Political Action

Guest Sorry People
Management should simply clean the halls on a regular basis (every week), they have Federal money to do just that.  They are probably spending it on friend contractors who are kicking it back to the Mayor.  Stop that and you can have sparkling clean hallways.

This is not the topic to be talking about the Gardens and I will say it again The Town does not RUN THE GARDENS - HUD DOES! The towns money does not pay the Housing Bills so please... give it up already, one thing has nothing to do with the other get it????????? It is a Housing ISSUE NOT A TOWN ISSUE

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Third Warder
This is not the topic to be talking about the Gardens and I will say it again The Town does not RUN THE GARDENS - HUD DOES! The towns money does not pay the Housing Bills so please... give it up already, one thing has nothing to do with the other get it????????? It is a Housing ISSUE NOT A TOWN ISSUE

Is that why a Councilman is the executive director? And why the Board members are appointed by the Mayor? If you think HUD operates the Gardens you must be on drugs or one of the Mayor's boys trying to cover up, HUD should run the gardens but hasn't throughout the years. The Mayor pulls the strings and the Federal Government knows and lets him get away with it. Why do politically connected folk get put into apartments while seniors citizens wait on a waiting list? HUD or the Mayor runs the Gardens? You know the answer it ain't HUD. Where is our Federal Attorney General? Sitting in his office in Newark overlooking the corruption in Harrison. Enough is enough. Get out of the FBI building and put an end to this stuff already.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

THESE HALLWAYS SHOULD BE CLEANED ON A REGULAR BASIS BY THE TENANTS.TAKE PRIDE WHERE YOU LIVE INSTEAD OF LIVING IN FILTH AND LETTING EVERYONE ELSE CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.THESE HALLWAYS ARE A TENANTS RESPONSIBILTY NOT THE MAINTENANCE MEN JOBS.IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CLEAN THESE HALLWAYS THEN ADD THE $25.00 MORE ON YOUR RENT.SOME OF YOU ALREADY GOT THE LETTERS ABOUT THE CHARGE ADMIT.

Guest guest
Not many 20 yr olds get involved in politics.  I wish I was, your right.We were in Trenton last week, It's on-line.  I'll find the exact web page and post it, but you should listen to it.

Doesn't sound like you are happy neither, so why fight our Independent Political Action Committee?  We are not leaning toward the Democrats or Republicans.  We will find the best candidate, through open debates and support them, who ever they may be. "As members of the community, we share at least some basic bond, Living or Doing Business in Harrison, which may be enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."I also believe undefined Taxes might be slightly high in Kearny, but it's worth it.  Companies, not developers, will want to come to Kearny and invest; NOT JUST LOOK FOR TAX ABATEMENTS.

The Spanish Pavillion (est. 1976) wants to improve Harrison; we need a proper development, of Downtown and waterfront.  Do you think it was easy surviving these past 10-15 years? Worthington Pumps, Otis Elevator, RCA and Hartz Mountain left for greener pastures, and the economy soured.  Hard work and determination prevailed and the Spanish Pavillion survived.  Now that the pastures are getting greener in Harrison, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK WE DON'T WANNA HELP?  I for one want to help lead the way.  My business experience is a definite asset and the fact that I'm self-employed makes it easier.  Those who are intimidated will always welcome to our table to discusks what we can do as a group to improve the quality of life in Harrison.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A MEETING IN YOUR LIFE, THIS IS THE ONE TO ATTEND. LET THE COUNCIL KNOW YOU STAND BY MY SIDE AS I'LL STAND BY YOURS!!

