Best Athletes in Harrsion

Guest morgan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

Isn't this Nichirco a Harrison Fireman? He went from being a promising athlete to a member of the 47 member HFD. Wow, what a change in fortune and **** from *****.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Isn't this Nichirco a Harrison Fireman? He went from being a promising athlete to a member of the 47 member HFD. Wow, what a change in fortune and **** from *****.

First of all wrong Nichirco & it's a 28 man dept. I can not believe Kearny On The web would allow unproven slander over & over again, they are more of the problem than solution.

Guest Kearny Senior

It's opinions. They Official Harrison website shows that there are 47 paid members, a fire inspector, and a secretary. I believe the updated Official website instead of a disgruntled fireman. Raymond McDonough is a dear friend of Governor Chris Christie. Raymond decides the manpower and the buck stops there. The man is a true visionary and knows what's needed. There isn't a thing anyone can do about it except hope the firemen get some remedial training.

Guest Harrison Senior

It's opinions. They Official Harrison website shows that there are 47 paid members, a fire inspector, and a secretary. I believe the updated Official website instead of a disgruntled fireman. Raymond McDonough is a dear friend of Governor Chris Christie. Raymond decides the manpower and the buck stops there. The man is a true visionary and knows what's needed. There isn't a thing anyone can do about it except hope the firemen get some remedial training.

OK Barney, I'm glad you cleared that up.

Guest Chuck Norris

Don't forget about Chris Sheldrick, Harrison Boy, Kearny Thistle standout soccer player who hated Mr Carney so much only played 1yr, but at Varsity Level that went to St Peters College and became the NCAA Div 1 Player of the Week for football. Kicked game winner and got the last tackle of the game. Btw it was his first ever football game!! I hear he can still place kick a football 50+yds an punt a ball well over 60yds.

• 1 year later...
Guest smelly

Don't forget about Chris Sheldrick, Harrison Boy, Kearny Thistle standout soccer player who hated Mr Carney so much only played 1yr, but at Varsity Level that went to St Peters College and became the NCAA Div 1 Player of the Week for football. Kicked game winner and got the last tackle of the game. Btw it was his first ever football game!! I hear he can still place kick a football 50+yds an punt a ball well over 60yds.

As a proud member of the class of 93 I second the Sheldricks post. Not to mention a pretty funny cat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Kevin Hoey was the greatest athlete in the history of Harrison High School. He played soccer on Friday afternoon & football on Friday night in 1955. He was First Team All State in soccer & All County in football (as a fullback). He also played basketball & baseball. I think he was All State as a catcher. Why was this not mentioned in his obituary?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...