Kent State Anniversary

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
You correct my grammar comrade. I still think your way off base yes I do follow the President. Who do you support Teddy Kennedy (if you can swim) maybe Bill Clinton & his wife John Kerry, Al Gore  to name a few Patty Boy Kennedy. They are just full of the truth aren't they no privilege here is there. Get real Teddy & son  guarding the liquor cabinet. Story is  The Mayo Clinic is naming a wing after them. Bill was in the Army also wasn't he? The Red Army.  John Kerry thinks Americans Murdered the people of Veitnam or at least as many as he could find unarmed.  Al Gore got his Dad to buy him a camera  Great Americans all. Yes my choice is better have a Great Republican Day

You can offer all the juvenile OPINIONS you want. It's a FACT that your hero Bush turmed tail and ran.

Teddy& son guarding the liquor cabiner? Why? Is George having a relapse?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Actually, I would happily support McCain, a man who has integrity, something Bush couldn't find in a dictionary, never mind in his character.

It's interesting that instead of offering any positive thoughts about Bush you find it necessary to belittle a number of people who haven't  created the problems Bush has.  A little too difficult for you to find something positive about your man?

These peop;e are the one who have created the problem I'm sure you can voch for these peoples support for our military. cutting funding so our men and women in uniform can't make a decent pay look at the voting record plase get the facts correct the open your pie hole

Guest 2smart4u
You can offer all the juvenile OPINIONS you want.  It's a FACT that your hero Bush turmed tail and ran.

Teddy& son guarding the liquor cabiner?  Why?  Is George having a relapse?

What are all you Kool-aiders going to do when we elect another republican as the next president. I have this vision of Jonestown in my mind.

The Dems don't even have a viable candidate. Hilliary is going downhill fast, she may not even get the democratic nod. Does anyone really want BillyBoy chasing interns around the oval office getting BJ's while Hilliary is out of town ??

I think all you liberal, Kool-aid drinking, Bush-hating, Saddam-loving, anti-military pukes should stock up on the Kool-aid, you're going to need it. LOL

Guest Guest
These peop;e are the one who have created the problem I'm  sure you can voch for these peoples support for our military. cutting  funding so our men and women in uniform can't make  a decent pay look at the voting record plase get the facts correct the open your pie hole

The problem starts at the top and that is having a CinC who is a liar.

Guest Guest
What are all you Kool-aiders going to do when we elect another republican as the next president. I have this vision of Jonestown in my mind.

The Dems don't even have a viable candidate.  Hilliary is going downhill fast, she may not even get the democratic nod.  Does anyone really want BillyBoy chasing interns around the oval office getting BJ's while Hilliary is out of town ??

I think all you liberal, Kool-aid drinking, Bush-hating, Saddam-loving, anti-military pukes should stock up on the Kool-aid, you're going to need it. LOL

Well, all things considered I'd rather have Billy getting BJs than a president who lies about reasons to go to war, plans nothing, and creates bigger problems than he solves.

Guest Guest

The Dems don't even have a viable candidate.  Hilliary is going downhill fast, she may not even get the democratic nod.  Does anyone really want BillyBoy chasing interns around the oval office getting BJ's while Hilliary is out of town ??

Ok, Ok...............WE drank fifty million gallons of Kool-Aid and Billy has had sex with every female in North and South America.

Guess what?

Bush is STILL an arrogant liar and will go down in history as one of the worst presidents ever. You're so quick with the Kool-Aid and Billy schtick, too bad you're not so quick with any factual evidence of Bush being an effective leader.

Guest Guest
Actually, I would happily support McCain, a man who has integrity, something Bush couldn't find in a dictionary, never mind in his character.

It's interesting that instead of offering any positive thoughts about Bush you find it necessary to belittle a number of people who haven't  created the problems Bush has.  A little too difficult for you to find something positive about your man?

McCain-????

I sympathize with what he went thru in service to his country. He signed up didn't he?

As a politician he is a pandering hack who will never get the party nomination.