You mentioned about Mayor Santos upgrading his town. Well, if you get any influence in the upgrading of Harrison, visit a few of the towns that were 'recently' upgraded such as Red Bank, Montclair,Milburn etc. and 'pick' and 'choose' from the most appealing and best improvements. JAPANESE PINK BLOSSOM TREES or PEAR FLOWERED TREES would look beautiful along the whole Harrison Ave. from Bridge St. to Schuyler Ave. Also, PlEASE NOTE!! kEARNY PUT ALL OF THEIR BENCHES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOCKS WHERE THE PUBLIc OR SENIOR BUSES DON'T STOP!!! WHAT GOOD Is THAT TO THE DISABLED and SENIORS WHO NEED TO SIT DOWN FOR 25 MIN, WAITING FOR A BUS, AND ALL OF THOSE BRAND NEW BENCHES ARE SITTING EMPTY UP THE STREET !!! Our Harrison seniors sometimes wait across from the Quick Chech, alongside the Fleet Bank on Bergen Av. If your group gets to have any power, perhaps you could get a bench put there. I'm sure the Kearny seniors would thank you also! When the redevelopement starts in Harrison, please remember to ask the seniors where they'd appreciate a few benches . Forget the town hall and senior center manager!!! They haven't been on a bus since they were 10 yrs. old!!! Start by putting one by Confessore's barber shop and in front of the Blessed Virgin statue on N. FER Blvd.(senior bus & 39 bus). and alonside the empty Summit bank, across from the Methodist Ch. on S. FER Blvd.(senior bus & 40 bus). Benches are to be properly used, not in back areas for beauty only!!! And if the town officials complain that bums will sleep there, then that's what the police are there for, cruising around town on their patrols!!! Thank you. & Good luck!

best'

Guest guest
THESE HALLWAYS ARE A DIAGRACE NOT ALL THE HALLWAYS BUT MOST OF THEM IN OUR HALLWAY ONLY 3 PEOPLE CLEAN.AND THEN AGAIN THERE 18 TENANTS SO IF EVERYONE TOOOK A TURN THEY WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM  BUTTHEN AGAIN SOME PEOPLE LIKE LIVING IN FILTH WHAT EVER THEY SEE THEY JUST WALK RIGHT OVER IT.THEY FIGURE TEY ARE TO GOOD TO CLEAN THESE HALLS.WELL THEN CHARGE THEM THE $25.00 I REFUSE TO PAY IT I CLEAN GO AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO NOT CLEAN YOU KNOW YOU ARE CLEAN UP OR PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOUR SPRING CLEANING IN THESE HALLS!!!!!!

I don't see the management doing anything about the problem. They are not getting after the tenants who don't wash the hall and and they are not doing any INSPECTION and sending any notices of charging a FEE within an appropriate period of time if after a 2nd inspection, the halls were not cleaned. Many of the hallways haven't been washed in over 1-2 yrs and they also have a putrid odor ; plus they are unsanitary. Is nothing being done because 'few' of these culprits are "town hall connected employees" and a couple of them have the worst hallway of the whole group!!!

Guest guest
WE NEED THE POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET OUT OF THE CAR AND WALK THE BEAT WE HAVE THE NICE WEATHER UPON IS BRING BACK THE WALKING COP.AND LET HIM EARN HIS SALARY.THEY HAVE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT IN THE TOWN THAT IS NOT SAFE.WALK THE BEAT.

I agree. About 10 yrs. ago the town leaders made a "big thing" about how they opened a police sub-station in the basement of Bldg.3 at the Harr Gdns Well, after a couple of months, the cops were not seen patrolling around and a few months later, they were hardly ever at the sub-station if anyone called the special phone number. Also, the hrs they were needed were from 9pm til 5am, especially on week-ends; not only til mid-night.

Don't ignore the Gdns, a large perportion of crime comes from there; and its reputation is an eyesore on the reputation of the 'whole' town.

Guest guest
If this PAC is going to be successful we need to turn out at the next council meeting in force.  Our first goal should be to demand an open public session at the council meetings.  This is something that every other town has; an open public session, usually at the beginning of the meetings, when citizens can ask any question or make any statement relating to the town. There is typically a time limit of 3 to 5 minutes per person. At the end of the public session, the mayor or a council person will try to answer the questions or refer the question to a dept. head if appropriate. As taxpayers, we pay the salaries of the mayor and council, they are our employees, we "hired" them and we can "fire" them.  We have the right to demand an open public hearing. I will be there to support the PAC in this effort. We need a crowd to attend this meeting and every meeting until we win. If you care about your rights as a resident and taxpayer please be there.

