tenants meeting k/c/harrison gardens

Guest guest

Guest guest
Believe me, I am not jealous of these people.... I don't have to live in the Gardens, nor do I have to kiss anyones ass for a town job.  I live in my own house, and work for a company I chose...  No one tells me who to vote for, or what I can and cannot do.  These people are just another example of people living off the system, and not standing on their own 2 feet.  Two people working for the town and "what's the maximum rent in the Gardens, $600 per month", come on give me a break... I believe these people are prime examples of people taking advantage of the system.  Just for an example:  if this married couple who are only paying $600 per month and have a five room apt., this enables them to save their money and buy a summer home. What is wrong with this picture?  but then again, look at all the ones who have done it already.  Get these people out of the Gardens, and give their apts. to the seniors who live on a fixed income, or low income people who aren't as lucky to have town jobs, and make less than $10.00 per hour.  You people make me laugh, always trying to get over, but then again that's what you must have been taught my your parents.  Get a life and learn what it's like to make an honest living, and raise your kids to appreciate the finer things in life.

well i know i will be invited to her shore house for you to bad, & i guess all that over time her & husband are raking in paid off she now parks her brand new BMW in the Gardens parking lot. Ha Ha now who gets the last laugh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WHAT????
well i know i will be invited to her shore house for you to bad, & i guess all that over time her & husband are raking in paid off she now parks her brand new BMW in the Gardens parking lot. Ha Ha now who gets the last laugh

What the hell are you talking about? or should I ask what are you smoking?

Guest Guest

THEY SHOULD THROW OUT THE PRESIDENT SHE DOEN'T DO ANYTHING BUT TALK ABOUT EVERYONE, AND SHE SHOULD NOT TALK.

Guest guest
THEY SHOULD THROW OUT THE PRESIDENT  SHE DOEN'T DO ANYTHING BUT  TALK ABOUT EVERYONE, AND SHE SHOULD NOT TALK.

Ohhh Stop it you are just a HATER!!!! what have you done for the kids lately?

Archived