How much longer?

Guest Guest

I hope that on Tuesday everyone that has experienced the water pipe replacement project in North Arlington, and all those who will in the future, vote the current councilmembers out of office.

It is a disaster. No information about parking, changing the street access numerous times a day, cops with attitudes not managing the traffic flow and giving residents a hard time about getting to their homes, brown water, etc.

And lets also remember this when the Mayor comes up for re-election.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope that on Tuesday everyone that has experienced the water pipe replacement project in North Arlington, and all those who will in the future, vote the current councilmembers out of office.

It is a disaster.  No information about parking, changing the street access numerous times a day, cops with attitudes not managing the traffic flow and giving residents a hard time about getting to their homes, brown water, etc.

And lets also remember this when the Mayor comes up for re-election.

Well not enough folks felt the same way I guess.

I just received my water bill with its nice increase.

They said no increase in taxes, that was a joke.

And now the plan is to re-assess property that home owner's have made even the slightest improvements on. This is how they will balance the budget.

This is what the NAToday Propaganda Mill doesn't talk about.

• 2 weeks later...
Well not enough folks felt the same way I guess. 

I just received my water bill with its nice increase.

They said no increase in taxes, that was a joke.

And now the plan is to re-assess property that home owner's have made even the slightest improvements on.  This is how they will balance the budget.

This is what the NAToday Propaganda Mill doesn't talk about.

Was there any change in N A's council ? Let me know.

Thanks

• 3 years later...

Boy, are these pizzas getting smaller..

I ordered pizza today, and I realised how small these pizzas are getting..from Dominos and Pizza Hut. Im not a big guy, but it took me 2 pizzas to fill me up. Their physical size and topping volume has shrunk quite a bit..

Anyone agree? or am I just getting fat..?

Archived