Are there any laws that can be invoked in order to demand our right to a open topic public speaking meeting. After all, it was that way for many years until approx 12 yrs ago and the RESIDENTS DID NOT VOTE ON THE MATTER. Since it was not put on the ballot, can that be used as basis to overturn it! I saw in the Star Ledger, that a few towns around the Verona area, have installed cameras in the room to televize the minutes on local cable or for the publec to view or purchase.

Guest guest
THESE HALLWAYS ARE A DIAGRACE NOT ALL THE HALLWAYS BUT MOST OF THEM IN OUR HALLWAY ONLY 3 PEOPLE CLEAN.AND THEN AGAIN THERE 18 TENANTS SO IF EVERYONE TOOOK A TURN THEY WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM  BUTTHEN AGAIN SOME PEOPLE LIKE LIVING IN FILTH WHAT EVER THEY SEE THEY JUST WALK RIGHT OVER IT.THEY FIGURE TEY ARE TO GOOD TO CLEAN THESE HALLS.WELL THEN CHARGE THEM THE $25.00 I REFUSE TO PAY IT I CLEAN GO AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO NOT CLEAN YOU KNOW YOU ARE CLEAN UP OR PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOUR SPRING CLEANING IN THESE HALLS!!!!!!

Your're right!! If Rodgers sends a maintainance man to check the hallways to each tenant apt. then he should know 'who' to charge the $25 to, and 'who' not to charge. With a few adjustments for the legitimately diabled and seniors, (some often have a kind neighbor wash their hall); there will be no need for this matter to be brought up on this site and offend anyone.

Mr. Fernandez, would you be kind enough to clear this problem up with a few of the commissioners if the housing manager Rodgers is not receptive to working with you due to his close ties with top town officials.

PS. Some of the 'in' political people act like they are 'better' than you; but guess what: A couple of the biggest dirty hallway offenders are "healthy, young town hall connected employees", who surprisingly are employed in 'areas' where 'cleanliness is medically vital!!!

Guest Guest
Management should simply clean the halls on a regular basis (every week), they have Federal money to do just that.  They are probably spending it on friend contractors who are kicking it back to the Mayor.  Stop that and you can have sparkling clean hallways.

You are right! Mr Fernandez, would you please check into this matter. You might get nowhere with the manager, but perhaps you are on good terms with a couple of the commissioners. This problem doesn.t only concern the present Gdns tenants but also the 'new' town residents who may be or will soon be in their late fifties and with a lower income at retirement, would like to move into a clean, quiet, drug free senior/low income residence when they retire. You'd be helping them out too; not just the old time residents.

Mike Rodgers may not be receptive to you, but a few of the commissioners like Irene Almeida, Steve McCormmick: should be receptive.

Joan Graziano, George Rice : maybe

Tom Lucas, Brumilda Mustilli. Laurence Bennett: forget it!: or I'd be surprised!

If the Federal money is not sufficiet (I'd be surprised); then perhaps they can charge a $3-4 fee for a once a month hall cleanning, since many of those halls haven't been washed in over 2 yrs.!!! Or charge the senions/disabled the $2-3 nominal fee and a larger fee to the 'healthy, non-compliant tenants.!

Guest guest

Come personally' or send somebody and have them check the hallways, especially the mid-mumbers ( the four room apts that run straight from Harr Av all the way out to the end of Hamiton &Schyuler . The second hallway of Bldg four & five, and bldg seven. Then bring the Star Ledger in with a good camera! The Observor & Jersey Journal might not come or decline to publish it.

Guest guest
Is that why a Councilman is the executive director?  And why the Board members are appointed by the Mayor?  If you think HUD operates the Gardens you must be on drugs or one of the Mayor's boys trying to cover up, HUD should run the gardens but hasn't throughout the years.  The Mayor pulls the strings and the Federal Government knows and lets him get away with it.  Why do politically connected folk get put into apartments while seniors citizens wait on a waiting list?  HUD or the Mayor runs the Gardens?  You know the answer it ain't HUD.  Where is our Federal Attorney General?  Sitting in his office in Newark overlooking the corruption in Harrison.  Enough is enough.  Get out of the FBI building and put an end to this stuff already.

Ask your father-in-law for help on this one. It's a tough one.

