Best Athletes in Harrsion

Guest morgan

You must be BRAINDEAD! Do your research again!!!!! A lot of these kids went to college and I do recall one going to the Professional Level!!! Get your fact sheet out and revise it OK!!! Come back in a month and let me know what you came up with.

a job from f block prez daddy k, youz wit i be sayin

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about athletes like Kevin Gilmore and Brian McCauley and Rocco Russimano.

These guys actually went on and played college sports and were successful.  My list for basketball would be,

Ray Enright

Ray Lucas

Jerry Nerchirco

Brian McCauley

Vinnie Ferriero

Tom Ferriero

Football

Ray Lucas

Kevin Gilmore

Frank Ferriero

Mickey Rowe

Brian McCauley

Rocco Russimano

Brian McCauley was also the 12th basketball player at FDU to reach over 1,000 points.

What about athletes like Kevin Gilmore and Brian McCauley and Rocco Russimano.

These guys actually went on and played college sports and were successful.  My list for basketball would be,

Ray Enright

Ray Lucas

Jerry Nerchirco

Brian McCauley

Vinnie Ferriero

Tom Ferriero

Football

Ray Lucas

Kevin Gilmore

Frank Ferriero

Mickey Rowe

Brian McCauley

Rocco Russimano

you have a fetish? high school is OVER,NOW THEY PLAY AT THE GREEN ROOM RIGHT? WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK FREAK BALLBOY

Guest Guest
The Best players that Harrison as ever seen, that nobody ever talks about was...

Football

Nick Landy

Scott Sarnel

Pugsly

Basketball

Charlie Thompson

Donald Blasi

Soccer

Ricky Botch

BEST FENCER

LOU DEROSA

BEST FOOTBALL

RONNIE TWO TOUCH CAT

Guest mcdonough supporter
Did Kim McDonough even play college basketball.  What a bust at the college level.  Goes to show she could only play in the BCSL

Yes she did play at the college level. St. Peter's College (division 1) where she helped to win a few MAAC championships. She also went on to not only obtain a bachelor's degree but also a master's degree---that means she, unlike you, actually passed the 12th grade. She also still holds the school's scoring record, beating out the likes of the 'legendary' Ray Lucas, and I believe that she holds the Hudson County scoring record. TO add more fuel to the fire, she was picked as all Honorable mention ALL-American...The BCSL was a mere stepping stone for a wonderful career.

Guest Head Check
The Best players that Harrison as ever seen, that nobody ever talks about was...

Football

Nick Landy

Scott Sarnel

Pugsly

Basketball

Charlie Thompson

Donald Blasi

Soccer

Ricky Botch

Honey you really need to get an evaluation!!!! You are really sick in the head!

Guest Guest
Yes she did play at the college level.  St. Peter's College (division 1) where she helped to win a few MAAC championships.  She also went on to not only obtain a bachelor's degree but also a master's degree---that means she, unlike you, actually passed the 12th grade.  She also still holds the school's scoring record, beating out the likes of the 'legendary' Ray Lucas, and I believe that she holds the Hudson County scoring record.  TO add more fuel to the fire, she was picked as all Honorable mention ALL-American...The BCSL was a mere stepping stone for a wonderful career.

where is she a teacher now ??? hmmmmmm , thats what i thought , and i'm sure her brother got his job for the town by filling out the proper paper work

Guest NWO 4 LIFE
Honey you really need to get an evaluation!!!! You are really sick in the head!

DOES ANYONE WORK U GUYS REALLY S### HERE CAUSE U GUYS DONT HAVE A LIFE AND GET A REAL JOB DOING SOMETHING DONT WORRY ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE PROBLEMS SIGNING OFF NOW

Guest Guest
Yes she did play at the college level.  St. Peter's College (division 1) where she helped to win a few MAAC championships.  She also went on to not only obtain a bachelor's degree but also a master's degree---that means she, unlike you, actually passed the 12th grade.  She also still holds the school's scoring record, beating out the likes of the 'legendary' Ray Lucas, and I believe that she holds the Hudson County scoring record.  TO add more fuel to the fire, she was picked as all Honorable mention ALL-American...The BCSL was a mere stepping stone for a wonderful career.

Why then:

1. Does she teach in Harrison?

2. Coach at Harrison?

Given her accomplishments, one would think she would be teaching and/or coaching at the college level or somewhere other than where her family would need to get her a job.

