• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MARIE-ANTOINETTE

HEY ANSELMO,

how's your boy Menendez stack up

to that Jersey City Mayor Cunningham this June 2004.

Better get on the right pony if you want back in

That goes for all of you good o'l boys too..

THE GUILLOTINE COULD BE COMMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

Guest Guest
HEY ANSELMO,

how's your boy Menendez stack up

to that Jersey City Mayor Cunningham this June 2004.

Better get on the right pony if you want back in

That goes for all of you good o'l boys too..

THE GUILLOTINE COULD BE COMMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK

You couldn't be more correct, the guillotine is coming right for McDonuts Head.

Laugh at Menendez all you want, you too could be the next Rudy Garcia.

Guest undefined
run run :lol: ANSELMO  run ( the A G is coming)
It looks like Millan could be standing tall. (at least as tall as he can) It's the mayor who should run, and take his puppets too!! All his lies, for how many years?? :lol::lol::P

Guest Guest
run run:wacko: ANSELMO :P run ( the A G is coming)

When is he going to get here??????????????????? I have plenty of film, can't wait to get a picture of McDonuts in Cuffs.

How soon till we can get the recreation department to schedule a trip to visit the current mayor and council in prison?

All I hope is that he gets his well deserved 12 inches every day. Sorry ******, although you might enjoy it you probably come up a little short.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest
http://thebrunogroup.com/management.html

John R. Bruno, Founder and Chief Executive Officer

Over thirty years ago, John R. Bruno, Sr., the founder and Chairman/CEO of The Bruno Group, recognized that many municipal and county units of government did not have the resources and the capacity to effectively pursue and administer grant opportunities at the state and federal level. One of New Jersey's most recognizable business professionals, Mr. Bruno distinguished himself as one of the state's first experts in federal and state aid applications. Previously, he served as a congressional press secretary. Active on the local level, Mr. Bruno has chaired his town's Recreation Commission for 15 years and has served as Chairman of the Cancer Society Fund Raising Program. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Italian-American Police Society Award, and the Newark Municipal Council Citation for 30 years of Service. Other awards include a Commendation from Harrison Mayor Raymond McDonough; a Certificate of Appreciation from Rahway Mayor James J. Kennedy; an Appreciation Award from Newark Councilman-At-Large Luis A. Quintana; and a Recognition Award from Rutherford Mayor William Einreinhoffer. He also received a special award from the United States Census Bureau as a key partner in Census 2000.

Is this the Bruno Group that everyone called Millans' Bruno, because Millan knew how to take advantage of getting grants. Maybe because when he won his seat he went to school to learn how to get grants.///////

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gotta believe

You kinda have to believe in the little guy. He ran a tight shift and tried really hard for the town. When Milan ran the fest, at least you knew there was going to be a fest. I don't believe he stole money from the fest. I think last year they lost money?? It had to be a lie started by the mayor and his puppets. The thing is that it's hard to understand the guy. He needs to better his language skills.... He always seems so defensive too, but I think I can understad that. I kinda blame the mayor for constantly attacking Milan. Any project Milan started, the mayor went after him. The Mayor took the fest away from Milan, The mayor took the street department, when they were finally doing a good job; The Mayor sent in people to screw up the business program, NPP that Milan started, they gave it to the pit Bull Tommy Powell; The mayor stopped him from putting christmas lights up, and the ones he did put up this year, someone ran over with a car. Milan was the only guy to try to cut the strings, and stand up to the Mayor and council........ THE ONLY THING IS THAT MILAN GOT CUT OUT OF THE SHOW BECAUSE OF LACK OF VOTERS!!!!!!! I MISS YOU MILAN

• 1 month later...
Guest paulie walnuts
To all the faithful.

I live on! Support Anselmo! He is me and I am Him.

Like I always said---"When I die- bury me in Hudson County so I can stay active in politics."

mc greevey,kushner,janiesewski,menendez,corzine harvey,christy,mcdonough,cunningham,schundler,torricelli,

the esplanade development,davila-colon,sacco,james.etc. it seems like the gloves are off.

hudson county at its best .

what a movie development

ANSELMO,HINCHCLIFFE THOSE ARE YOUR CHOICES?

THIS IS THE BIG POSITIVE CHANGE FOR HARRISON?

I RATHER HAVE RONNIE REED AT HIS RIPEST MOMENT!!!!!

GO RONNIE...........................GO RONNIE.................................

Guest the only way

yeah, you must be a Mayor fan or employee, maybe an artie Petigrew fan. Yeah, he does a lot for this town. Lets look back, when did he become a councilman (PuPPET?) and what has he accomplished? NOTHING. NADA. He ruined the Harrison fest or multicultural fest, oh thats not a positive thing. what has he done? Thats why Millan tried to get him out. Like O.J. and most of the council. They dodn't do anything without their strings getting pulled. So complain about Millan, but Hinchcliffe and Millan sound like the begining of a good team!!!

• 2 months later...

Stop calling Powell a pit bull. That would imply that he doesn't back down from aggression like a true pit bull dog. He hides his little incompetent ass behind the Mayor for protection. If he came out of Washington School with some books in his hand he could easily be confused as a student. Little man, big fish, small pond.

• 10 months later...

Milan is not to return to any seat! He never cared about Harrison. He only cared about "His people", the honest people, not the mayors people, so he shouldn't return to office.

• 4 weeks later...
MARIA CASTELO MILLAN

HARRISON

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Jersey Journal

Mass for Maria Castelo Millan, 94, of Harrison, will be tomorrow at 10 a.m. at Holy Cross Church, Harrison. She died Friday at Forest Hill Health Care Center, Newark.

Born in Spain, Castelo Millan lived in Harrison for 30 years.

Surviving are two sons, Anselmo and Francisco; a daughter, Maria Fatima; and two grandchildren.

May she R.I.P.

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest
Sounds like you need more ENGLISH lessons Anselmo!"his friends can still more from the town"  :blink:  By the way how did you get your County job? Stillng from the Harrisonfest and stuffing the same  brown bags. :o

You are really stupid. Why don't you low lives from Harrison go and get a real job, and education. Harrison scum.

Guest Guest
You kinda have to believe in the little guy.  He ran a tight shift and tried really hard for the town.  When Milan ran the fest, at least you knew there was going to be a fest.  I don't believe he stole money from the fest.  I think last year they lost money??  It had to be a lie started by the mayor and his puppets.  The thing is that it's hard to understand the guy.  He needs to better his language skills.... He always seems so defensive too, but I think I can understad that. I kinda blame the mayor for constantly attacking Milan.  Any project Milan started, the mayor went after him.  The Mayor took the fest away from Milan, The mayor took the street department, when they were finally doing a good job; The Mayor sent in people to screw up the business program, NPP that Milan started, they gave it to the pit Bull Tommy Powell;  The mayor stopped him from putting christmas lights up, and the ones he did put up this year, someone ran over with a car.  Milan was the only guy to try to cut the strings, and stand up to the Mayor and council........ THE ONLY THING IS THAT MILAN GOT CUT OUT OF THE SHOW BECAUSE OF LACK OF VOTERS!!!!!!!  I MISS YOU MILAN

MIlan must know when some of the bones are buried and some of the deals which were made. Expose them if you dare!

• 1 month later...