Guest guest
THESE HALLWAYS SHOULD BE CLEANED ON A REGULAR BASIS BY THE TENANTS.TAKE PRIDE WHERE YOU LIVE INSTEAD OF LIVING IN FILTH AND LETTING EVERYONE ELSE CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.THESE HALLWAYS ARE A TENANTS RESPONSIBILTY NOT THE MAINTENANCE MEN JOBS.IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO CLEAN THESE HALLWAYS THEN ADD THE $25.00 MORE ON YOUR RENT.SOME OF YOU ALREADY GOT THE LETTERS ABOUT THE CHARGE ADMIT.

Then why are the hallways still very dirty? It doesn't look as though they id they instituted it yet.

I haven't heard anyone on this website, complaing about the cleanning bill and 'begging' to be given a 2nd chance.

Is our locaL HUD ORGANIZATION all threats and no action?

The gardens does not belong to the town, The Housing is is run by HUD!

Well, I couldn’t find anything to support your quote. I looked at the following www pages. EDUCATE ME AND THE PEOPLE IF I AM WRONG, but I think Harrison runs the Gardens without HUD.

HUD Web Page

Hudson County Web Page

State Web Page

New Jersery Housing Resource Center

Vouchers in NJ, NJDCA

sources: interviews and www.hud.gov/pih/systems/mtcs/pihmtcs.html

Appendix A

Public Housing Authorities and Rental Assistance Agencies

Housing Authority  :  Harrison Housing Authority

Street address  : Harrison & Schuyler Ave

Street address  : Harrison, NJ 07029-1331

Phone  :  (973) 483-1488

Vouchers  :  0

Units  :  268

New Jersey Housing Resource Center; Source of this information

Now the only thing I found, was at the New Jersey Housing Resource Center. You can see that Harrison Housing Authority, is the Housing Authority recognized by the State of NJ. That Housing Authority consists of the following people:

Executive Director

Michael Rodgers

Harrison Housing Authority

Irene Almeida

Laurence M. Bennett

Joan Graziano

Brunilda Mustilli

Stephen McCormick

George Rice

Thomas Lucas

What I would do is:

1). Try to meet one of these people, I know a few & when I see one I’ll ask what’s going on & I’ll respond (on this site). (question) Are there any monthly meetings for the Gardens with these people?

2). Pull an OPRA (Open Public Records Act). You do this by going to town hall & the first door to the right is the clerks’ office. You ask the clerk for an OPRA form and fill it out. You can fill it out there, just be clear on what your request is; and expect to pay for your information, but hopefully after a few fundraiser Friends of Harrison P.A.C., might be able to assist.

http://www.state.nj.us/opra/

Keep running your stupid mouth on the dirty halls and we will be adding an additional 25.00 to the rent, 25.00 the people who do clean the hall shouldn't have to pay, so stop complaining and get out in the hall and take your turn.

This response can be considered harassment.

Why would you respond by saying you would add $25.00 to the rent?

I hope this helps

Michael Fernández

Guest Guest

Diversion works its magic once again.

The focus has been shifted from real problems to the "major problem" of dirty halls at the Housing Authority. Politics is great fun isn't it.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

THE TENANTS DID RECEIVE A LETTER STATING THAT THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE ANYONE $25.00 MORE PER MONTH IT WAS EITHER CLEAN UP THE HALL OR PAY THE MONEY ON YOUR RENT.SOME OF THESE PEOPLE JUST CANNOT EVEN CLEAN THERE LANDING .CHARGE THEM THE MONEY MAYBE YOU WILL SEE THEM CLEAN IF THEY HAVE TO ADD MONEY ON THERE RIGHT.OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The focus has been shifted from real problems to the "major problem" of dirty halls at the Housing Authority. Politics is great fun isn't it.

There is a list of Issues we are facing.

I'm looking for leaders in the community, who like myself want to "Improve the Quality of Life in Harrison"; Leaders who are willing to work with Friends of Harrison Issues.Pick an issue or tell us a new issue & E-mail us at: Friendsofharriso@aol.com.

A Friends of Harrison Issue is any Resident, Business owner or Town employee, who comes to Friends of Harrison P.A.C., with a sincere issue & is willing to help Friends of Harrison P.A.C. resolve these issues.

