"Can't Afford It"

Guest BlueTideBacker

OK DON'T GET CONFUSSED the caucus is done before the regular meeting  around the big table on the third floor. you can leasing to whatever they are talking but you can not participate IF they decide that they have to discused something in private they call for closed section and they will go into the Mayor Office

77407[/snapback]

Whenever I get "confussed" I take a laxative.

• 3 weeks later...

Does any town RESIDENT know that the town has just purchased 10-15 time clocks for all workers of the town for about $9,000. And I thought we had no money, and were a distressed city? And also the EYESORE clock they put next to the town hall how much did that cost US? what about the clock on top of the front of the town Hall? wake up people these political hacks are spending OUR TAX DOLLARS like its there money. GOTO A MEETING AND AT LEAST TRY TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS!!!!!!!!!! maybe these scumbags will get the point and stop this rediculous spending..........

Does any town RESIDENT know that the town has just purchased 10-15 time clocks for all workers of the town for about $9,000.  And I thought we had no money, and were a distressed city?  And also the EYESORE clock they put next to the town hall how much did that cost US? what about the clock on top of the front of the town Hall?  wake up people these political hacks are spending OUR TAX DOLLARS like its there money.  GOTO  A MEETING AND AT LEAST TRY TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS!!!!!!!!!!  maybe these scumbags will get the point and stop this rediculous spending..........

79788[/snapback]

You can go to a town meeting but cannot voice your concerns If you haven't noticed no one can ask ANYTHING that concerns ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!You are ignored and you have to leave or just sit there while the mayor closes the meeting and goes off with the followers behind him The only hope left is for the Feds to come through as promised and clean out.