Guest Guest

Ray Enright/Jerry Nerchico/Vinnie Ferriero/Andrew Woods/Robbie Hart/Darren Haskins/Jamie DeRose

(best athletes who became ** ******* and/or ********)

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Football

Nick Landy

Scott Sarnel

Pugsly

Basketball

Charlie Thompson

Donald Blasi

Soccer

Ricky Botch

see what happens when you get fixed schedules, you have all this shit time on your hands, you one sick bastard, what's the matter all your attempts at gurls fail? corny ass motherf******!

Guest Guest
Why then:

1. Does she teach in Harrison?

2. Coach at Harrison?

Given her accomplishments, one would think she would be teaching and/or coaching at the college level or somewhere other than where her family would need to get her a job.

KIM IS NOT ONLY A GREAT ATHELETE,BUT A GREAT PERSON. SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER BE

Guest Guest
KIM IS NOT ONLY A GREAT ATHELETE,BUT A GREAT PERSON. SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER BE

Would you be happier if she was teaching in ,say Ridgewood?would you be happier if she was an asssistant coach at rutgers -newark.?

Just what is your point?here is a young lady giving something back to a community who supported her.Here is a positive role model for the young girls in this community.Any place would be happy to have her.Harrison is lucky that we have her.

maybe you should tell us who you are and we'll examine your credentials ,if you have any.

Envy eats you up from the inside.

Sad,sad sad

Guest Guest

Would you be happier if she was teaching in ,say Ridgewood?would you be happier if she was an asssistant coach at rutgers -newark.?

Just what is your point?here is a young lady giving something back to a community who supported her.Here is a positive role model for the young girls in this community.Any place would be happy to have her.Harrison is lucky that we have her.

maybe you should tell us who you are and we'll examine your credentials ,if you have any.

Sad,sad sad

[/

Don't kid yourself, just look at the last name to know why it will all go her way. Guess Roger's replacement has been found.

Guest Guest

Sad,sad sad

[/

Don't kid yourself, just look at the last name to know why it will all go her way. Guess Roger's replacement has been found.

yeah, I'm sure the professors at St. Peters when she was getting her Masters degree and the coach's and officials while she was playing D1basketball were all concerned about her name.The question ,coward ,is what is your name?I'm sure you've have accomplished as much in your life

Guest Guest

Sad,sad sad

[/

HOW OLD ARE YOU? LET WELL ALONE ALREADY, YOUR JUST SAD!

Guest Guest

Singling one person out is not fair to all the other kids from Harrison who have gone unto College and became very successful in there chosen careers. You have made us all aware of your admiration for Kim, but please do not underscore the accomplishments of other kids from our town. Your nepotism is a insult to alot of other kids who didn't need to be successful in Harrison but became successful on there own in bigger places then Harrison. Anyone can succeed in there career when there Uncle calls all the shots. And yes, Kim is a good kid, and remember there are many more past and present just like her from Harrison.

Guest Guest
Singling one person out is not fair to all the other kids from Harrison who have gone unto College and became very successful in there chosen careers.  You have made us all aware of your admiration for Kim, but please do not underscore the accomplishments of other kids from our town.  Your nepotism is a insult to alot of other kids who didn't need to be successful in Harrison but became successful on there own in bigger places then Harrison.  Anyone can succeed in there career when there Uncle calls all the shots.  And yes, Kim is a good kid, and remember there  are many more past and present just like her from Harrison.

Kim did not introduce herself to this web site some idiot with an axe to grind did.People that have come to her defense are not UNDERSCORING other kids that means praising them genius.If you want to insult someone get a vocabulary.Take the trouble to read back to the beginning of this topic.Plenty of kids were praised until some bitter ,jealous person decided to single out Mc Donough.There is simply no way to respond to this mindless crap other than ignore it .

Guest Guest

It is easy to get a job in Harrison (whether teaching or coaching) when you family runs the show. Go out in the real world and prove that you can make it on your own. There is the easy way to do things (i.e. let your family get you a job) and there is the hard way. Going out, paying your dues, and proving to people who do not give you the benefit of the doubt. There is no way that she would have gotten a varsity men's basketball coaching job anywhere else in NJ. It simply would not have happened. I think she is a good kid. But, I am disappointed that she took the easy way out. You can't make a difference in Harrison. The town is dead. Take a good look at the students and you will see that most of them will amount to nothing. That is why the state is about to take over. It is a shame but it is true.

Keep giving teaching jobs to family members and eventually the system will come crashing down. It is and has always been a recipe for disaster. In the last ten years, how many J.D., MBA., PHD, and/or graduate students have graduated from HHS. I would guess less than two percent. I am not talking about getting some bullshit masters degree in teaching from Jersey City State. I am talking about an advanced degree. I would like to see the statistics on that.