We are willing and ready to listen to the following Issues:

Education / Harrison’s Future

The Harrison Gardens (regulating meetings, cleaning services)

The Harrison Re-Development (N.J.C.A.E.D.A.) (Not developing Downtown Harrison)

The Soccer Stadium (Case studies on economic and traffic)

Harrison Chambers of Commerce (Uniting Business Owners)

The affects of Antennas to close to the Public (Public Health & Safety)

Intimidation (Harassment)

Guest Guest_resident_*

THE HARRISON GARDENS AND THE K/C HAVE A TENANTS ASSOC.AND WE MEET ON THE THIRD MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH BUT THEN AGAIN ALL THESE TENANTS WITH THE PROBLEMS NEVER SHOW UP AT ANY MEETING.THERE ARE USUALLY 4 TENANTS ANY MEETING IF THAT.THE COMMISSIONER MEET ON THE 2ND WED OF THE MONDAY.NO ONE EVER GOES THERE BUT 2 TENANTS.GET INVOLVED AND GO TO THESE MEETINGS. NOTICES ARE ALWAYS POSTED.PUT THE SAME TENANTS COME.

Guest GUEST

HOW COME ALL THESE JOBS WHERE NEVER POSTED?EVERYTIME YOU INQUIRE ABOUT ANY JOBS IN THE TOWN OF HARRISON THEY TELL YOU ARE NOT HIRING BUT THEN AGAIN THESE JOBS THAT WERE FILLED ALL POLITICAL SO THEREFORE THESE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TO VOTE.THEN AGAIN HOW MANY DO AND HOW MANY LIVE IN TOWN TO VOTE? GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE AT A JOB INSTEAD OF THE SELECTED FEW CHOSEN BY THE MAYOR OR APPOINTED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

Guest GUEST

YOU HAVE 2 HARRISON COMMISSIONER THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS.THESE COMMISSIONERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THESE PEOPLE GO THREW ALL THE HALLWAYS IN THE HARRISON GARDENS/K/C AND SEE SOME OF THE FILTH.THE CHARGE OF $25.00 PER MONTH FOR NOT CLEANING THE HALLWAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ADDED TO OUR RENT IF THEY HAD TO BRING PEOPLE TO COME IN AND CLEAN THIS FILTH.

Guest 2smart4u
There is a list of Issues we are facing. 

I'm looking for leaders in the community, who like myself want to "Improve the Quality of Life in Harrison"; Leaders who are willing to work with Friends of Harrison Issues.Pick an issue or tell us a new issue & E-mail us at: Friendsofharriso@aol.com. 

A Friends of Harrison Issue is any Resident, Business owner or Town employee, who comes to Friends of Harrison P.A.C., with a sincere issue & is willing to help Friends of Harrison P.A.C. resolve these issues.

We are willing and ready to listen to the following Issues:

Education / Harrison’s Future

The Harrison Gardens (regulating meetings, cleaning services)

The Harrison Re-Development (N.J.C.A.E.D.A.) (Not developing Downtown Harrison)

The Soccer Stadium (Case studies on economic and traffic)

Harrison Chambers of Commerce (Uniting Business Owners)

The affects of Antennas to close to the Public (Public Health & Safety)

Intimidation (Harassment)

You're omitting the most important issue; OPEN COUNCIL MEETINGS !! If you cannot stand up at a council meeting and bring an issue or problem to the attention of the mayor and council, then you're spinning your wheels.

If you expect to accomplish anything, the first step is dialogue, you have to be able to communicate with the mayor and council, to express taxpayer concerns, to be able to tell them the direction you want the town to go.

All of the issues listed above can be raised during the OPEN SESSION OF THE COUNCIL MEETINGS. But first we must force the mayor and council to open the meetings, to include an "open public session" on the agenda.

To be clear, the mayor and council DO NOT want to do this. They DO NOT want citizens standing up and raising issues and complaining. They like to imagine that they're doing a good job and everyone is happy in Fantasyland.

We can accomplish a lot if we stick together. There's strength in numbers and the more people we can get to attend council meetings the stronger we'll be. But first things first, lets start at the next council meeting by showing up in a large group and asking for a change in the agenda, to allow the citizens of Harrison to speak their minds, LIKE EVERY OTHER TOWN IN N.J. !!

