NA Cops

Guest yo yo

• 3 months later...
Guest guest
RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Funny, I've never been pulled over in NA. What am I doing wrong? My radio is loud enough that only I and the passengers in my car can hear it...I am wearing my seatbelt...I'm not speeding...I'm stopping at red lights...I'm giving the right of way to pedestrians on Ridge Road...my inspection sticker is up to date...hmmmm...

before you say it, I'm not related to anyone in the boro, and I've only lived here for a couple of years

Guest Guest
Funny, I've never been pulled over in NA.  What am I doing wrong?  My radio is loud enough that only I and the passengers in my car can hear it...I am wearing my seatbelt...I'm not speeding...I'm stopping at red lights...I'm giving the right of way to pedestrians on Ridge Road...my inspection sticker is up to date...hmmmm...

before you say it, I'm not related to anyone in the boro, and I've only lived here for a couple of years

It's probably something very simple...and of course unrealistic when you're talking to teenagers..perhaps it's because you DONT drive like an idiot, and violate the Motor Vehicle statutes???

Guest Guest
It's probably something very simple...and of course unrealistic when you're talking to teenagers..perhaps it's because you DONT drive like an idiot, and violate the Motor Vehicle statutes???

just like any other small town police department when you dont have anything else to do you need to feel like you have to justify yourself, especially when you have kearny to the south of you and those guys actually earn their money

• 1 month later...
just like any other small town police department when you dont have anything else to do you need to feel like you have to justify yourself, especially when you have kearny to the south of you and those guys actually earn their money

TOY COPS GO WORK IN ESSEX COUNTY THEN THEY CAN TALK PLEASE WHAT A JOKE OF A POLICE DEPT GET A LIFE

• 1 year later...
:) say what you want nort arlington cops keep there reins tight when you are a kid or an imature young adult you need supervision so you dont hurt yourself or worse yet another inocent person keep the radio volume down no one wants to here what you are listening to,,,,,keep your inspection sticker current ,,,,keep your hoody off your head when you are driving so you can see were you are going,,,for gods sake pull up your pants,,,tie your boot laces,stay off the cell phon when you are driving and speak softly when you are having a conversation in public,,,,if i missed any thing that might be ofensive to any one else pleas add to my basic list,,,north arlington cop its a tough job thank god you guys are up to doing the job....

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

bc they do their job correctly.. the napd yea they are hard asses but they keep the town clean and for that i respect them.. maybe they can teach our cops in kearny a thing or two

• 8 months later...
Guest Guest
bc they do their job correctly.. the napd yea they are hard asses but they keep the town clean and for that i respect them.. maybe they can teach our cops in kearny a thing or two

Kearny cops solved the N.A. bank robbery :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...

I was a Police Officer for another town on duty in a marked police car or cop car to the people. I went to N. Arlington to pick up a senior citizen who had no money to get home, with the permission of my supervisors of course. An N.A. cop lit me up so I stopped and asked him what he wanted. He asked for my license, registration, and insurance and refused to speak to me. I drove away because I figured the N.A. cop had mental problems and briefly double parked in front of the doctor's office because the lady could barely walk. The N.A. cop, and this is unbelievable, put a ticket on my Police car. It's a government vehicle so the tickets don't get paid so what the heck was his problem.

Another time an N.A. cop came into the Harrison PD in a rage with a ticket he had gotten for an expired meter by the Path Station and insisted that it better be taken care of. It got to the point where he had to be told by a Lt. that he would be arrested if he didn't leave. He left with his drunk crew. We made sure that one sober guy was driving the car. Unbelievable.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

The observer said that kearny police caught the north arlington home invasion people. It seems like Kearny is always solving NA's big crimes.

They should just regionalize the police so they can share resources.

• 2 months later...
Guest hates na cops

Na cops are just on power trips. Put them in a real town with real crime they would have no clue what to do. They love messing with kids and young adults

• 2 months later...

I can't believe that people are harping about the NA police department when on the other side of Kearny; East Newark lowered the speed limit in the ENTIRE town to 15 MPH; just so that they can write out more tickets. I avoid East Newark as much as possible and every business in that town. Bicycles go faster than 15 MPH. Trying to get to Tops Diner at night is like trying to navigate a radar trap mine field. The officer just sits in his patrol car and waits for someone driving at a normal rate of speed in any other town and WHAM!!! here's your speeding ticket for driving at a blazing speed of 28 miles per hour. They should just build toll plazas at every street that enters East Newark and get it over with.

Archived