed that Cheney said exactly that.

I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman.

Guest BushBacker
Who cares if he's gay?  I care that the gay thing was probably used as a smoke-screen to hide all the McGreedy corruption.

And...............Bushbacker has STILL said nothing to support his position.  Maybe there is nothing?

My position ?? What position are you referring to ?

Guest 2smart4u
I will give you high marks for being faithful to the methods of your heroes.

When you can't explain or justify something you become conveniently deaf and blind, ignore things and try to change the subject.

It's REALLY impressive that none of you Shrub lovers can offer aven a simple explanation of why dealing with the dictator head of a terrorist state is a good thing.  I know you're not too bright so I'll help-----Kool-Aid is NOT an explanation nor is Uncle Teddy or any of your other asinine statements.  YOU offer no explanation because there is none.

You can spout all the name calling you want, in your heart you know you blindly follow a liar and like most jackasses you're stubborn.

I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman.

Guest Guest
Nor did you ever score higher than 80 on an IQ test,

I scored 61. And thats one (1) point higher than you, your too easy stupid. You try to sound smarter than you are keep working at it. I hope ypur parents didn't sacrifice too much to send you to school. I feel better that you put me in my place genius

Guest Guest

Maestro! Dummies in the key of D

Guest Guest
I scored 61. And thats one (1) point higher than you, your too easy stupid. You try to sound smarter than you are keep working at it. I hope ypur parents didn't sacrifice too much to send you to school. I feel better that you put me in my place genius

If you scored that high you must have cheated.

Archived