Maybe the Democratic party- :lol::P

Guest veep
Ah...........the normal response from people like you.  You obviously have no truthful statements to defend your position so resort to lies and assumptions.

YOU know NOTHING about my income, occupation, or apparently much else that doesn't involve your fixation with Kool-Aid.

I guess in YOUR odd little world Bush's dismal approval ratings would just mean that very view people are qualified to judge?

I suspect that you are just jealous of burger flippers, the job would probably be too challenging for you.

What truthful statements were in your quote?

Sources please-

Next question---the gentleman in the back......

Guest Guest
McCain-????

I sympathize with what he went thru in service to his country. He signed up didn't he?

As a politician he is a pandering hack who will never get the party nomination.

Maybe the Democratic party- :D  :blink:

Pandering hack? I think you have him confused with Bush, seems that's the only ones who get either nomination these days. I wish he'd run and win as an independemt and tell both the Democrats and Republicans to shape up or go jome.

Guest Guest
Pandering hack?  I think you have him confused with Bush, seems that's the only ones who get either nomination these days.  I wish he'd run and win as an independemt and tell both the Democrats and Republicans to shape up or go jome.

Mc Cain I did think he was on target at one time. Since he has decided to jump in bed with Ted Kennedy on immigration. I don't think many people nationally liked it . At one public event in his own stste I attended the people showed they didn'rt like what he's doing. Hope he gets back to his base before its too late.

Guest Guest
Mc Cain I did think he was on target at one time. Since he has decided to jump in bed with Ted Kennedy on immigration. I don't think many people nationally liked it . At one public event in his own stste I attended the people showed they didn'rt like what he's doing. Hope he gets back to his base before its too late.

I lost a LOT of respect for him when he hopped in bed with Jerry Falwell. Falwell is no better than any other religious zealot.

Guest 2smart4u
Ok, Ok...............WE drank fifty million gallons of Kool-Aid and Billy has had sex with every female in North and South America.

Guess what?

Bush is STILL an arrogant liar and will go down in history as one of the worst presidents ever.  You're so quick with the Kool-Aid and Billy schtick, too bad you're not so quick with any factual evidence of Bush being an effective leader.

How can I possibly debate someone that's high on Kool-aid ?? But I'll try. There's no proof that Bush is a liar, that's just a left wing accusation with no basis in fact. One of worst presidents ever ?? According to who ?? Again, another left wing radical point of view. Unemployment is low, economy is great, stock market is near an all-time high. I think Bush is a great president and I'm sure a lot of people would agree. Here's a suggestion for you, if all you read is what those radical left bloggers have to say, you'll never have a clue. (and go easy on the kool-aid).

Guest Hilliary Clinton

Guess what?

Bush is STILL an arrogant liar and will go down in history as one of the worst presidents ever.  You're so quick with the Kool-Aid and Billy schtick, too bad you're not so quick with any factual evidence of Bush being an effective leader.

This unfounded accusation that Bush is a liar has me confused. There is absolutely no proof that Bush lied about anything. And another thing, where was all the indignation about lying when my husband was in office ?? Certainly you all remember "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" on national TV. Apparently the Kool-aid has given you selective amnesia.

Guest Guest
How can I possibly debate someone that's high on Kool-aid ??  But I'll try. There's no proof that Bush is a liar, that's just a left wing accusation with no basis in fact. One of worst presidents ever ?? According to who ?? Again, another left wing radical point of view. Unemployment is low, economy is great, stock market is near an all-time high. I think Bush is a great president and I'm sure a lot of people would agree. Here's a suggestion for you, if all you read is what those radical left bloggers have to say, you'll never have a clue. (and go easy on the kool-aid).

Start with his claim that Iraq was seeking uranium in Africa even after the CIA told him this was unsubstantiated, that makes him a LIAR in my book. Maybe you should lose your Kool-Aid fixation and try to get back to reality.

Guest Guest
I believe everything my president says. God bless George Bush.

Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus or are your delusions more targeted?

Maybe you'd be interested in some swamp land in Florida?

God bless george Bush? I wish God would slap some sense into George Bush.

