Harrison Photo

Guest Guest

Guest guest
isn't she a commisioner of some sort for the gardens? i smell some funny business,what does mike have to say about that? owns a shore house and lives in the gardens and has a high paying town job? what else can you reward her with? she must have some revealing photos? :angry:

How long has she been staying in the Gardens and how many rooms does she have? Is that the tall buiding with fire escapes and no elevator?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No jealousy on my part. I know that they keep up the apartments. Every year they are putting something new in. I know what I'm talking about. You no longer live here so what do you know. And there are more descent people in here then white trash. Guess your the jealous one that can't take it easy because you work two jobs. Big shit. So what you  moved out. I will be here til I die. And there's nothing wrong with that.

:D Sorry to hear you will be there for that long, I work two jobs because I want a better life for my child and we do take it easy on the weekends & enjoy life without trash very much!!! And yes it is big shit because now I can afford to give my child anything that they want! Oh, And they will not be exposed to the likes of " :angry: The Trashy Gardens". :ph34r::lol::P

Guest Guest

I also can give my kids anything they want and more. You lived here at once because you had no choice. Your probably one of the families who were evicted.So stop bull shitting. Your no better then anyone. And if I knew who you were I would tell you to your face.

Guest Guest
SHE WAS CHALLENGED IN THE 4THWARD WHEN SHE CAME INTO VOTE IN NOVEMBER.SHE WAS ANNOYED SHE COULD NOT VOTE IN THE 4TH VOTE SHE HAD TO POVED SHE LIVED THERE.BUT THEN AGAIN WHERE SHE WANTED TO VOTE WAS HER PREVIOUS ADDRESS THE CONDO BUT GUESS WHAT FIFE ALREADY HAD VOTED OUT OF THE ADDRESS AND SHE DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.SHE THEN GAVE HER ADDRESS AS LIVING IN BUILDING 7 IN THE HARRISON GARDENS THAT IS THE 3RD WARD NOW SHE SHOULD BE CHALLLENGED IN THE THIRD WARD IN JUNE PROVE THAT SHE LIVES THERE.WHAT ADDRESS WILL SHE USE NEXT.

i don't know for sure all that mess your laying out i do know that she is not the only one in town with a town job or two, that has taken up space at the gardens and k/c and legally they have no legal right too. many needy families worthy of a place in either place being turned away because of a few drug and political groupies. mike rodgers should look into those town employees that carry residents else where and still hold an apt in these places.

MICHAEL RODGERS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE, IN FACT YOUR PEOPLE HAVE EASY ACESS TO THEIR RECORDS, GET THE TOWN TRASH OUT FIRST. STOP ALLOWING THESE PEOPLE TO SCREW THESE PLACES AND YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL! LEGALLY YOU CAN BEAT THEM HANDS DOWN. DON'T ACCEPT THEIR TRASH TALK.

I also can give my kids anything they want and more. You lived here at once because you had no choice. Your probably one of the families who were evicted.So stop bull shitting. Your no better then anyone. And if I knew who you were I would tell you to your face.

#1, I would never say that I am better than anyone! I am not that kind of person. I say what I say because the gardens used to be a great place to live, now its trash. They let the place go. I moved out not because of eviction, but because I found a great job and can afford to move out! Thank God!! #2, I was greatful for having the chance to save my money from living there, all I am trying to say is that no one is doing there job. There are to many people living there that should not be, and to many drugs and to much gossip. So, if you want to think that I am shit, knock your self out. That means you are just like them.

Guest Pissed off
#1, I would never say that I am better than anyone!  I am not that kind of person. I say what I say because the gardens used to be a great place to live, now its trash.  They let the place go.  I moved out not because of eviction, but because I found a great job and can afford to move out!  Thank God!!  #2, I was greatful for having the chance to save my money from living there,  all I am trying to say is that no one is doing there job. There are to many people living there that should not be, and to many drugs and to much gossip.  So, if you want to think that I am shit, knock your self out.  That means you are just like them.

you are sitting here saying you are not better than anyone, they who the hell are you to call people trash??? Glad you moved out you sound like you would be a real pain in the a$$. If you don't live there than don't worry about what goes on there it is non of your business. Here you are saying it is all about gossip and drugs, how do you know that? OHHH cause you must be gossiping with someone who does live there, must make you??????? TRASH

you are sitting here saying you are not better than anyone, they who the hell are you to call people trash??? Glad you moved out you sound like you would be a real pain in the a$$. If you don't live there than don't worry about what goes on there it is non of your business. Here you are saying it is all about gossip and drugs, how do you know that? OHHH cause you must be gossiping with someone who does live there, must make you??????? TRASH

WOW, did I make you mad? Why are you so pissy? Oh, I offended you because you live in the trashy gardens. Not Sorry!

:lol:

You are starting to sound like a broken record, can you say a new word other than trash? God you are dry.

:lol: And you are??? I am just practicing my right to speak freely. Everyone else can say what they want, but when I hit the nail on the head people get offended. I say the truth, if you do not like it, don't log on. Go read a book.

Guest Ha ha
:D  And you are???  I am just practicing my right to speak freely.  Everyone else can say what they want, but when I hit the nail on the head people get offended.  I say the truth, if you do not like it, don't log on.  Go read a book.

