Street Sweepers

Guest Hazel

Sounds like Hazel watches Foxnews. Bill O'Reilly, of the O'Reilly Factor, always uses the word OPINE at the end of his show. I guess you can learn SOMETHING while watching T.V.!

Sounds like Hazel watches Foxnews. Bill O'Reilly, of the O'Reilly Factor, always uses the word OPINE at the end of his show. I guess you can learn SOMETHING while watching T.V.!

I guess Jay B. and guest lack the intellectual capacity to deceipher between noun and verb

I guess Jay B. and guest lack the intellectual capacity to deceipher between noun and verb

Well EXCUSE ME! ;)

Try getting that bug out of your ass Hazel, being snitty will get you nowhere.

Hey Jay B. I guess you mean snotty, For there is no such word as snitty, Silly

no, I don't think he means snotty. He means snit, which means agitated. That fits in the context of his sentence. But if you prefer to be called a snot.............. ;)

Try getting that bug out of your ass Hazel, being snitty will get you nowhere.

Hey Jay B. I guess you mean snotty, For there is no such word as snitty, Silly

no, I don't think he means snotty. He means snit, which means agitated. That fits in the context of his sentence. But if you prefer to be called a snot.............. ;)

Yes I prefer snotty

Archived