Guest Guest
This unfounded accusation that Bush is a liar has me confused. There is absolutely no proof that Bush lied about anything. And another thing, where was all the indignation about lying when my husband was in office ?? Certainly you all remember  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" on national TV. Apparently the Kool-aid has given you selective amnesia.

Gee Hill (can I call you Hill?), don't you remember all the indignation from the other side of the aisle about your husband? Dom't you remember the millions of dollars they wasted on impeachment hearings for acts that were CLEARLY not impeachable offenses? I think it is YOU that has indulged a bit too much in thr Kool-Aid. I lnow you're pissed at Bill but that's no reason to wish the pox of Bush on the country.

Guest Guest
I believe everything my president says. God bless George Bush.

Mission Accomplished?

FEMA's Doing a Great Job?

Saddam went seeking uranium in Africa?

Loyalty is an admirable trait. BLIND loyalty is a different animal.

Guest Guest
This unfounded accusation that Bush is a liar has me confused. There is absolutely no proof that Bush lied about anything. And another thing, where was all the indignation about lying when my husband was in office ?? Certainly you all remember  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" on national TV. Apparently the Kool-aid has given you selective amnesia.

You want proof Bush is a liar .The f***ing war is proof.The stock market is almost at an all time high.You're right,the all time high that bush's lackeys are trying to tie was during Clinton's administration.

Who thinks Bush is a lousy President ????????Try 67% of the American public.The fact that anyone w ould even try and defend his Presidency is beyond comprehension. we ,as a nation,may never, and I mean that sincerely,ever recover from the policies,lack of policies and misadventures of this moron who passes himself off as a president. I hope the people who are secretly watching us heard that.

What a mess!! Please stop defending it and start praying we can survive the 2 plus years that are left.May God watch over us.

Guest Guest
You want proof Bush is a liar .The f***ing war is proof.The stock market is almost at an all time high.You're right,the all time high that bush's lackeys are trying to tie was during Clinton's administration.

Who thinks Bush is a lousy President ????????Try 67% of the American public.The fact that anyone w ould even try and defend his Presidency is beyond comprehension. we ,as a nation,may never, and I mean that sincerely,ever recover from the policies,lack of policies and misadventures of this moron who passes himself off as a president. I hope the people who are secretly watching us heard that.

What a mess!!  Please stop defending it and start praying we can survive the 2 plus years that are left.May God watch over us.

Wonderful post now go gargle with Draino. Just another foul mouth democrat. See folks & learn democrats just them talk and you see where their at. All they have aer personal attacks what ever happened to just facts. I think you graduated from the Kennedy School Of Civility. I think the Campus is on Marathas Vineyard. NOW THOSE ARE FACTS!

Guest Guest
Wonderful post now go gargle with Draino. Just another foul mouth democrat. See folks & learn democrats just them talk and you see where their at. All they have aer personal attacks what ever happened to just facts. I think you graduated from the Kennedy School Of Civility. I think the Campus is on Marathas Vineyard. NOW THOSE ARE FACTS!

YOU tell someone to go gargle with Draino(Drano) and rail about personal attacks?

If you're capable of using a dictionary look up the word: H Y P O C R I T E.

Be proud, you'll probably see your picture in the definition.

"NOW THOSE ARE FACTS"?

What in hell are you babbling about?

Guest Ba** Buster

Try to find out where the School of Basic Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation is located. After you find that one, look for the School of Clear and Focused Thinking.

Guest Guest
YOU tell someone to go gargle with Draino(Drano) and rail about personal attacks?

"NOW THOSE ARE FACTS"?

Just another Kool Aide drinker. I guess your picture is somewhere under ass

Guest Guest

"NOW THOSE ARE FACTS"?

Just another Kool Aide drinker. I guess your picture is somewhere under ass

Guest Guest
Try to find out where the School of Basic Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation is located.  After you find that one, look for the School of Clear and Focused Thinking.

Your sooooooooo smart now aren't you. Feel better now call the nurse for your medication.

Archived