To bad you have your facts screwed up, you think you are speaking the truth but your really not because you dont have the right information therefore it is not the truth. Go get a job!

To bad you have your facts screwed up, you think you are speaking the truth but your really not because you dont have the right information therefore it is not the truth. Go get a job!

:D I have two jobs!! You see, my facts are not screwed up. I know what I am talking about. I have made my life better and I know what trash lives in the place I am causing so much comotion about. I know I am making people pissed. And you know what ? I sit at my computer after my second job and me and a few other people laugh at how we can stir things up by just typing a few little harmless words. You see it is something like an experiment, we want to see what kind of feed back we get by telling the truth. AND THE TRUTH HURTS!!! I can not believe that so many people have nothing nice to say about anyone on these sites, so I just joined in to see what people would think of an asshole like POA. This is not me, We just wanted to see a reaction, and we got negative ones. It is a shame.

Guest Guest
:lol:  I have two jobs!!  You see, my facts are not screwed up.  I know what I am talking about.  I have made my life better and I know what trash lives in the place I am causing so much comotion about.  I know I am making people pissed. And you know what ? I sit at my computer after my second job and me and a few other people laugh at how we can stir things up by just typing a few little harmless words.  You see it is something like an experiment, we want to see what kind of feed back we get by telling the truth.  AND THE TRUTH HURTS!!!  I can not believe that so many people have nothing nice to say about anyone on these sites, so I just joined in  to see what people would think of an asshole like POA.  This is not me, We just wanted to see a reaction, and we got negative ones.  It is a shame.

wow that's some mission your on? walking the streets and selling yourself on the corners is that really a job? listen dear you need to find God, :rolleyes: and work on all those diseases you've gotten from your years of service. :o

Guest guest
:rolleyes:  I have two jobs!!  You see, my facts are not screwed up.  I know what I am talking about.  I have made my life better and I know what trash lives in the place I am causing so much comotion about.  I know I am making people pissed. And you know what ? I sit at my computer after my second job and me and a few other people laugh at how we can stir things up by just typing a few little harmless words.  You see it is something like an experiment, we want to see what kind of feed back we get by telling the truth.  AND THE TRUTH HURTS!!!  I can not believe that so many people have nothing nice to say about anyone on these sites, so I just joined in  to see what people would think of an asshole like POA.  This is not me, We just wanted to see a reaction, and we got negative ones.  It is a shame.

ok well try this experiment go sit on the couch in the shrinks office and let him tell you how screwed up you really are. We are seeing what trash used to live here and that my friend is you. Why don't you get a thirs job so we don't have to read your bull crap, boots only go so high and you really talk a lot of Sh**!

Guest Guest

yes he does talk alot of shit. And the best is he was living here at one time too. So what he moved out. Big shit. We don't need anymor druggies in here,so at least we got rid of him.

wow that's some mission your on? walking the streets and selling yourself on the corners is that really a job? listen dear you need to find God, :rolleyes:  and work on all those diseases you've gotten from your years of service. :o

:lol: You are sick. I need to find God? sorry dear you are the one with the diseases. How in the world did you get that from my post you stupid, stupid person. Get a life! :lol:

ok well try this experiment go sit on the couch in the shrinks office and let him tell you how screwed up you really are.  We are seeing what trash used to live here and that my friend is you. Why don't you get a thirs job so we don't have to read your bull crap, boots only go so high and you really talk a lot of Sh**!

:lol: TRASH, learn how to spell!! We know where you live! :lol::lol::lol: If you do not like what I print then get off of welfare, and get a job. Stop living off of my taxes! :P:lol:

Guest guest

TO BAD SO SAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just do not like what we say about harrison photo it is the truth.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
#1, I would never say that I am better than anyone!  I am not that kind of person. I say what I say because the gardens used to be a great place to live, now its trash.  They let the place go.  I moved out not because of eviction, but because I found a great job and can afford to move out!  Thank God!!  #2, I was greatful for having the chance to save my money from living there,  all I am trying to say is that no one is doing there job. There are to many people living there that should not be, and to many drugs and to much gossip.  So, if you want to think that I am shit, knock your self out.  That means you are just like them.

You sure do know alot of what goes on in the "trash gardens" as you put it. If its such trash why are so intrigued with what goes on there? You supposedly have "moved on up" so be thankful for the help you received from public housing and get on with your life. You are getting boring anyway....

Guest Guest
:lol:  I have two jobs!!  You see, my facts are not screwed up.  I know what I am talking about.  I have made my life better and I know what trash lives in the place I am causing so much comotion about.  I know I am making people pissed. And you know what ? I sit at my computer after my second job and me and a few other people laugh at how we can stir things up by just typing a few little harmless words.  You see it is something like an experiment, we want to see what kind of feed back we get by telling the truth.  AND THE TRUTH HURTS!!!  I can not believe that so many people have nothing nice to say about anyone on these sites, so I just joined in  to see what people would think of an asshole like POA.  This is not me, We just wanted to see a reaction, and we got negative ones.  It is a shame.

You got a "great job" yet you have to work two?? PLEASE stop flattering yourself people do not really give a crap what you think of the gardens. You and the few other people (old "trash gardens" friends I presume) need to find a more fullfilling hobby. Might want to think about some therapy while you are at it...

Archived