"The Cat is out of the Bag"

Guest Guest

They get there information from accurate sources.  They can't publish an article like that without having there facts straight.... this is just the beginning, wait it is all coming out.  How much of a coincedence is it that Tanski's sentencing has been postponed again, for the 3rd time and now this comes out....  and nobodys talking, go figure... I wouldn't believe a word the gracious mayor said in todays Observer if I were you, he's just running scared... The Feds have there facts, and will pounce when they are good and ready... better be careful, they will storm the town hall and haul away all the great politicians in handcuffs...  Maybe Mr. Mayor needs to be asked, "why did Catman get his job" could it be he owed him a favor??????? we will all know soon enough....

70386[/snapback]

Its the same old story! Friend screws a friend. Screwed friend opens up. The Feds pressure the next guy and so on and on.

Ya Gotta love it! It will be Interesting, to watch where it goes. I'm sure that there will be some real surprises.

There are several who have gone down this road before. They have a head start due to this experience. Those who have't will have to get in contact with Chris Christie and plead their case.

If they have good info and are willing to do the right thing, they come out ahead. If they don't do the right thing they will be turned on by other so called friends.

The truth will come out. Who knows ? Maybe things aren't what they appear to be.

Guest Pershing Rifles
They get there information from accurate sources.  They can't publish an article like that without having there facts straight.... this is just the beginning, wait it is all coming out.  How much of a coincedence is it that Tanski's sentencing has been postponed again, for the 3rd time and now this comes out....  and nobodys talking, go figure... I wouldn't believe a word the gracious mayor said in todays Observer if I were you, he's just running scared... The Feds have there facts, and will pounce when they are good and ready... better be careful, they will storm the town hall and haul away all the great politicians in handcuffs...  Maybe Mr. Mayor needs to be asked, "why did Catman get his job" could it be he owed him a favor??????? we will all know soon enough....

70386[/snapback]

Just read the article in the Star-Ledger! I hope Chris Christie has all the names of the " Pillars of the Community " who have prostituted themselves for decades at the demands of Frank Rodgers tenure in politics. If Mr. Christie needs a directory of names for his indictments, just start the process by leading Peter B. out with a brown bag over his head, and show him where his next sleeping arrangements will be and who his next bed mate will be and he'll sing like a " Canary "! The State authorities in this investigation can't just look at the current caste of celebrities. They need to back up and look at individuals who have stepped out of the present picture and were part of previous regimes. Most of them must have something warm running down their legs as we speak. Put them all away, spouses included, and have their assets surrendered to the State for reimbursement for double dibbing and the monies they have siffened off for decades. Christie needs to look at the previous Superintendent of Schools and examine the cash flow this individual accummulated for over 30 years at the expense of taxpayers and students in Harrison! Collect them all and stand them in front of the Town Hall and have the populus tap each on the shoulder as they are led away. Read the names out so all will know those who for years walked the streets of Harrison as the elite but really were " Whores "!

Guest Harrison Night School
Wonder what they'll pin on Doran, he's gotta be making out through his reality company!!

70676[/snapback]

Christie has to take a real good look at Doran and his tight buddies. Especially the one who made him, you all remember who that is? He lumbers around town and I think is currently on the Board of Funducation. He's the Real Estate power broker on frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Jimmy Cado!

Guest Harrison Believer
We'll keep that in mind as we watch the mayor do the "perp walk".

70356[/snapback]

;)

"I say believe everything you read in the paper...they wouldn't stay in business if they didn't get the story(ies) right."