Best Athletes in Harrsion

Guest morgan

Guest Guest
Kim did not introduce herself to this web site some idiot with an axe to grind did.People that have come to her defense are not UNDERSCORING other kids that means praising them genius.If you want to insult someone get a vocabulary.Take the trouble to read back to the beginning of this topic.Plenty of kids were praised until some bitter ,jealous person decided to single out Mc Donough.There is simply no way to respond to this mindless crap other than ignore it .

Exactly. At least this young women has the education (most importantly), the athletic abilitly, and experience to be doing the job she is doing. A last name does not mean a thing when you have the credentials to back it up. She sounds like a true credit to Harrison, something that Harrison is in dire need of more of.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
Exactly. At least this young women has the education (most importantly), the athletic abilitly, and experience to be doing the job she is doing.  A last name does not mean a thing when you have the credentials to back it up. She sounds like a true credit to Harrison, something that Harrison is in dire need of more of.

You fail to see the point. The only reason she got the job was of her last name. I would guess that another individual, not named McDonough, with her qualifications would not have gotten the Harrison Boy's Varsity coaching job. If you believe that she got the job because of her resume as opposed to her name, you are an idiot and cannot and will not be taken serious.

Guest Guest
You fail to see the point.  The only reason she got the job was of her last name.  I would guess that another individual, not named McDonough, with her qualifications would not have gotten the Harrison Boy's Varsity coaching job.  If you believe that she got the job because of her resume as opposed to her name, you are an idiot and cannot and will not be taken serious.

unfortunately no one male or female applied with credentials close to her.You're right in a sense, genius .If they removed all the names from the applications and hired the most qualified ,it would have been her

.I think,make that I know, you just have problems with women .Your sex life must S**K,genius,Teeny weeny,weinie I'm guessing.

and we just moved the cheese

Guest Guest
You fail to see the point.  The only reason she got the job was of her last name.  I would guess that another individual, not named McDonough, with her qualifications would not have gotten the Harrison Boy's Varsity coaching job.  If you believe that she got the job because of her resume as opposed to her name, you are an idiot and cannot and will not be taken serious.

I do not fail to see anything, believe me. As far as idiots go, you are the idiot if you think she should have been passed UP because of her name. There are no longer alot of people in the area who want to devote the time and effort into coaching a varsity sport team. She is qualified and has the drive to want to take the job on. You can not ask for anything more than that from a coach. What exactly is your problem with the appointment??? Somehow I do not believe it has anything to do with this women. I am sure you or someone in your family has not gotten something out of the town they wanted and now you are directing your idiotic, negative BS towards her. Move on, I am sure you are the last person on earth this women needs support from.

I do not fail to see anything, believe me. As far as idiots go, you are the idiot if you think she should have been passed UP because of her name. There are no longer alot of people in the area who want to devote the time and effort into coaching a varsity sport team. She is qualified and has the drive to want to take the job on. You can not ask for anything more than that from a coach. What exactly is your problem with the appointment??? Somehow I do not believe it has anything to do with this women. I am sure you or someone in your family has not gotten something out of the town they wanted and now you are directing your idiotic, negative BS towards her. Move on, I am sure you are the last person on earth this women needs support from.

Bravo i totally agree

Guest Guest
All were great athletes, but here is my opinion:

Enright (boys bb)

Hill (girls bb)

Lucas/Rowe (football)

brazilian kid (soccer)

ps the person who said the Kevin Hoey is the best.  Lucas played QB in the NFL.  Hoey likes beer.

Actually GIN!

Guest guest
Do not know why Necherco is in for anything. he was not that good t all?

What about Ed Ramos

For soccer what about Dave Callaghan,one of the best ever.

jerry necherco was a three time all state soccer player. he also was the all time leading scorer in basketball ( without the three point line). and played both sports as a freshman.

Guest Guest
jerry necherco was a three time all state soccer player. he also was the all time leading scorer in basketball ( without the three point line). and played both sports as a freshman.

sorry ,he wasn't even close to being the leading scorer in basketball ,boys or girls

Back then many players were all state soccer players,especially in Harrison.

Guest GUEST
Back then many players were all state soccer players,especially in Harrison.

THAT'S LIKE SAYING MANY PLAYERS ARE IN THE BASEBALL HALL OF FAME. ESPECIALLY YANKEES. WHAT'S YOUR POINT, WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS WHOLE QUESTION, HOW CAN YOU COMPARE ATHLETES FROM DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS. HARRISON HAS HAD SOME OF THE GREATEST ATHLETES IN THE STATE OF N.J. IF THE TEACHERS WOULD HAVE BEEN HALF AS GREAT AS THE ATHLETES, WE COULD HAVE HAD SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF N.J.

Guest Guest_sammy_*

WHAT ABOUT JOE NECHERCO??????

Guest Guest
What about athletes like Kevin Gilmore and Brian McCauley and Rocco Russimano.

These guys actually went on and played college sports and were successful.  My list for basketball would be,

Ray Enright

Ray Lucas

Jerry Nerchirco

Brian McCauley

Vinnie Ferriero

Tom Ferriero

Football

Ray Lucas

Kevin Gilmore

Frank Ferriero

Mickey Rowe

Brian McCauley

Rocco Russimano

Rocco Russomanno

Good at sports and everything else

yummie

sorry ,he wasn't even close to being the leading scorer in basketball ,boys or girls

If you paid any attention to what was written, you would see the writer said When Jerry Nichirco graduated from HHS, he was the schools alltime leading scorer in History in BAsketball!! And yes, he was a 3 time All State Soccer player. Open your eyes imbecile!

Guest Guest
If you paid any attention to what was written, you would see the writer said When Jerry Nichirco graduated from HHS, he was the schools alltime leading scorer in History in BAsketball!!  And yes, he was a 3 time All State Soccer player.  Open your eyes imbecile!

sorry ,it's still not true.Devaney

maybe you should look in the trophy case at the high school

I would but only they are so filthy and the balls and troph's that are in there have so much dust on them you can't even read the manes of the Athlete's. However, we did just hire someone at 80,000.00 so maybe he can put that on his list of things to do. Actually I suggest it be #1 on the things to do list.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Silverstein
Mr Russomanno  is the town engineer and construction official for the town Harrison,  he replaced Mr. J. Cundari  for the town at least 6 years ago.

No shit-- With the 942 years of experience between the two this little metropolis should be the envy of the world

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest
How about the wrestlers never won a state championship but had some excellent wrestlers.

1-Darreen Haskins

2-Jerry De barros

3-Dennis Hock

4-Billy Eccles

5-Corey Karas

6-Eddie Hernandez

7-Jesus Santiago

8-Richy Scutt

9-Mike Daggett

10-Billy Rodrigues

remember, these wrestlers won a hell alot of matches on their own without any real coaching. way to go guys!