I wasn't exactly sure how to answer that question, because I don't know much about the Gardens.  I think your issue is very important. I hope to hear your concern and hopefully we can figure out how to approach one of the following people and get them to make a difference for you.

Executive Director

Michael Rodgers

Irene Almeida

Laurence M. Bennett

Joan Graziano

Brunilda Mustilli

Stephen McCormick

George Rice

Thomas Lucas

This response contradicts everything the pact stands for.  I am glad to see your enthusiasm in the PAC & I can understand your response.  This person feels like their voice is not heard.  The PAC is here for all issues, no matter how small an issue may seem, to one individual it can mean a lot. 

I am looking forward to meeting this person and I'm sorry for the delay in response.

Michael Fernández

Larry Bennet ,Only person known ** **** * ***** ** *** *** *** ***** *****.Absolutely amazing he is on the board of anything.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You sound like one of the Mayor's boys.  The reason why Michael's father-in-law  (former Councilman Millan) is no longer in office is because he stood up against the machine.  Councilman Millan was the only councilman who questioned the Mayor and looked to improve the town.  The Mayor hand picked an opponent (Victor Villalta) and went door to door and lied about the Councilman to get his man (puppet) elected.

I was one of the persons who the Mayor convinced to vote for Villalta.  Look at what Villalta has done since getting elected: Nothing but take a job for him and his son at Passaic Valley.  My sewer rates are going up because Passaic Valley is filled with political appointments doing nothing and collecting a big check.  Mayor McDonough, Councilman Pettigrew, Councilman Villalta (and his son) work for Passaic Valley.  Tom Powell is a commissioner getting paid. You ever go to the Harrison Mall at lunch and see the trucks lined up and the workers just hanging.  You and I pay for that.  Enough is enough.  Michael Fernandez is 110% correct this must stop.  He has a right and obligation as a business and property owner to stand up and stop this corrupt McDonough administration.  We has fellow residents must support him.  We can take back Harrison this June and November. Michael has improved his restaurant.  You obviously have not been inside.  But his restaurant is in the "Redevelopment Zone" more like "Take Property from Residents and Hand it to Outside Developers for Brown Paper Bags Filled with Money Zone".  The Redevelopment Zone is a huge money maker for the politicans and a disaster for the Town.  Look at the MetroStar Stadium 40 million and then it is sold and renamed the Red Bull of New York Stadium.  The names appropriate the stadium will be in the Red and is full of Bull shit.  Incredible but true.  Corzine stop this madness.  Get some balls and stop this madness.

Who got Milan his job in J.C.

Executive Director

Michael Rodgers

Irene Almeida

Laurence M. Bennett

Joan Graziano

Brunilda Mustilli

Stephen McCormick

George Rice

Thomas Lucas

These are the people to take up this issue with.  Can someone tell me if they meet on a monthly basis?  I will attend this meeting with any gardens resident that e-mails me some of the issues that residents of the Gardens have.  My e-mail is: friendsofharriso@aol.com. 

If you are on this list of Housing Authority please e-mail me as well with your response.

Michael Fernández

Direct some of your questions directly to Bennet, You will be surprised at your answers.

Guest guest

"SHIFTED"??? THE GARDENS IS A "REAL" TOWN ISSUE!!! OR DON"T THE LOWER INCOME PEOPLE COUNT? IN CASE THE WRITER DIDN'T KNOW: "THE GARDENS IS RUN BY THE "MAIN POLITICAL GROUP " THE MAYOR PUT COUNCILMAN MIKE RODGERS IN AS MANAGER. tHE GARDENS IS NOT RUN BY HUD, IT IS RUN BY OUR OWN "all in the family" GANG! SINCE the TENENTS GET NO RESULTS FROM RODGERS AND ARE IGNORED, THEY ARE COMING TO THIS SITE FOR HELP.

THE LOCAL OFFICIALS DON't CARE IF THE "Good" TENANTS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE "TRASH" THAT FORMER DIRECTOR TOM LUCAS AND PRESENT MANAGER RODGERS MOVES INTO THE GARDENS SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THERE AND ARE BUSY FILLING THEIR POCKETS!

Archived