Is Kearny As Corrupt As Our Neighboring Towns?

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

This letter was printed in the "Letter to the Editor" section of The Observer on Wednesday, November 26, 2003

"Civil problem

Dear Publisher,

I'm writing in regards to a civil service meeting i attended on July 17 at 4:30PM. I was singled out and attacked by letters which where written by: Ronnie Catchabone (who didn't attend), John Star, Kenny Listwan, and Denise Sanders.

I became vice president of the town workers to protect them because they believed I was the best person for this job. I was the best person for this job. I always seem to be the one to speak up when there are problems. All I'm doing is speaking what's on my mind.

I, Sean Kelly, vice president ofthe civil service for the town of Harrison, ask for the resignation of Ronnie Catchabone due to the fact that he has no authority or experience. I would like to know who his last employer was and in what year he worked for them.

Sean Kelly,

Harrison"

This is exactly as it appeared in the paper, typo's and all.

Any comments? i will post my reply later tonight.

FYI.. Catchabone.. which is actually catrambone, is * ********** *****, which was given a political job as department head over buildings and grounds and street dept. he has never had ** ****** job in his life. the ****** **** ******* had * ******* ******** ****, **** ** **********.. and thetas when the job was created. ******** *******, **** ********.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. To the poster, if you are going to make statements such as the ones that were edited, please register under your real name and then you can post them and be responsible for the content of your statements.

Archived